• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:34
CEST 11:34
KST 18:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9086 users

[IEM] Guangzhou Discussion - Page 57

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 172 Next
Gantzie
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia245 Posts
October 04 2011 03:16 GMT
#1121
On October 04 2011 12:15 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 12:13 Caphe wrote:
On October 04 2011 12:09 tissue wrote:
They should talk more about what they've been doing in China. Seems like CLG have been getting their meals at Mcdonalds most of the time from the blog.

Pity for them, They missed out one of the most amazing food in the world. But well they can't still enjoy it after the event is over.


I think a lot of it came from the fact that the McDonald's is really close to the hotel/event.



Plus they have Pictures so they can just point at which burger they want!!!!
Dunked
JoeM
Profile Joined October 2011
7 Posts
October 04 2011 03:16 GMT
#1122
Oh look! I can finally has an account!
www.twitter.com/joe_miller
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
October 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#1123
On October 04 2011 12:15 Caphe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 12:13 MoonBear wrote:
On October 04 2011 12:12 Caphe wrote:
Do they play those games on China public server? I mean, since I switch from US to CN, I got no lag, no dis at all out of my 200 games.
IEM must have really some very bad luck in this event with LoL.

Regular Servers do not support Obs. So they're using custom servers.

Also, if Joe and Zenon keep showing so much special treatment to us, we're really going to be invaded ahahaha.

Oh, thats why.
Also, Moonbear, Do you work for Riot? And I am missing all your LR in SC2 .

I was hoping to watch one LoL game since I don't want to watch PvP SC2 semi..oh well.


The unfortunate reality of SC2 LR Blog
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
October 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#1124
On October 04 2011 12:16 JoeM wrote:
Oh look! I can finally has an account!

Welcome to TL
Terran
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
October 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#1125
On October 04 2011 12:16 JoeM wrote:
Oh look! I can finally has an account!

Quick now ask yourself questions to use for the stream.
Nehsb
Profile Joined May 2009
United States380 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 03:18:49
October 04 2011 03:18 GMT
#1126
On October 04 2011 12:10 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 12:07 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On October 04 2011 12:05 overt wrote:
Tip for casters: Don't call whichever team that wins this whole thing the best team in the world. I think that at least in the NA scene the top teams are all really close and one event is not a good gauge of how good the Chinese teams are.

Honestly Dignitas, CLG, and TSM are all pretty even imo.

rampage spoilers if you didn't watch Sunday
+ Show Spoiler +
Dignitas has stomped everyone so far in the rampage showmatch. Maybe I'm just a fanboy, but I think they're that level above every one else right now.



They're super good. Probably the most "in form" team. But in LoL I've learned that one team can crash and burn and then dominate the next few tournaments.

Dignitas really strong though, if I was held at gun point and had to name a "best team" it'd probably be them. It only takes like one tournament loss until people say team X is better than them though. It gets really annoying that after every major tournament there's a "new best team in the world."


Watching EG vs. Dignitas scrims though, games are typically really good and pretty even and I think it's around 50-50 in who wins. EG has been scrimming Dignitas for a long time though and claims they've figured out how to play vs. them. I haven't watched all of them though, so I'm not sure what the overall record is.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
October 04 2011 03:18 GMT
#1127
Some random chick just pulled up a chair behind the players and sat down, lol?
twitch.tv/cratonz
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
October 04 2011 03:18 GMT
#1128
On October 04 2011 12:15 Caphe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 12:13 MoonBear wrote:
On October 04 2011 12:12 Caphe wrote:
Do they play those games on China public server? I mean, since I switch from US to CN, I got no lag, no dis at all out of my 200 games.
IEM must have really some very bad luck in this event with LoL.

Regular Servers do not support Obs. So they're using custom servers.

Also, if Joe and Zenon keep showing so much special treatment to us, we're really going to be invaded ahahaha.

Oh, thats why.
Also, Moonbear, Do you work for Riot? And I am missing all your LR in SC2 .

I was hoping to watch one LoL game since I don't want to watch PvP SC2 semi..oh well.

No. I'm a Wrenchperson. That's a Community Volunteer position. I do get involved with Rioters in things like Tech Support and Player Support and helping people. Been trying to do some community outreach things. Exciting things planned!

Don't do SC2 LR anymore after I quit. Made a blog post about it. I'm happy where I am in the LoL Subforum. ^^
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
October 04 2011 03:18 GMT
#1129
On October 04 2011 12:16 JoeM wrote:
Oh look! I can finally has an account!

HAI JOE :D

Everyone who makes TL Shoutouts becomes instantly adored by the TL Community
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
October 04 2011 03:19 GMT
#1130
First Zenon is laying in bed thinking about Chinese players, now he's getting high off the crystal trophy.
twitch.tv/cratonz
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 04 2011 03:20 GMT
#1131
Hallo Joe Joe Miller Miller.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
GreenManalishi
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada834 Posts
October 04 2011 03:20 GMT
#1132
Welcome! Thanks for responding to my post on stream, was pretty cool.

I still think Singed is going to do alright versus Akali.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 04 2011 03:21 GMT
#1133
Hello Mr Joe!
toastymow
Profile Joined October 2011
United States254 Posts
October 04 2011 03:21 GMT
#1134
JOE YOUR MUSIC IS AWESOME. COME TO TEXAS AND I'LL LET YOU DJ MY PARTY.
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
October 04 2011 03:21 GMT
#1135
On October 04 2011 12:16 JoeM wrote:
Oh look! I can finally has an account!


Welcome Joe, Love your QuakeLive casting
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
Bonzinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Slovenia862 Posts
October 04 2011 03:22 GMT
#1136
HI THAR JOE!
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
October 04 2011 03:22 GMT
#1137
Hi Joe! Mention there's a "bit" more strict moderation here than on LoL official forums so all those new masses your advertising gets here understand to behave
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
October 04 2011 03:22 GMT
#1138
On October 04 2011 12:21 toastymow wrote:
JOE YOUR MUSIC IS AWESOME. COME TO TEXAS AND I'LL LET YOU DJ MY PARTY.

The invasion begins :o

Hahaha Neo. Joe picking on you ^^
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 04 2011 03:22 GMT
#1139
Hello Joe 'Dusty' Miller
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 04 2011 03:22 GMT
#1140
On October 04 2011 12:22 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 12:21 toastymow wrote:
JOE YOUR MUSIC IS AWESOME. COME TO TEXAS AND I'LL LET YOU DJ MY PARTY.

The invasion begins :o

Hahaha Neo. Joe picking on you ^^


What did he say. I had my headset down. ffs
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2417
Bisu 531
Hyuk 436
Killer 117
Larva 101
EffOrt 87
Dewaltoss 84
Leta 84
Sexy 83
Soma 69
[ Show more ]
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 48
BeSt 47
Light 43
soO 42
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 21
Shinee 15
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
NaDa 14
Rush 12
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 3
Britney 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 138
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1072
byalli802
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes525
Other Games
gofns31113
singsing1493
olofmeister1027
ceh9673
Mew2King92
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.