I have class exactly during that time. Can't even skip either, bunch of HW due
god damn. I hope the vods are up super fast lol
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
wherebugsgo
Japan10647 Posts
I have class exactly during that time. Can't even skip either, bunch of HW due god damn. I hope the vods are up super fast lol | ||
|
Goshawk.
United Kingdom5338 Posts
| ||
|
l3ird
United States368 Posts
| ||
|
daemir
Finland8662 Posts
in mother russia, clg eu | ||
|
emperorchampion
Canada9496 Posts
| ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
Thanks, checked the site but couldn't find much with stuff blocked at work ^^ | ||
|
daemir
Finland8662 Posts
here it is | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On February 01 2012 02:23 daemir wrote: I saw it linked earlier, sec lemme find it for you here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78X4JkUCgPc This music is great. But I dont get it. Who is the author of that music? | ||
|
Niton
United States2395 Posts
![]() | ||
|
daemir
Finland8662 Posts
| ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
| ||
|
NotSorry
United States6722 Posts
| ||
|
Goshawk.
United Kingdom5338 Posts
| ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
Both teams know what they wnat to do. So excited for this. ![]() | ||
|
Woony
Germany6657 Posts
| ||
|
mr_tolkien
France8631 Posts
And the top lane matchup will be Irelia-Shyvana. Let's see how this pans out. | ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
| ||
|
BobMcJohnson
France2916 Posts
| ||
|
emraaa
Germany505 Posts
| ||
|
luckybeni2
Germany1065 Posts
Edit: That is the reason M5 is my favorite team right now. They do so much new stuff in the last few weeks | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby3089 FrodaN2527 fl0m1042 Beastyqt859 mouzStarbuck214 KnowMe189 Livibee181 ArmadaUGS128 Mew2King55 Trikslyr44 ToD31 Chillindude29 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|