• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6512 users

[OGN] The Champions Spring 2012 - Page 194

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 260 Next
The Champions Feedback Thread

General Warning: Do not caster bash in this thread. If there's something specific you don't like about OGN's casting, use the Feedback thread above for constructive criticism. Otherwise, don't comment about it.
~ Neo, 30.03.12, 20:25 KST
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
April 27 2012 03:26 GMT
#3861
On April 27 2012 12:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 12:10 tyCe wrote:
WE is fucking godtier and a half. People don't know they're strong because they haven't seen their games. WE is #1 in the world imo, with M5 and the best Korean teams probably lurking nearby.

Their AP mid is a beast, as is their AD carry. Their team coordination and controlled aggression drives other teams mad.


Where are you watching WE games? :O :O
Not disagreeing with you or nyx. I'm asking because I simply haven't seen WE since like a year ago.


I watch player streams of their scrims.

like I said, the tiers are all really close. it's more like if it came down to betting my life savings on a team, I would choose teams in that order. still not guaranteed wins
cool beans
tyCe
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2542 Posts
April 27 2012 03:32 GMT
#3862
Well, WE completely dominates the other Chinese teams with ease comparable to Flash vs B-team players, and the Chinese teams aren't bad. I haven't seen WE vs NA/EU/KR for a while too, but some of WE's games can be seen on lol.plu.cn.

Their AP mid plays TF better than jiji at his peak, their AD carry farms like a god and teamfights really, really efficiently, and their jungle has amazing ganks and better mechanics than many NA/EU solo laners.

I suppose I can't really say they are #1 in the world before an international tournament (e.g. aAa), but their play is just really beautiful to watch. It's like watching Pep's FC Barcelona before they won every single trophy in 08/09 or Federer when he first started dominating.
Betrayed by EG.BuK
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
April 27 2012 03:36 GMT
#3863
On April 27 2012 12:18 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 12:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:10 tyCe wrote:
WE is fucking godtier and a half. People don't know they're strong because they haven't seen their games. WE is #1 in the world imo, with M5 and the best Korean teams probably lurking nearby.

Their AP mid is a beast, as is their AD carry. Their team coordination and controlled aggression drives other teams mad.


Where are you watching WE games? :O :O
Not disagreeing with you or nyx. I'm asking because I simply haven't seen WE since like a year ago.


Wasn't it WE that got like fourth place at the last OGN event? I'm pretty sure it was WE that lost to EDG there.

Could've definitely been a fluke or they could've gotten a lot better. As I said, one tournament doesn't mean anything. I'm still a bit skeptical considering that I've not really seen them play and that I don't think they scrim or play the top EU or NA teams too often.


I'm guessing you're referencing wcg 2011. it was tpa ( formerly known as ftw) who got crushed in group stages. since they've picked up 2 new players n improved a lot though. won't lie, im biased :p

WE did not attend wcg, lost to ig in national finals.
cool beans
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 03:43:08
April 27 2012 03:37 GMT
#3864
On April 27 2012 12:36 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 12:18 overt wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:10 tyCe wrote:
WE is fucking godtier and a half. People don't know they're strong because they haven't seen their games. WE is #1 in the world imo, with M5 and the best Korean teams probably lurking nearby.

Their AP mid is a beast, as is their AD carry. Their team coordination and controlled aggression drives other teams mad.


Where are you watching WE games? :O :O
Not disagreeing with you or nyx. I'm asking because I simply haven't seen WE since like a year ago.


Wasn't it WE that got like fourth place at the last OGN event? I'm pretty sure it was WE that lost to EDG there.

Could've definitely been a fluke or they could've gotten a lot better. As I said, one tournament doesn't mean anything. I'm still a bit skeptical considering that I've not really seen them play and that I don't think they scrim or play the top EU or NA teams too often.


I'm guessing you're referencing wcg 2011. it was tpa ( formerly known as ftw) who got crushed in group stages. since they've picked up 2 new players n improved a lot though. won't lie, im biased :p

WE did not attend wcg, lost to ig in national finals.


No, not WCG. The OGN event before the pro league. Top four were MiG -> CLG -> EDG -> WE iirc.

edit:
Yeah, WE got fourth, losing to both CLG and EDG. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302208

second edit:
Just to re-iterate, I'm skeptical to say that WE could be considered like top 3 or 4 in the world but I'm not saying that they aren't. I haven't watched enough of them to have an educated opinion on them as a team.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
April 27 2012 03:41 GMT
#3865
also, check out moribbit n taipeiassassins YouTube channel to see lots of Chinese vods
cool beans
l3ird
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States368 Posts
April 27 2012 04:45 GMT
#3866
Fnatic you are only foriegner hope =S
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
April 27 2012 08:36 GMT
#3867
On April 27 2012 13:45 l3ird wrote:
Fnatic you are only foriegner hope =S


it would really surprise me if they dont get stomped by OP. it would surprise me even more when they dont run doube ap.
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 27 2012 09:06 GMT
#3868
On April 27 2012 17:36 shrinkmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:45 l3ird wrote:
Fnatic you are only foriegner hope =S


it would really surprise me if they dont get stomped by OP. it would surprise me even more when they dont run doube ap.

