http://www.esl-asia.net/cn/esl_tv/
Looks like you need to install some program and on top of that, a plugin for said program. Not sure if you'll want to bother with it, but there's the link.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
aliasds
Canada555 Posts
http://www.esl-asia.net/cn/esl_tv/ Looks like you need to install some program and on top of that, a plugin for said program. Not sure if you'll want to bother with it, but there's the link. | ||
|
Vlanitak
Norway3045 Posts
(side note: I really hope ESL fixes their HD stream issues, isp problems appearntly, ) | ||
|
freakeh
United Kingdom314 Posts
| ||
|
Haemonculus
United States6980 Posts
On October 02 2011 11:12 3 Lions wrote: http://www.own3d.tv/live/3633/_EN__IEM_China_League_of_Legends Huh I'm not getting any sound. Anyone else? o.O | ||
|
DarkRise
1644 Posts
never heard of them but they're Asians and you know how they do :D Still sad TSM and Fnatic aren't in the tournament =/ | ||
|
little fancy
Germany2504 Posts
| ||
|
overt
United States9006 Posts
On October 02 2011 11:15 aliasds wrote: Chinese stream: http://www.esl-asia.net/cn/esl_tv/ Looks like you need to install some program and on top of that, a plugin for said program. Not sure if you'll want to bother with it, but there's the link. Thanks. Chaox is gonna cast this too with Regi so I may end up just watching that. But I'm gonna get this running so if Chaox goes to bed early or stops casting I'll finish it up with the Chinese stream. Thanks man. edit: No sound yet. Chaox stream down. Not allowed to cast. | ||
|
freakeh
United Kingdom314 Posts
| ||
|
3 Lions
United States3705 Posts
| ||
|
freakeh
United Kingdom314 Posts
| ||
|
Neverhood
United States5388 Posts
I'm very interested to see how the chinese teams do...never actually seen them play but I think CLG should be a fairly big favorite just because they've proven in the last couple months they can get it done + they're a veteran team with tons of LAN experience. | ||
|
Tal
United Kingdom1018 Posts
Kuaidianr guys. | ||
|
MoonBear
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
| ||
|
DarkRise
1644 Posts
On October 02 2011 11:23 Neverhood wrote: Zenon love your commentary, hope to see some good stuff here I'm very interested to see how the chinese teams do...never actually seen them play but I think CLG should be a fairly big favorite just because they've proven in the last couple months they can get it done + they're a veteran team with tons of LAN experience. IDK, the world is BIG and the fact that CLG failed to qualify in IEM NY. CLG is the favor to win but I hope were in for a good match. | ||
|
oooo27
342 Posts
Go Candy Panda | ||
|
freakeh
United Kingdom314 Posts
| ||
|
unichan
United States4223 Posts
when does the game start aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm so sleepy | ||
|
freakeh
United Kingdom314 Posts
| ||
|
Craton
United States17303 Posts
On October 02 2011 11:18 Haemonculus wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2011 11:12 3 Lions wrote: http://www.own3d.tv/live/3633/_EN__IEM_China_League_of_Legends Huh I'm not getting any sound. Anyone else? o.O They had sound appear briefly, but I reckon there is no sound because they're setting things up still. | ||
|
Shiragaku
Hong Kong4308 Posts
good luck my chiense brothers n sisters i luv u all very mcuh and would be extremel plese to see you take down these other man team. they are not as china as you. when does the game start aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm so sleepy How can you be sleepy? The latest it can be for US is 10:30 | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech156 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma firebathero Rush Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo1009 Beastyqt527 FrodaN428 ceh9196 Hui .192 ArmadaUGS190 KnowMe132 QueenE101 C9.Mang069 Trikslyr63 Mew2King53 Dewaltoss37 ZerO(Twitch)21 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|