• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:47
CEST 20:47
KST 03:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8794 users

[Patch 1.0.0.150: Shadow Isles] General Discussion - Page…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 310 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
November 06 2012 05:14 GMT
#4321
On November 06 2012 11:06 thenexusp wrote:
Show nested quote +
Morello and other members of the League of Legends design team will be starting a conversation about what else they’ve got in store over the coming days – and they’ll be looking for your feedback! They’ve already hinted at some of the big changes that are in the works for items, the jungle, masteries, and more, but we’ll give you the full rundown soon (and not Soon™, but, like, tomorrow), so stay tuned to the forums.

omg so excited


http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2766274

This is going to be one of my enjoyable birthdays in a good while.
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
November 06 2012 05:24 GMT
#4322
30 elo needed for diamond
lose 5 games in a row
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
November 06 2012 05:26 GMT
#4323
That's shakedrizzle for you, cockiest lee player NA


Haha, and I hardly ever am on reddit. What a gem.
Hey! How you doin'?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-06 05:33:51
November 06 2012 05:32 GMT
#4324
On November 06 2012 14:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
That's shakedrizzle for you, cockiest lee player NA


Haha, and I hardly ever am on reddit. What a gem.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw Chrispy had responded.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
November 06 2012 05:46 GMT
#4325
On November 06 2012 14:32 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 14:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
That's shakedrizzle for you, cockiest lee player NA


Haha, and I hardly ever am on reddit. What a gem.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw Chrispy had responded.


I'm lost....
What happened?
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
November 06 2012 05:48 GMT
#4326
Curse's coordination in this ranked 5s game is so funny
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
November 06 2012 05:54 GMT
#4327
On November 06 2012 14:46 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 14:32 onlywonderboy wrote:
On November 06 2012 14:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
That's shakedrizzle for you, cockiest lee player NA


Haha, and I hardly ever am on reddit. What a gem.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw Chrispy had responded.


I'm lost....
What happened?


http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/12on7j/hi_im_bischu_and_heres_why_i_play_nidalee/c6wx32o
Hey! How you doin'?
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
November 06 2012 05:56 GMT
#4328
On November 06 2012 14:46 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 14:32 onlywonderboy wrote:
On November 06 2012 14:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
That's shakedrizzle for you, cockiest lee player NA


Haha, and I hardly ever am on reddit. What a gem.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw Chrispy had responded.


I'm lost....
What happened?

Took me a while to figure out as well. It's in the Bischu video on Reddit. Apparently people thought I was being unsportsmanlike-like by not praising Bischu for his amazing play and making fun of the fact that I used my net backwards so I didn't slow him. It's funny because I had posted this play a day before him on my Youtube which means I obviously liked it T_T.

My love for Bischu goes unnoticed.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
November 06 2012 05:57 GMT
#4329
Welcome to reddit

and lol @ people making fun of your Caitlyn wasn't that your very first game with her?
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
November 06 2012 05:59 GMT
#4330
On November 06 2012 14:57 MooMooMugi wrote:
Welcome to reddit

and lol @ people making fun of your Caitlyn wasn't that your very first game with her?

Yeah, and I was legendary :D. I mean I was laning against Arthelon so I shouldn't brag.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
November 06 2012 06:02 GMT
#4331
On November 06 2012 14:56 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 14:46 BlackPaladin wrote:
On November 06 2012 14:32 onlywonderboy wrote:
On November 06 2012 14:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
That's shakedrizzle for you, cockiest lee player NA


Haha, and I hardly ever am on reddit. What a gem.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw Chrispy had responded.


I'm lost....
What happened?

Took me a while to figure out as well. It's in the Bischu video on Reddit. Apparently people thought I was being unsportsmanlike-like by not praising Bischu for his amazing play and making fun of the fact that I used my net backwards so I didn't slow him. It's funny because I had posted this play a day before him on my Youtube which means I obviously liked it T_T.

My love for Bischu goes unnoticed.


Oh no, somebody said something bad about you on the interwebz. Must be serious.

iG still sucks.
Hey! How you doin'?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-06 06:37:45
November 06 2012 06:04 GMT
#4332
Moved to qq thread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
November 06 2012 07:09 GMT
#4333
On November 06 2012 14:56 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 14:46 BlackPaladin wrote:
On November 06 2012 14:32 onlywonderboy wrote:
On November 06 2012 14:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
That's shakedrizzle for you, cockiest lee player NA


Haha, and I hardly ever am on reddit. What a gem.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw Chrispy had responded.


I'm lost....
What happened?

Took me a while to figure out as well. It's in the Bischu video on Reddit. Apparently people thought I was being unsportsmanlike-like by not praising Bischu for his amazing play and making fun of the fact that I used my net backwards so I didn't slow him. It's funny because I had posted this play a day before him on my Youtube which means I obviously liked it T_T.

My love for Bischu goes unnoticed.


That feel when you're perpetually joking while having fun and people mistske it as rage. The feels bro, the feels
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
November 06 2012 08:21 GMT
#4334
Loco's stream is fucking hilarious right now.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
November 06 2012 08:26 GMT
#4335
On November 06 2012 15:02 Zdrastochye wrote:
iG still sucks.

IMO if IG dropped Illusion and XiaoXiao and got Tabe and BDMonster from the now defunct OMG lineup, they could be very good.

Mostly I just want to see Tabe and BDMonster playing again.
Moderator
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 06 2012 08:30 GMT
#4336
OMG Best quote ever
Voyboy went ghostblade on his irelia, and he got kicked out of his team.

-Locodoco (after doublelift told irelia to go ghostblade on irelia).

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.
liftlift > tsm
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
November 06 2012 08:37 GMT
#4337
Rofl loco's stream is the best right now
Jaedong :D
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-06 08:49:59
November 06 2012 08:41 GMT
#4338
The shittalking and laughing is infectious.

Is anyone a premium subscriber for own3d? specially CLG's channel?
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
November 06 2012 08:57 GMT
#4339
I love draven so much right now, he's gonna carry me to 2600+ ELO next season.
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
November 06 2012 09:25 GMT
#4340
On November 06 2012 14:24 OutlaW- wrote:
30 elo needed for diamond
lose 5 games in a row


replace diamond with plat and you get me

zz
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 310 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM815
TKL 296
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 815
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 296
IndyStarCraft 179
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 2561
Horang2 414
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 146
Rush 92
EffOrt 56
Zeus 48
Free 31
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m5109
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 894
edward31
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1766
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo395
C9.Mang0264
crisheroes199
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr92
UpATreeSC58
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2738
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 13m
INu's Battles
16h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 13m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.