• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:25
CEST 20:25
KST 03:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10450 users

[Patch 4.12] RIP Lucian General Discussion - Page 43

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 86 Next
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
July 22 2014 17:01 GMT
#841
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
July 22 2014 17:10 GMT
#842
If someone like Lustboy didn't pass behaviour check, I don't see how Loco would rofl
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 22 2014 17:10 GMT
#843
loool hahaha
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 22 2014 17:11 GMT
#844
If people like svenskeren have passed it I don't think it is possible to fail.
ftr.midnight
Profile Joined August 2009
Russian Federation150 Posts
July 22 2014 17:15 GMT
#845
Does anyone have problems watching twitch.tv?

I get this message every time I try to do anything: "You have been blocked from using Twitch. Please visit the Support Center for more information on why you may have been banned."

The thing is that I get the message even when trying to log in/ The same happens when I try to browse games directory, or type a channel name in address bar.

The only thing I'm able to do was watching embedded streams (like here, on tl, or twitch main page).

Can anyone embed a link to archived video of latest Alex Ich mid Lucian game? I really want to watch it - missed it while at work
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 22 2014 17:16 GMT
#846
why do they do a behaviour check on lustboy if TSM didnt submit a request to add him to LCS?
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
July 22 2014 17:17 GMT
#847
On July 23 2014 02:15 ftr.midnight wrote:
Does anyone have problems watching twitch.tv?

I get this message every time I try to do anything: "You have been blocked from using Twitch. Please visit the Support Center for more information on why you may have been banned."

You should ask IMOperator for advice
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 22 2014 17:25 GMT
#848
This is where gleeb can charge TSM for 200 dollars an hour fee.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 22 2014 17:36 GMT
#849
I mean.... iwd is in lcs.
How hard could it be?
liftlift > tsm
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 17:44:20
July 22 2014 17:39 GMT
#850
I just can't get behind the warmogs+FH supposed replacement build for Randuin's. When I have ~190 armour and the FH aura and still take 500+ dps from just IE/PD/LW Tristana, either he's got one of the most bullshit RNG on his crits ever, or raping every single tank item in turn just finally broke tank itemisation.
It's happening game after game after game whenever an AD has IE and LW, regardless of his other items. That's just dumb, I'm made utterly useless once I can't 100-0 them anymore. I haven't been enjoying any game where I'm playing some kind of tank/initiator since 2 patches because of it.

If people's sense of "AD carrying for real" is "being able to shred people with right-clicks and no need to kite ever past the 8k gold mark" then yeah, these are really entitled whiners.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 17:44:38
July 22 2014 17:44 GMT
#851
I don't know what you're looking for here? FH+Warmogs is pretty good replacement for any randuins+X combo. It doesn't mean that ADCs suddenly won't do damage.

ADCs have their own problems trying to get damage done, maybe focus on not taking free autos from an adc rather than worrying about not being tanky enough.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 22 2014 17:44 GMT
#852
On July 23 2014 02:36 wei2coolman wrote:
I mean.... iwd is in lcs.
How hard could it be?


I am pretty sure Nick Allen just happened to have some beef with regi.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 22 2014 17:46 GMT
#853
I mean that they still do a fuckton more than previously with the return of IE before 3rd item. Nerfing Randuin's and FH patch after patch after patch then buffing AD turned tanks from functional to "you're on a 25-30 minutes timer" in 2 patches, which with their return to the excessive 2-weeks patch cycle means no time at all.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 22 2014 17:57 GMT
#854
On July 23 2014 02:44 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 02:36 wei2coolman wrote:
I mean.... iwd is in lcs.
How hard could it be?


I am pretty sure Nick Allen just happened to have some beef with regi.

I mean. His tweet just suggests incomplete paperwork and stuff. Not actual difficulty passing it.
liftlift > tsm
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 22 2014 18:00 GMT
#855
On July 23 2014 02:57 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 02:44 Sufficiency wrote:
On July 23 2014 02:36 wei2coolman wrote:
I mean.... iwd is in lcs.
How hard could it be?


I am pretty sure Nick Allen just happened to have some beef with regi.

I mean. His tweet just suggests incomplete paperwork and stuff. Not actual difficulty passing it.


Why even post on twitter? Just tell regi privately.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Leonite7
Profile Joined July 2011
Ireland921 Posts
July 22 2014 18:03 GMT
#856
On July 23 2014 03:00 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 02:57 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2014 02:44 Sufficiency wrote:
On July 23 2014 02:36 wei2coolman wrote:
I mean.... iwd is in lcs.
How hard could it be?


I am pretty sure Nick Allen just happened to have some beef with regi.

I mean. His tweet just suggests incomplete paperwork and stuff. Not actual difficulty passing it.


Why even post on twitter? Just tell regi privately.


Seems like Nick Allen is just deliberately stirring up shit, there is no reason to mention it yet, the window hasn't closed on the submission of the paperwork and given the amount of roster swaps they have done I am sure that TSM know about this.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
July 22 2014 18:03 GMT
#857
On July 23 2014 03:00 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 02:57 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2014 02:44 Sufficiency wrote:
On July 23 2014 02:36 wei2coolman wrote:
I mean.... iwd is in lcs.
How hard could it be?


I am pretty sure Nick Allen just happened to have some beef with regi.

I mean. His tweet just suggests incomplete paperwork and stuff. Not actual difficulty passing it.


Why even post on twitter? Just tell regi privately.

I dont get it either. Why is something like this out on the streets by Riot when it concerns a private matter between them and TSM.

If you ban a player sure make a statement but wtf is this if not pointless drama creation.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 18:07:53
July 22 2014 18:07 GMT
#858
I don't think it's nearly as nefarious as you guys make out nick allen's tweet to be. He's just clearing the air for fans inquiring lustboy pick up.
liftlift > tsm
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 22 2014 18:12 GMT
#859
hehe
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 22 2014 18:14 GMT
#860
http://www.twitch.tv/faceittv
Unicorns of love pick top maokai vs NiP
Glorious SEA doto
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Harstem504
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 504
IndyStarCraft 248
Railgan 80
JuggernautJason60
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15106
BeSt 382
Mini 200
Soma 189
Dewaltoss 145
Mind 94
hero 65
Zeus 43
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4809
qojqva2594
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5055
Khaldor1219
Liquid`Hasu1044
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN1715
B2W.Neo810
byalli453
Hui .260
QueenE72
Mew2King47
summit1g5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 8
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
35m
BSL Open Qualifier
35m
Replay Cast
4h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.