• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:44
CEST 02:44
KST 09:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8348 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 163

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 22 2013 20:26 GMT
#3241
Then start a Euro server group.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
June 22 2013 20:27 GMT
#3242
and test things we can easily just try in solo queue? There isnt many eu lp people who even post on TL anyway
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 22 2013 20:28 GMT
#3243
How can you test strategies in solo queue that require 3 or more people doing crazy coordinated shit on a consistent basis?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 20:30:42
June 22 2013 20:29 GMT
#3244
Why would I start an euro group when I can get almost any czech team to kick their jungler and replace him with me or get a team with a real chance to place well in international online stuff

there are no good LP EU players who would want to start such a thing anyway even if I wanted to
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 20:30:32
June 22 2013 20:29 GMT
#3245
thats only for the more complicated stuff
and its going to be unreliable since if we tryhard in normals we're going to stomp anyway so you'd have to get a ranked team together and that would be awkward since you're going to have people who are vastly worse filling in roles


On June 23 2013 05:29 Scip wrote:
Why would I start an euro group when I can get almost any czech team to kick their jungler and replace him with me or get a team with a real chance to place well in international online stuff



hows dat working out for you scip so far huehue
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
June 22 2013 20:30 GMT
#3246
Is there a solo queue ladder archive of S2 somewhere?
twitch.tv/cratonz
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 20:31:30
June 22 2013 20:31 GMT
#3247
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 22 2013 20:31 GMT
#3248
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=108269&currentpage=33#641

TheYango needs more work =P
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3317 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 20:33:28
June 22 2013 20:32 GMT
#3249
On June 23 2013 05:29 Scip wrote:
Why would I start an euro group when I can get almost any czech team to kick their jungler and replace him with me or get a team with a real chance to place well in international online stuff

there are no good LP EU players who would want to start such a thing anyway even if I wanted to


why do u hate me scip?
is it because i 4gated u one time some years ago when we played SC?
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 22 2013 20:33 GMT
#3250
You don't even visit LP anymore
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 22 2013 20:34 GMT
#3251
On June 23 2013 05:31 Sufficiency wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=108269&currentpage=33#641

TheYango needs more work =P

there can be only 1
Bronze player stuck in platinum
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3317 Posts
June 22 2013 20:38 GMT
#3252
On June 23 2013 05:33 Scip wrote:
You don't even visit LP anymore


im playing LoL like 2 days a month now,i was hopping summer break would change that but im spending 8+ hours a day in college woking on an NPO with some friends
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 20:40:50
June 22 2013 20:40 GMT
#3253
thats 16 perfectly free hours of the day left motherfucker
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3317 Posts
June 22 2013 20:44 GMT
#3254
On June 23 2013 05:40 Slayer91 wrote:
thats 16 perfectly free hours of the day left motherfucker


im still heartbroken that u removed me from your friend list, no gold scrubs in there? XD
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 22 2013 20:47 GMT
#3255
On June 23 2013 05:25 Scip wrote:
There is demand for something like that to be here, but few actual higher level players want to DO that, at least I don't think they want.

Yeah, I am european and probably gonna have a reliable team within the week to satisfy my want for testing.

See that's what I meant: addressing the willingness before handing out whatever.
Fwiw even if tests and stuff weren't done on TL, reporting and commentating on it here would certainly be possible though. I remember necrosed (Pain's manager or coach, can't remember?) being interested about level 1 invade stuff, both getting info, and talking about what his team had planned (after an upcoming tournament, it wasn't discussed afterwards tho I believe). I don't think anyone's got anything to lose (except teams not wanting to discuss strategies when they're likely being scouted) in doing stuff like that, before we move on to bigger, do we?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 20:51:19
June 22 2013 20:50 GMT
#3256
I think i will play one game with each champion in each position, and then as soon as anything new comes out i can point out that i discovered it before the LCS. Then people hire me to theorycraft and i get incredibly rich and famous.

Edit: Is theorycraft even the right word here? It made sense in Starcraft or Warcraft, but in LoL?
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 20:59:23
June 22 2013 20:59 GMT
#3257
Well Scip (And Slayer if you got some tips), I will tell you I flat out would like more tips on how to jungle at a higher level.

I have some major issues in understanding when is a lane is optimal for ganking. (For example, what should I expect in terms of how the lane waves look)
I also don't think I have optimal gank pathing. I know the standard route of going through enemy jungle, etc but that's it really. Lane ganks seem very 50/50 and mid seems nigh impossible half the time.
I also fall behind in farm compared to better junglers as I feel I roam entirely too much and tax way too little. I often buff control/objective control far better than my opponent (usually 1-2 level adv vs enemy jungler early mid) but don't take enough advantage of it IMO.
Also I have no idea what to do when the game feels "neutral" such as lanes are even, etc. I feel like I should be predicting ganks to counter gank more while I'm farming but I either get too low in my jungle while I farm or I run OOM.

My main junglers are Eve and J4. I feel more confident with Eve but I have better results with J4 since I just feel his role suits more solo q jungler style for some reason. (Tanky intiator who can switch to dueling without issues).
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
June 22 2013 21:01 GMT
#3258
On June 23 2013 05:50 Simberto wrote:
I think i will play one game with each champion in each position, and then as soon as anything new comes out i can point out that i discovered it before the LCS. Then people hire me to theorycraft and i get incredibly rich and famous.

Edit: Is theorycraft even the right word here? It made sense in Starcraft or Warcraft, but in LoL?


Just call it mobacraft to make people really mad.

I'm pretty sure if you really did want to get hired/e-famous you could just write up a bunch of analysis about the game and post it to reddit. It'd be a lot of work but landing any job is. I know that you were just dicking around but I think for all the people who are really interested in getting into eSports now would be the easiest time to do it considering you have a resource like reddit that will give you thousands of free views if your content is good.

I'm kind of curious if spellsy has gotten any offers from organizations tbh. But I guess his stuff is by and large support role focused rather than game analysis.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 22 2013 21:07 GMT
#3259
Scip managed to turn an actual discussion about the game into talking about how great a jungler he is. I was hoping for some more serious conversation, but I guess one pages worth is about all we can handle.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 22 2013 21:12 GMT
#3260
On June 23 2013 05:34 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:31 Sufficiency wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=108269&currentpage=33#641

TheYango needs more work =P

there can be only 1


No temp bans just 1 perma. He might not pull the trigger a lot but when he does it hits hard.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE242
Livibee192
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 16m
Patches Events
14h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 16m
OSC
22h 16m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.