• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9586 users

[MLG] Spring Championship 2012 - Page 131

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 163 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 11 2012 01:45 GMT
#2601
Carrylift op'd. and I dont' htink i saw jiji hit any less than 3 people per ulti, they were perfect.
liftlift > tsm
daSilvaz
Profile Joined June 2011
809 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-11 01:46:49
June 11 2012 01:45 GMT
#2602
On June 11 2012 10:42 Divine-Sneaker wrote:
Doublelift has 5k more than regi in spite of regi having almost 400 cs. I think he raped that game pretty hard.

Ppl keep forgeting that a big portion of those cs comes from wraiths and wolves and so the g old isnt the same as regular lane creeps

Also ppl calling this game a throw are just plain horrible...
QuakerOats
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1024 Posts
June 11 2012 01:45 GMT
#2603
On June 11 2012 10:42 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 10:41 miicah wrote:
On June 11 2012 10:39 Gorsameth wrote:
Your telling me i could have listened to Joe + Jatt this entire time... noooooo



FUAAARKKKK

Also whenever I see a series go the full 3 like this it just feels fake. Like TSM played so well the first game now this throw?


My thoughts exactly.

As much as I want to see a 3-game series, I don't want to see a competition of who can throw the hardest.


Wtf how was that game a throw? CLG played well all game.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
June 11 2012 01:45 GMT
#2604
Doublelift completely monstered that game
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 11 2012 01:45 GMT
#2605
On June 11 2012 10:44 TheLink wrote:
Woah, Joe is commentating this game. But Rivington was having fun telling me that Yorrik is the big damage dealer in team fights (not cassio or 12/1 ez) and that Hotshot won baron fight with a 5v4 when Chaox straight up killed him before he could ult.


Not to mention his derp on Ez QW being auto-resets (they're not).
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
June 11 2012 01:45 GMT
#2606
That wasn't a throw at all...that was a great and well-executed strategy by CLG.
GeorgeForeman
Profile Joined April 2005
United States1746 Posts
June 11 2012 01:45 GMT
#2607
CLG's going to have to go "cheesy" again. If it's a straight up match, I'm pretty sure TSM will wreck them. Moar lane switch!
like a school bus through a bunch of kids
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
June 11 2012 01:46 GMT
#2608
On June 11 2012 10:42 Bladeorade wrote:
Dat Kayle build... so behind and goes with the lower damage worse scaling build... no comprende


He's behind, knows he will never be a big force so he gets Black Cleaver to compliment Graves' damage. Not sure if I agree but there's some logic to it.
I am the Town Medic.
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-11 01:47:42
June 11 2012 01:46 GMT
#2609
I want to punch MLG in the dick for this player of theirs. Worked OK for most of the day, I had to reset it usually once or twice per series. Now I cannot watch more than 5 mins of the finals without it locking up. If I try to change stream quality, then I either go back 5-10 mins in the game, or I go back to the beginning of today's broadcast. I've tried everything from their support website. This is ridiculous. Just want to watch games...

EDIT: More on topic, all TSM has to do is ban Yorick and that lane swap garbage doesn't really work. Or they could ban Shen and stop the global cockblocks on ganks. Or both. Then CLG is SOL.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-11 01:47:45
June 11 2012 01:47 GMT
#2610
On June 11 2012 10:46 Takkara wrote:
I want to punch MLG in the dick for this player of theirs. Worked OK for most of the day, I had to reset it usually once or twice per series. Now I cannot watch more than 5 mins of the finals without it locking up. If I try to change stream quality, then I either go back 5-10 mins in the game, or I go back to the beginning of today's broadcast. I've tried everything from their support website. This is ridiculous. Just want to watch games...

So watch it on Own3d just.......
http://www.own3d.tv/#/live/315061
Cackle™
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 11 2012 01:47 GMT
#2611
Ok ok I spoke to soon. It wasn't a throw.

