• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

[WuKong Patch] General Discussion - Page 32

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 81 Next
Iskusstvo
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom323 Posts
July 31 2011 23:34 GMT
#621
Anyone ever felt sorry for their opponents? I mean - I was in a game where me (zilean) and shen got demolished in lane by Morg/Fiddle i.e. first tower down before quarter of an hour is gone, but their team was sort of so so, and I got totally carried ^_^, and even so the game was really close, but I kinda felt like they deserved the win better? Dunno, still like my delicious ladder points though.
If your life had a face, I'd punch it. I'd punch your life in the face.
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
July 31 2011 23:43 GMT
#622
nope.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
July 31 2011 23:56 GMT
#623
Once in awhile you play against people who are clearly outclassed, but I'm usually happy to take my win at their expense.
twitch.tv/cratonz
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
August 01 2011 00:04 GMT
#624
How is supposed to work the infamous 3tiamat build on AD Carry ? It needs a heavy non-ranged enemy team ?
I just tried with tristana and that wasn't very impressive...
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 00:19:17
August 01 2011 00:18 GMT
#625
On August 01 2011 08:34 Iskusstvo wrote:
Anyone ever felt sorry for their opponents? I mean - I was in a game where me (zilean) and shen got demolished in lane by Morg/Fiddle i.e. first tower down before quarter of an hour is gone, but their team was sort of so so, and I got totally carried ^_^, and even so the game was really close, but I kinda felt like they deserved the win better? Dunno, still like my delicious ladder points though.


Whenever I play with my friends I either feel sorry for myself or sorry for them. Dependent on how drunk my friends are = which outcome. Mainly b/c it's normals with my really bad friends o_o
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 00:22:52
August 01 2011 00:22 GMT
#626
On August 01 2011 09:04 -Zoda- wrote:
How is supposed to work the infamous 3tiamat build on AD Carry ? It needs a heavy non-ranged enemy team ?
I just tried with tristana and that wasn't very impressive...


I farmed 300 CS super fast and got phantom dancer and LW. The tiamats don't seem to help at all in teamfights, though.
I didn't know you were supposed to stop at 3, 3 just felt "right" (need to stack AoE = 100% splash, save space for AS and Arp) as right stacking tiamats can feel.
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
August 01 2011 01:02 GMT
#627
I'm pretty sure with the tiamat build, you don't teamfight- just push super hard. Grab a boots of mobility and push all lanes while escaping.
Whaaaa?
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 01 2011 01:44 GMT
#628
On August 01 2011 07:48 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 07:41 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 01 2011 07:17 Slayer91 wrote:
On August 01 2011 07:01 Shikyo wrote:
Okay, now I'm convinced that the most OP build ever on Wukong ANY TANKY DPS is FoN, Atmas, and 3 Warmogs. Just think about it.


Fixed. Not totally accurate because it works better on people like Lee sin than wukong.
Wukungs spin like katarinas spin and not garens in that its interruptable.

how do u interrupt wukong's spin? O_o I've never seen it interrupted before. I know you can choose to end it early like garen's spin, but interruptable? really?

At least not by silence, knockup or stun so I'm not sure what he means =P

Yea, I've never had my ulti interrupted when I play MK so.... I mean, one time I accidentally pressed R twice and canceled it myself :O
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 01 2011 01:51 GMT
#629
oh damn
shitcombo hit 1900 EXACTLY

/puke if you think you should be higher and you're not
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 01 2011 01:55 GMT
#630
On August 01 2011 09:04 -Zoda- wrote:
How is supposed to work the infamous 3tiamat build on AD Carry ? It needs a heavy non-ranged enemy team ?
I just tried with tristana and that wasn't very impressive...

Park is that you

I think it's you
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 01 2011 02:03 GMT
#631
On August 01 2011 10:51 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
oh damn
shitcombo hit 1900 EXACTLY

/puke if you think you should be higher and you're not

I've tanked like 200 points in 2 weeks, so /puke
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
August 01 2011 02:19 GMT
#632
What is best way for tryndamere these days?
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
locodoco
Profile Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1615 Posts
August 01 2011 02:35 GMT
#633
On August 01 2011 11:19 Haemonculus wrote:
What is best way for tryndamere these days?

dancer first,doesnt matter what u go after but dancer first is godly
i wish riot would give me better ping
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 03:20:06
August 01 2011 03:15 GMT
#634
/puke

+ Show Spoiler +
I should be platinum obv
WhiteNights
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States252 Posts
August 01 2011 03:34 GMT
#635
Is it legitimate in any way to pick Teemo to crush tanky sustainers in top lane, or is that not going to work?
May your sky be always clear, may your smile be always bright, and may you be forever blessed for that moment of happiness which you gave to another lonely and grateful heart!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 01 2011 03:57 GMT
#636
On August 01 2011 12:34 WhiteNights wrote:
Is it legitimate in any way to pick Teemo to crush tanky sustainers in top lane, or is that not going to work?

It's the main counter, imo. He beats almost any troublesome tanky sustain.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
WhiteNights
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States252 Posts
August 01 2011 04:02 GMT
#637
On August 01 2011 12:57 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 12:34 WhiteNights wrote:
Is it legitimate in any way to pick Teemo to crush tanky sustainers in top lane, or is that not going to work?

It's the main counter, imo. He beats almost any troublesome tanky sustain.

So why do I hardly ever see it? Is it just because he's useless after laning ends?
May your sky be always clear, may your smile be always bright, and may you be forever blessed for that moment of happiness which you gave to another lonely and grateful heart!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
August 01 2011 04:14 GMT
#638
Why is it Crs Sydtko now? What's Crs?
TranslatorBaa!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 01 2011 04:17 GMT
#639
so i was checking my email today
[image loading]
whichever one of you is using my account, bravo
but try not to get me banned please
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 01 2011 04:30 GMT
#640
wtf, how many people play coop vs ai? i just waited 5 mins in NORMAL queue (5 am), but coop vs ai instantly popped.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0268
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt402
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 39m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.