• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11279 users

[Patch 3.07: Nerf Everything Not Nami] General Discussion…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 351 Next
Looks like we're back to status quo. Hope more of you lurkers unburrow and talk with us. :3

If you have any issues or comments about the new design, feel free to PM Neo.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 01 2013 00:02 GMT
#4541
On June 01 2013 06:37 AsnSensation wrote:
So GGU apparently now called Team Coast Gaming... TCG?

I want a LoL TCG.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
June 01 2013 00:05 GMT
#4542
Anyone looking for a practice partner or mind helping me with some practice on NA? I have been stagnant for a long time, and I don't really have many opportunities to just drill stuff over and over again or play against anyone better to get my butt kicked and learn why I got my butt kicked. I generally do quite well in lane, but never really well enough to convert to wins. I know there are a lot of mistakes that I make and ones that I don't exploit from enemy laners that I should be able to identify to get better.
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
June 01 2013 00:07 GMT
#4543
Top: Diana
Jungle: Diana
Mid: Diana
ADC: Caitlyn
Support: Dodge

XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
June 01 2013 00:09 GMT
#4544
Facts :
#1 : Two teammates arguing and insulting each other. (they were arguing in /all chat, asking the opponents to report the other ; IMO, both of them will be easy cases for the Tribunal)
#2 : I type in team chat : Would you all please STFU and play.
I didn't type it because I was a guy who wanted "justice" or do the "right" thing. I was just an egoist guy who wanted to enjoy the game and not hear their whining. Muting was an option, but I forgot about it in game (I'll remember this next time)

After game, me and my friend argued because he said I was direspectful to his friend (one of the two players that were arguing).

Thoughts? Obviously, STFU isn't a nice thing to say.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 00:13:57
June 01 2013 00:12 GMT
#4545
On June 01 2013 09:09 XenOmega wrote:
Facts :
#1 : Two teammates arguing and insulting each other. (they were arguing in /all chat, asking the opponents to report the other ; IMO, both of them will be easy cases for the Tribunal)
#2 : I type in team chat : Would you all please STFU and play.
I didn't type it because I was a guy who wanted "justice" or do the "right" thing. I was just an egoist guy who wanted to enjoy the game and not hear their whining. Muting was an option, but I forgot about it in game (I'll remember this next time)

After game, me and my friend argued because he said I was direspectful to his friend (one of the two players that were arguing).

Thoughts? Obviously, STFU isn't a nice thing to say.

stfu and play







lol jk
generally i hate anyone that complains about their teammates
we all get shitty teammates or have bad games, just deal with it and think about how to make the next best play instead of telling your teammate that he sucks.

On June 01 2013 09:07 canikizu wrote:
Support: Dodge

[image loading]
alistar?
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 00:15:08
June 01 2013 00:12 GMT
#4546
Enjoy your soon-to-be-coming ban for being disrespectful, because they obviously all reported you.

The problem with the guys arguing and QQ is that even though the game is still even, they just won't play at their fullest and just throw it. That is extremely annoying and muting doesn't help in anything if they still rage alone in front of their screen.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
June 01 2013 00:17 GMT
#4547
On June 01 2013 09:12 -Zoda- wrote:
Enjoy your soon-to-be-coming ban for being disrespectful, because they obviously all reported you.


I guess ^^

I'm no saint either. I have my rage periods. But so far, never got banned :/
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 00:18:51
June 01 2013 00:18 GMT
#4548
I have no reservations about telling whiners to shut up, regardless of whose friend it is or isn't.

Ignore and report both.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 01 2013 00:18 GMT
#4549
So Riot wants to focus on the easy "warrior princess" trope for Sivir, relocating in Shurima and stuff, I guess it means that they'll totally scrap the mercenary/businesswoman aspect of her. Eh. I thought it was the most interesting part of her lore, what with all the implications about the politics and how the institute and battles actually work.
(And of course, IronStylus feels compelled to repeat how her weapon "has to mean something *wink*wink*" Will you stop with the magical über special artifacts please?)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 00:48:23
June 01 2013 00:44 GMT
#4550
On June 01 2013 09:18 Alaric wrote:
So Riot wants to focus on the easy "warrior princess" trope for Sivir, relocating in Shurima and stuff, I guess it means that they'll totally scrap the mercenary/businesswoman aspect of her. Eh. I thought it was the most interesting part of her lore, what with all the implications about the politics and how the institute and battles actually work.
(And of course, IronStylus feels compelled to repeat how her weapon "has to mean something *wink*wink*" Will you stop with the magical über special artifacts please?)


