• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9995 users

General Discussion/Off-topic - Page 578

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 576 577 578 579 580 1152 Next
Unentschieden
Profile Joined August 2007
Germany1471 Posts
April 05 2011 22:40 GMT
#11541
On April 06 2011 06:12 Flakes wrote:
They said Renek was an AD caster because most of his damage came from abilities rather than auto-attacking.


You are misunderstanding the implication. Renekton is an AD caster because most of his damage comes from his Abilities, not his autoattacks. That is an issue because AD scaling has issues. The items AD is on are designed around autoattacks (ergo to be used with Attackspeed and critical hits).
That lead to AD scaling abilities having great base values and bad scaling since raw AD is VERY hard to come by.
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 22:57:06
April 05 2011 22:56 GMT
#11542
So I have a problem and I am asking for your help fellow TL'ers.

I have around 350-400 games, but I got to ELO hell and cant get out of it on my own (been drunk a night and lost like 300 ELO, going from 1200 to 900 and still stagnating there). I am not saying I am pro, but from what I see and the players who I will play (mostly they are in my team), are some steps below me.

So if somebody would be kind enough to help me get up to 1200-1300 I would really appreciate that (and also some comments regarding my play)

Some sidenotes about me:
- i know whats last-hitting (also not pushing the lane)
- i can play 5-6 champs on a relatively good level
- 1400 ELO in 3v3
- warding is very important, as well as getting the buffs/dragon

edit: please respond me if you have time and lust to help improve a fellow TL-er :D thanks
Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
April 05 2011 23:00 GMT
#11543
Fart around in LiquidParty for a while and I'm sure you'll get someone. There's usually 100-180 people in US LiquidParty (dunno about EU) - just spam chat until someone gives in.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 05 2011 23:04 GMT
#11544
On April 06 2011 04:44 SHr3DD3r wrote:
He pretty much just raped the entire team one by one, after his team got annihilated. And used his Q and cougar form very well. It was one of the few times you can actually call HS good.

This really is pretty ridiculous. he's been at the top of the ladder for many months and is in the best NA team etc. He definitely is good even while not making those kinds of plays. -_- Ridiculous lack of objectiveness.

Also really lame I cant play -,-
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 23:11:22
April 05 2011 23:10 GMT
#11545
solomid new vent:

dallas.dallasxtreme.com : 7354
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
April 05 2011 23:19 GMT
#11546
On April 06 2011 08:00 Tooplark wrote:
Fart around in LiquidParty for a while and I'm sure you'll get someone. There's usually 100-180 people in US LiquidParty (dunno about EU) - just spam chat until someone gives in.

I'm playing on the EU server and dont think about switching as I tried it and its very laggy.

And I dont want to spam, I really hate myself if someone is annoying with repeating message (more if he is unskilled - like its the case of myself).
Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
April 05 2011 23:41 GMT
#11547
On April 06 2011 08:19 napo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:00 Tooplark wrote:
Fart around in LiquidParty for a while and I'm sure you'll get someone. There's usually 100-180 people in US LiquidParty (dunno about EU) - just spam chat until someone gives in.

I'm playing on the EU server and dont think about switching as I tried it and its very laggy.

And I dont want to spam, I really hate myself if someone is annoying with repeating message (more if he is unskilled - like its the case of myself).



Honestly when i started ranked I lost my first 10 games and started out at like 900 elo. It sucked so hard until I realized that in order for me to control the game to give myself the advantage and to not jsut rely on myself to carry the game completely I had to jungle.

Jungling gives you the advantage of helping your entire team win their lanes. If you can get a few ganks early and then just keep the lead you created you can make games go much smoother.

This worked perfectly for me to get back to 1200 rating and form then on I had to really diversify more because I wasn't able to win games as easily with my jungling.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 06 2011 00:47 GMT
#11548
On April 06 2011 08:41 Brambled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:19 napo wrote:
On April 06 2011 08:00 Tooplark wrote:
Fart around in LiquidParty for a while and I'm sure you'll get someone. There's usually 100-180 people in US LiquidParty (dunno about EU) - just spam chat until someone gives in.