What I mean is how decisive TSM won the first game and how decisive CLG won the second game.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 11 2012 01:47 GMT
#2612
On June 11 2012 10:46 Takkara wrote:
I want to punch MLG in the dick for this player of theirs. Worked OK for most of the day, I had to reset it usually once or twice per series. Now I cannot watch more than 5 mins of the finals without it locking up. If I try to change stream quality, then I either go back 5-10 mins in the game, or I go back to the beginning of today's broadcast. I've tried everything from their support website. This is ridiculous. Just want to watch games...

http://solomid.net/livestream.php?s=3249
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
June 11 2012 01:47 GMT
#2613
On June 11 2012 10:45 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 10:41 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Doublelift has really played out of his mine this entire tournament. I mean everyone knew he was always potentially the best AD Carry but he's really showing his improvement here.


IMO, DL just has the best mechanics of any AD, although Chaox and others aren't far behind.

It's just that CLG has the playstyle (especially Chauster) to make him truly shine. For example, as discussed in previous pages, CLG really knows how to turn the tides at low health battles and doing all kinds of bait tactics that can showcase DL's mechanics.

CLG has also gotten a lot better at protecting DLift too. Before, SaintV was all about diving the enemy. At IPL4 I kept thinking that he spent too much time trying to zerg the other team even when it was obvious it wouldn't work instead of holding back to save DLift. With HSGG on jangle duty, he's a lot more reserved than SatinV was and you can see him thking about going all in, and then deciding against it before peeling for DLift.
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
June 11 2012 01:47 GMT
#2614
On June 11 2012 10:45 daSilvaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 10:42 Divine-Sneaker wrote:
Doublelift has 5k more than regi in spite of regi having almost 400 cs. I think he raped that game pretty hard.

Ppl keep forgeting that a big portion of those cs comes from wraiths and wolves and so the g old isnt the same as regular lane creeps


Yeah Reginald took a lot of gold from the TheOddOne which, whilst still obviously worth it, isn't just free income for him. Hotshot also took a ton of farm off his lanes hence why CLG cs was so bad comparatively.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 11 2012 01:48 GMT
#2615
Doesn't his Q serve the same purpose if you've got a clear line tho? Short animation with bonus physical damage applying on-hit (but not allowed to crit).

I want TSM to win this here. Sure they get another shot with a following Bo3 if they lose, but it's 4am here. :<
Also, the gold differential was 0.7k in favor of CLG before that damned dive when the second drake came up, and 3.3k after. The turning point imo, plus it was there that DL picked up a triple kill.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
June 11 2012 01:48 GMT
#2616
On June 11 2012 10:46 Alzadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 10:42 Bladeorade wrote:
Dat Kayle build... so behind and goes with the lower damage worse scaling build... no comprende


He's behind, knows he will never be a big force so he gets Black Cleaver to compliment Graves' damage. Not sure if I agree but there's some logic to it.

BC is standard on Dyrus Kayle. He's using Rincent's guide on SoloMid lol
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 11 2012 01:48 GMT
#2617
On June 11 2012 10:45 GeorgeForeman wrote:
CLG's going to have to go "cheesy" again. If it's a straight up match, I'm pretty sure TSM will wreck them. Moar lane switch!

Ez+leona = cheesy? wtf?
liftlift > tsm
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
June 11 2012 01:49 GMT
#2618
Oh god the poke comp is open plz plz plz CLG.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-11 01:50:19
June 11 2012 01:49 GMT
#2619
Ezreal worst AD carry. :D :D :D :D

Didn't get to watch like any of the games except for the last one today. Fuckin' work. Really shocked that CLGna is in the finals though, holy shit.
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
June 11 2012 01:49 GMT
#2620
On June 11 2012 10:48 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 10:45 GeorgeForeman wrote:
CLG's going to have to go "cheesy" again. If it's a straight up match, I'm pretty sure TSM will wreck them. Moar lane switch!

Ez+leona = cheesy? wtf?

I think he means the lane swap lol. But it's now such an obvious part of CLG's repertoire I don't think it's even cheese anymore.
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 163 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Other Games
summit1g8070
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9404
Happy203
Sick157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur561
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.