Honestly, if all they did was fix the bad bad bad bad NA Splash art, it's already an improvement. Sivir's lore was never really that great anyways.

Also, her running animation is terrible. Makes you feel really slow even though her ult is supposed to be a huge movement speed buff.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 01 2013 00:54 GMT
#4551
Top: Sejuani
Mid: Sejuani
Jungle: Sejuani
Support: Sejuani
ADC: Sejuani
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Solaris.playgu
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden480 Posts
June 01 2013 00:55 GMT
#4552
Top: Shyvana
Mid: Don't play dat shit yo
Sup: Janna
Adc: Sivir, I use the Xena skin and scream "LILILILILILILILILI" everytime I engage in a fight.
Jungle: Oh, hard one. Really enjoyed Sejuani (she broken lol) lately, but I think I overplayed her, she's definately not as fun anymore. Starting to enjoy Udyr again, played him hardcore when my account was level 15, but have only played him very sporadically since then.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
June 01 2013 00:56 GMT
#4553
On June 01 2013 06:17 Arctyrus wrote:
Felt inspired by the top post, so here goes my first post in the LoL subforum after lurking for some time.

I'm a fairly new player (lvl 14 or so), and I generally dont have the time to play much, but I've just passed a huge exam, and therefore by some sick design have three months vacation, which means more time to play. I'd like to ask if any of you would play a few games, hopefully pass on some experience and help me learn the game

Also I really, really like Zed's skillset and I was wondering how hard the recent nerfs hit. Is he still a viable pick when I start playing ranked, or would my time be better spent learning someone else to go top with?

Cheers!

Edit: I play on EU west.


I'd play a few games with you (If i am online and not currently playing with other people like my brother), I got a smurf around that level lying around from playing with other people. Or maybe help you with a few replays. My LoL name is "Simbert", you can add me if you want.

I'd say i am rather confident that i kind of understand how botlane works, and have a rough understanding of jungle and top with a few champions. I have no idea about mid. Level 14 games are really weird, though.
Solaris.playgu
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden480 Posts
June 01 2013 01:00 GMT
#4554
Completely agree with Craton, I don't give a shit who's whos friend. If they're whining/flaming and annoying the rest of the team I'll tell them to stop it. And to be honest "STFU" is kind of a mild way to say it, I'm having a hard time seeing anyone get upset by that.
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
June 01 2013 01:01 GMT
#4555
On June 01 2013 10:00 Solaris.playgu wrote:
Completely agree with Craton, I don't give a shit who's whos friend. If they're whining/flaming and annoying the rest of the team I'll tell them to stop it. And to be honest "STFU" is kind of a mild way to say it, I'm having a hard time seeing anyone get upset by that.


Well he says it just shows how disrespectful i am
SoulSever
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada779 Posts
June 01 2013 01:06 GMT
#4556
So glad crumbzz back to streaming. miss the good old days of crumbzz and jacky streams have been in decline for a while
Violet <3 ~~~Better places than here exist
Solaris.playgu
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden480 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 01:12:10
June 01 2013 01:08 GMT
#4557
Well, it's kind of hard to judge without seeing the ingame chat. I guess don't worry about it, and if your friend's friend continues to be a bitch ingame just stop playing with him?

To be honest, I've flipped off one or two friends of friends. It's just that if a person starts playing with me and my buddies, and proceeds to go mental and flame in the first game we play (regardless of whether he flames us or someone else) I will simply tell him that he's an idiot and a kid, and that I don't want to play with him anymore because he ruins the fun for the rest of us. And then I will never invite him again. Not sure whether this means I am disrespectful or not ^^
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 01 2013 01:18 GMT
#4558
On June 01 2013 09:54 Sufficiency wrote:
Top: Sejuani
Mid: Sejuani
Jungle: Sejuani
Support: Sejuani
ADC: Sejuani

I approve.
liftlift > tsm
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 01 2013 01:50 GMT
#4559
MegaZero subbing for C9. Not starting but C9 is a solid team, wonder if he'll move into the house.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
June 01 2013 01:53 GMT
#4560
Good pickup for C9. Mega has a lot of potential I think, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him play once in a while.

Would be nice to see subs play in certain situations, would be a mark that the NA scene is getting deeper and allow teams to expand team comp flexibility by getting 2 players' champ pools.
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 351 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 28m
OSC
13h 28m
Stellar Fest
13h 28m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.