I'm playing on the EU server and dont think about switching as I tried it and its very laggy.

And I dont want to spam, I really hate myself if someone is annoying with repeating message (more if he is unskilled - like its the case of myself).



Honestly when i started ranked I lost my first 10 games and started out at like 900 elo. It sucked so hard until I realized that in order for me to control the game to give myself the advantage and to not jsut rely on myself to carry the game completely I had to jungle.

Jungling gives you the advantage of helping your entire team win their lanes. If you can get a few ganks early and then just keep the lead you created you can make games go much smoother.

This worked perfectly for me to get back to 1200 rating and form then on I had to really diversify more because I wasn't able to win games as easily with my jungling.


Except for those games where every lane you're not helping to gank is losing all the time.
I haven't been Trungling hard enough it seems.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
KOPF
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland164 Posts
April 06 2011 00:56 GMT
#11549
I haven't been more happy while playing LoL when I found out that you can flip the minimap from right to left. Seriously I've glanced bottom left all the time when trying to look at the minimap.
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
April 06 2011 01:03 GMT
#11550
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=628743

psyonic, use any pull you still have to make this happen
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:19:39
April 06 2011 01:19 GMT
#11551
On April 06 2011 09:56 KOPF wrote:
I haven't been more happy while playing LoL when I found out that you can flip the minimap from right to left. Seriously I've glanced bottom left all the time when trying to look at the minimap.

You can do that? How?
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
April 06 2011 01:20 GMT
#11552
On April 06 2011 07:39 crate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 07:37 spinesheath wrote:
Hotshot covering the minimap with a CLG logo. Not the best of advertisements: CLG is an annoyance for me now.

He did that because the Morde on the other team was ghosting his stream (or at least it seemed so).

I agree it's a real turnoff for watching the stream though.


It's stuff like that which makes me sick.

It's awesome noticing the map awareness of good players and how they see/work with the team and against the opponent team. It sucks that I can't see that anymore because some jerks like to cheat.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
April 06 2011 01:46 GMT
#11553
Jiji has a webcam. Never leaving house again.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
April 06 2011 01:57 GMT
#11554
On April 06 2011 10:03 Niton wrote:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=628743

psyonic, use any pull you still have to make this happen

oh my god i got a hardon from that
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
awesomoboi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States42 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 02:04:46
April 06 2011 02:01 GMT
#11555
On April 06 2011 07:56 napo wrote:
So I have a problem and I am asking for your help fellow TL'ers.



Don't know if it's the same on EU, but in US, it's usually easier to solo queue to climb Elo, because MM likes to match you up with retards when you duo queue. And don't play when you know you're tilting, seriously. lol

Also, try commanding your team. It's so helpful to winning in solo queue. It might just be spamming "b", "gank", "heal", "def", etc., but they do listen to you. Sometimes. And it helps a lot when they do.
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
April 06 2011 02:02 GMT
#11556
Does duo queuing count as solo queuing?
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
awesomoboi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States42 Posts
April 06 2011 02:04 GMT
#11557
On April 06 2011 11:02 Cedstick wrote:
Does duo queuing count as solo queuing?

Yeah, it does. Counts as solo queue Elo.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
April 06 2011 02:12 GMT
#11558
On April 06 2011 10:46 Two_DoWn wrote:
Jiji has a webcam. Never leaving house again.

O
My
God
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
April 06 2011 02:14 GMT
#11559



Remember jiji way back when he was like this?

Jiji stream lagging, unwatchable.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 03:21:18
April 06 2011 02:16 GMT
#11560
Ya I was going to post that video. Why must he have a non-hilarious haircut now

well he's whistling so there's that.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Prev 1 576 577 578 579 580 1152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
MaxPax 250
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7912
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_119
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes425
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .203
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX145
Mew2King68
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2186
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 45m
Replay Cast
8h 30m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.