• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9949 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 97

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 383 Next
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 08 2013 08:13 GMT
#1921
On October 08 2013 03:05 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:03 Numy wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:54 Requizen wrote:
http://online.egl.tv/pc/league-of-legends/newspost.php?id=1016

We should make a TL Shit-Tier team.


I'm keen. That sweet sweet RP

I'd be down with this if other TL Europeans want to do it.


Definitely down, are any other EUW guys motivated to win some sweeeet RP while stomping face? There's totally enough Gold players among us
I got five reasons for you to shut up
MrMercuG
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2389 Posts
October 08 2013 08:17 GMT
#1922
On October 08 2013 17:13 The_Unseen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:05 Fusilero wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:03 Numy wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:54 Requizen wrote:
http://online.egl.tv/pc/league-of-legends/newspost.php?id=1016

We should make a TL Shit-Tier team.


I'm keen. That sweet sweet RP

I'd be down with this if other TL Europeans want to do it.


Definitely down, are any other EUW guys motivated to win some sweeeet RP while stomping face? There's totally enough Gold players among us


I can but I am not gold lawl, I'm silver 3 :3
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
October 08 2013 08:42 GMT
#1923
On October 08 2013 17:13 The_Unseen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:05 Fusilero wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:03 Numy wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:54 Requizen wrote:
http://online.egl.tv/pc/league-of-legends/newspost.php?id=1016

We should make a TL Shit-Tier team.


I'm keen. That sweet sweet RP

I'd be down with this if other TL Europeans want to do it.


Definitely down, are any other EUW guys motivated to win some sweeeet RP while stomping face? There's totally enough Gold players among us

Me too ! When does it start ? Because I'm not available before 5PM saturday..and I'd like to play But with that much RP as a price I'm pretty sure a lot of plat/diamond people will smurf .. So don't expect too much to win
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
October 08 2013 08:48 GMT
#1924
If you're interested in that you should check this out: http://prized.na.leagueoflegends.com/

For some reason it has very low visibility on the LoL site and I pretty much never see it linked anywhere, it's a list of the active and upcoming community tournaments supported by Riot with RP in chronological order.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
October 08 2013 10:16 GMT
#1925
Alex ich practicing top lane on his steam...

LCS super team confirmed !!!
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 08 2013 10:19 GMT
#1926
On October 08 2013 17:42 Lylat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 17:13 The_Unseen wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:05 Fusilero wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:03 Numy wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:54 Requizen wrote:
http://online.egl.tv/pc/league-of-legends/newspost.php?id=1016

We should make a TL Shit-Tier team.


I'm keen. That sweet sweet RP

I'd be down with this if other TL Europeans want to do it.


Definitely down, are any other EUW guys motivated to win some sweeeet RP while stomping face? There's totally enough Gold players among us

Me too ! When does it start ? Because I'm not available before 5PM saturday..and I'd like to play But with that much RP as a price I'm pretty sure a lot of plat/diamond people will smurf .. So don't expect too much to win


Ok, I'll make a topic this afternoon for everyone who's potentially interested, we might even have enough for 2 teams, who knows !
I got five reasons for you to shut up
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
October 08 2013 10:54 GMT
#1927
can't believe annie is challenger now, congrats.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 08 2013 10:58 GMT
#1928
On October 08 2013 19:19 The_Unseen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 17:42 Lylat wrote:
On October 08 2013 17:13 The_Unseen wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:05 Fusilero wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:03 Numy wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:54 Requizen wrote:
http://online.egl.tv/pc/league-of-legends/newspost.php?id=1016

We should make a TL Shit-Tier team.


I'm keen. That sweet sweet RP

I'd be down with this if other TL Europeans want to do it.


Definitely down, are any other EUW guys motivated to win some sweeeet RP while stomping face? There's totally enough Gold players among us

Me too ! When does it start ? Because I'm not available before 5PM saturday..and I'd like to play But with that much RP as a price I'm pretty sure a lot of plat/diamond people will smurf .. So don't expect too much to win


Ok, I'll make a topic this afternoon for everyone who's potentially interested, we might even have enough for 2 teams, who knows !


Nevermind, it's already full. Oh well, better luck next time
I got five reasons for you to shut up
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
October 08 2013 11:20 GMT
#1929
Watch op koreans @ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nicegametvhd
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 08 2013 11:33 GMT
#1930
On October 08 2013 20:20 cascades wrote:
Watch op koreans @ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nicegametvhd

Thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=430699
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 08 2013 11:36 GMT
#1931
On October 08 2013 17:13 The_Unseen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:05 Fusilero wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:03 Numy wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:54 Requizen wrote:
http://online.egl.tv/pc/league-of-legends/newspost.php?id=1016

We should make a TL Shit-Tier team.


I'm keen. That sweet sweet RP

I'd be down with this if other TL Europeans want to do it.


Definitely down, are any other EUW guys motivated to win some sweeeet RP while stomping face? There's totally enough Gold players among us

I'd be down
If I have time
When is this?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
October 08 2013 11:47 GMT
#1932
Wait a minute. Why wouldn't hybrid pen runes be the best thing ever on GP?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
October 08 2013 11:53 GMT
#1933
Just got promoted to Silver I

Time to get gold !!
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 12:10:23
October 08 2013 12:08 GMT
#1934
On October 08 2013 20:47 Osmoses wrote:
Wait a minute. Why wouldn't hybrid pen runes be the best thing ever on GP?

No idea, I've never seen a GP since hybrid runes came out

They seem to make sense on him though
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
October 08 2013 12:10 GMT
#1935
So expensive T.T
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Prog
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom1470 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 12:13:07
October 08 2013 12:11 GMT
#1936
I run them on GP. Pretty good if you plan to use your passive a lot
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
October 08 2013 12:15 GMT
#1937
This seems like quite a useless patch. :/ I don't see this changing the meta much, if at all.
NovaTheFeared
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States7232 Posts
October 08 2013 12:25 GMT
#1938
On October 08 2013 20:47 Osmoses wrote:
Wait a minute. Why wouldn't hybrid pen runes be the best thing ever on GP?


Seems like a good idea until you play games with him. Then you realize 95% of the time you're shoved under turret and need AD reds to last hit.
日本語が分かりますか
MrMercuG
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2389 Posts
October 08 2013 12:26 GMT
#1939
On October 08 2013 19:16 Lylat wrote:
Alex ich practicing top lane on his steam...

LCS super team confirmed !!!


1 game top cuz same team as Czaru is confirmed top NICEEEEE
Prog
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom1470 Posts
October 08 2013 12:42 GMT
#1940
On October 08 2013 21:25 NovaTheFeared wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 20:47 Osmoses wrote:
Wait a minute. Why wouldn't hybrid pen runes be the best thing ever on GP?


Seems like a good idea until you play games with him. Then you realize 95% of the time you're shoved under turret and need AD reds to last hit.


You can last hit under turret without ad reds just fine.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason213
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14841
BeSt 367
Mini 216
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 89
hero 58
Zeus 43
Hyun 37
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 19
PianO 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4088
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1430
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
Railgan80
QueenE74
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
Replay Cast
4h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.