Well, if they make Sushei play bruiser, they WILL get stomped.
I'll take what I could get and just hope they don't get stomped too badly. Game 3 would be nice. If they advance I'm gonna dance on the table, but I'm not confindent in that at all..
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 09:46:21
April 27 2012 09:45 GMT
#3869
So does this start in 45 minutes? :D?

Scratch that I'm a nooblord and keep forgetting TL has LoL upcoming events.
Retvrn to Forvms
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
April 27 2012 09:53 GMT
#3870
If fnatic actually wins today I'm gonna donate rp to some random homeless guy, I really don't see them making it out today.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22619 Posts
April 27 2012 10:05 GMT
#3871
I will be amazed if they even take a game, heck id be amazed if there in a position to win a game.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
hxd
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom117 Posts
April 27 2012 10:19 GMT
#3872
Hello all, I am the Fnatic LoL team manager, I just want to let you know how prepared my guys are for today, they will take this series I am 110% sure of this. I am gonna cry either way.
http://www.twitter.com/harrywiggett
romanov
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands892 Posts
April 27 2012 10:21 GMT
#3873
On April 27 2012 19:19 hxd wrote:
Hello all, I am the Fnatic LoL team manager, I just want to let you know how prepared my guys are for today, they will take this series I am 110% sure of this. I am gonna cry either way.

Good Luck!
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
April 27 2012 10:24 GMT
#3874
On April 27 2012 19:19 hxd wrote:
Hello all, I am the Fnatic LoL team manager, I just want to let you know how prepared my guys are for today, they will take this series I am 110% sure of this. I am gonna cry either way.


gonna be honest, i dont think you guys are favoured to win, but good luck nonetheless!
cool beans
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
April 27 2012 10:26 GMT
#3875
On April 27 2012 19:19 hxd wrote:
Hello all, I am the Fnatic LoL team manager, I just want to let you know how prepared my guys are for today, they will take this series I am 110% sure of this. I am gonna cry either way.


I think fnatic is a really professional organisation and that your players will be way better prepared than clg, the second part of your statement though...XD
Of course i will be really happy if a western team advances and i will cheer for your players, but i just can't see your team winning unless team op plays drunk.
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
April 27 2012 10:27 GMT
#3876
On April 27 2012 19:24 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 19:19 hxd wrote:
Hello all, I am the Fnatic LoL team manager, I just want to let you know how prepared my guys are for today, they will take this series I am 110% sure of this. I am gonna cry either way.


gonna be honest, i dont think you guys are favoured to win, but good luck nonetheless!

Fnatic has better jerseys, they should win this easily. It's not relevant, but the only optimistic thing I can come up with.
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 10:44:19
April 27 2012 10:36 GMT
#3877
On April 27 2012 19:27 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 19:24 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:19 hxd wrote:
Hello all, I am the Fnatic LoL team manager, I just want to let you know how prepared my guys are for today, they will take this series I am 110% sure of this. I am gonna cry either way.


gonna be honest, i dont think you guys are favoured to win, but good luck nonetheless!

Fnatic has better jerseys, they should win this easily. It's not relevant, but the only optimistic thing I can come up with.

its like they have the skin advantage. Inb4 shushei in pantheon mask. Amd he'll make sure they ein. He has a bottle of blue label and a good chunk of money to win off this game
washed
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 10:41:22
April 27 2012 10:38 GMT
#3878
On April 27 2012 12:32 tyCe wrote:
Well, WE completely dominates the other Chinese teams with ease comparable to Flash vs B-team players, and the Chinese teams aren't bad. I haven't seen WE vs NA/EU/KR for a while too, but some of WE's games can be seen on lol.plu.cn.

Their AP mid plays TF better than jiji at his peak, their AD carry farms like a god and teamfights really, really efficiently, and their jungle has amazing ganks and better mechanics than many NA/EU solo laners.

I suppose I can't really say they are #1 in the world before an international tournament (e.g. aAa), but their play is just really beautiful to watch. It's like watching Pep's FC Barcelona before they won every single trophy in 08/09 or Federer when he first started dominating.

TPA raped Najin pretty badly and WE lost to them in the last Go4lol. I wanna see them vs WE but the bracket doesn't allowed that. Hopefully this Go4lol we get to see them play against each other.
This week Go4LOL group bracket
http://www.esl-asia.net/cn/lol/go4lol/season1_2012/rankings/
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23430 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 10:39:45
April 27 2012 10:39 GMT
#3879
holy moly is that cyanides sister she is hooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttt

I always thought cyanide looked a little girly it looks better on her :DDD
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
April 27 2012 10:40 GMT
#3880
Cyanide looks so ridiculously young it hurts my brain.

GL to Fnatic but they are no doubt the underdogs in this one.
Retvrn to Forvms
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 260 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 506
White-Ra 143
910 50
Dota 2
monkeys_forever327
NeuroSwarm164
Super Smash Bros
PPMD80
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8679
Liquid`Hasu1418
Trikslyr84
Other Games
summit1g8431
Liquid`RaSZi3105
shahzam612
JimRising 372
C9.Mang0196
B2W.Neo162
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick345
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream314
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 55m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.