• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:04
CEST 06:04
KST 13:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9004 users

[Patch 1.0.0.123: Skarner] General Discussion - Page 22

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 112 Next
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 11 2011 01:50 GMT
#421
What happens when a Skarner ulties a Skarner?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
August 11 2011 01:53 GMT
#422
http://www.twitch.tv/yuhn#/w/1601476096

Come watch WCG team. Game 2 starts in 8 minutes because my client fucked up and I have to wait in Queue.
Retvrn to Forvms
Gryffes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom763 Posts
August 11 2011 01:53 GMT
#423
On August 11 2011 10:50 HazMat wrote:
What happens when a Skarner ulties a Skarner?



Same as any suppression double ult, whoever ulted second breaks the first persons supression.
www.youtube.com/gryffes - Random Gaming Videos.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
August 11 2011 01:54 GMT
#424
On August 11 2011 10:50 HazMat wrote:
What happens when a Skarner ulties a Skarner?


Probably something like this:

@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
August 11 2011 02:02 GMT
#425
On August 11 2011 10:50 HazMat wrote:
What happens when a Skarner ulties a Skarner?

One probably gets cancelled.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
August 11 2011 02:07 GMT
#426
they mate
Brees on in
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 11 2011 02:09 GMT
#427
On August 11 2011 10:53 Chrispy wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/yuhn#/w/1601476096

Come watch WCG team. Game 2 starts in 8 minutes because my client fucked up and I have to wait in Queue.

Yuhn listening to Muse
Are there brackets anywhere?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
August 11 2011 02:15 GMT
#428
On August 11 2011 10:53 Chrispy wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/yuhn#/w/1601476096

Come watch WCG team. Game 2 starts in 8 minutes because my client fucked up and I have to wait in Queue.


The music is horrible. just horrible. And it's lagging like shit.
hi
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
August 11 2011 02:28 GMT
#429
On August 11 2011 10:50 HazMat wrote:
What happens when a Skarner ulties a Skarner?


What Brees said, they pull together in a longing embrace and start humping furiously.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 11 2011 02:31 GMT
#430
I dont know wtf is going on.

I keep trying to play this game, but there keeps being a wait list to get in. Generally I have to wait 15-20 min.

So I click to wait... but for some reason while I wait, when the countdown gets somewhere under 5 minutes, my computer turns off. I mean it literally just *poof* turns off. I am 100% sure it's because of the LoL queue to play. Is there anything I can do?
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
August 11 2011 02:40 GMT
#431
I actually really liked the old Feint, where it reduced all damage taken by a flat amount. The numbers were just too high.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
August 11 2011 02:42 GMT
#432
If you wait another hour or two the login Q should disappear cause everybody will be sleeping. Don't turn your league off after you get in so you don't have to login Q again until the next patch.

I take it those WCG games are over?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
August 11 2011 03:30 GMT
#433
Tryndamere has so much more jungle sustain now. You can start cloth armor, do double golems wraiths wolves red, have health to gank, then go back and do the jungle for quite a while longer
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
August 11 2011 03:56 GMT
#434
On August 11 2011 11:31 travis wrote:
I dont know wtf is going on.

I keep trying to play this game, but there keeps being a wait list to get in. Generally I have to wait 15-20 min.

So I click to wait... but for some reason while I wait, when the countdown gets somewhere under 5 minutes, my computer turns off. I mean it literally just *poof* turns off. I am 100% sure it's because of the LoL queue to play. Is there anything I can do?



Does it turn off or does it restart?

You might want to post it on the LoL general forums, it seems weird. The only reason a computer would turn off or restart is if it was trying to write to vram that was damaged or it was increasing it's power consumption via activating the video card's idle processors. Both problems wouldn't happen in LoL until you get into a game because the client is in flash not directx.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 11 2011 04:00 GMT
#435
On August 11 2011 12:56 Phrost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 11:31 travis wrote:
I dont know wtf is going on.

I keep trying to play this game, but there keeps being a wait list to get in. Generally I have to wait 15-20 min.

So I click to wait... but for some reason while I wait, when the countdown gets somewhere under 5 minutes, my computer turns off. I mean it literally just *poof* turns off. I am 100% sure it's because of the LoL queue to play. Is there anything I can do?



Does it turn off or does it restart?

You might want to post it on the LoL general forums, it seems weird. The only reason a computer would turn off or restart is if it was trying to write to vram that was damaged or it was increasing it's power consumption via activating the video card's idle processors. Both problems wouldn't happen in LoL until you get into a game because the client is in flash not directx.


My computer has issues with randomly turning off sometimes, generally when something like the gfx card is working hard (this is my theory). But I sure as hell don't understand why it is consistently doing it while I wait to enter the game. Maybe I'll bother posting it, though I'd be happier if the wait time just went away because I can play the actual game just fine.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
August 11 2011 04:06 GMT
#436
On August 11 2011 13:00 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 12:56 Phrost wrote:
On August 11 2011 11:31 travis wrote:
I dont know wtf is going on.

I keep trying to play this game, but there keeps being a wait list to get in. Generally I have to wait 15-20 min.

So I click to wait... but for some reason while I wait, when the countdown gets somewhere under 5 minutes, my computer turns off. I mean it literally just *poof* turns off. I am 100% sure it's because of the LoL queue to play. Is there anything I can do?



Does it turn off or does it restart?

You might want to post it on the LoL general forums, it seems weird. The only reason a computer would turn off or restart is if it was trying to write to vram that was damaged or it was increasing it's power consumption via activating the video card's idle processors. Both problems wouldn't happen in LoL until you get into a game because the client is in flash not directx.


My computer has issues with randomly turning off sometimes, generally when something like the gfx card is working hard (this is my theory). But I sure as hell don't understand why it is consistently doing it while I wait to enter the game. Maybe I'll bother posting it, though I'd be happier if the wait time just went away because I can play the actual game just fine.



You should look into getting that fixed before it causes worse problems. A damaged video card or power supply can cause surges that restart the computer, or completely destroy some parts =/
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 11 2011 04:13 GMT
#437
yeah I would get it fixed if I had money
Seiuchi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States931 Posts
August 11 2011 04:31 GMT
#438
On August 11 2011 11:02 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 10:50 HazMat wrote:
What happens when a Skarner ulties a Skarner?

One probably gets cancelled.


As a serious answer, you both just sit there crystallized until it cancels.
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 04:44:18
August 11 2011 04:43 GMT
#439
Skarner is trash. Blitzcrank does Skarner's job much better (except for jungling).
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 11 2011 04:49 GMT
#440
lolmg the game is so broken
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft410
RuFF_SC2 214
Nina 85
-ZergGirl 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2182
Bale 20
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 9
sorry 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1170
taco 410
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
Other Games
summit1g8698
JimRising 742
Day[9].tv473
WinterStarcraft312
C9.Mang0281
Sick148
Livibee142
Maynarde141
ViBE94
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick910
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream172
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota234
League of Legends
• Stunt351
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 56m
Stellar Fest
8h 56m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.