• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12156 users

General Discussion/Off-topic - Page 567

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 565 566 567 568 569 1152 Next
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
April 03 2011 17:16 GMT
#11321
fuuuuuuu ww can't carry
[image loading]
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
April 03 2011 18:04 GMT
#11322
It's hilarious how seriously people take Coop VS AI. I go mid as revive/exhaust ryze (first one that runs to it gets it obv) and Ashe wants it because "ashe is a better mid". She then plays the "well I guess we'll mid together card" but I'm stubborn and don't leave and so she ends up going top saying "I don't care if revive ryze goes mid".

Then I get a couple of legendaries because bots are dumb as crap and 90% of the fun of coop AI is doing whatever the heck you want and still winning.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
April 03 2011 19:38 GMT
#11323
Holy fuck, there's 30k people watching CLG right now. How's it feel to have the eyes of a medium-sized town on you SPUDMAN?
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
April 03 2011 20:01 GMT
#11324
On April 04 2011 01:29 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 14:48 HazMat wrote:
[image loading]
Chu es best.

btw: went RoA because I was far behind due to Alistar ganks. Usually keep cata and get bveil later on.

cometomama is such an asshole.

Ya got him again today. This time trolling with instalock Soraka.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
April 03 2011 20:50 GMT
#11325
I think I got hacked...................
Luckily I noticed in time and changed my password so I have it back but damn. I'm running Malwarebytes to check for any malware. Is there anything else I should do?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
April 03 2011 20:54 GMT
#11326
On April 04 2011 05:50 HazMat wrote:
I think I got hacked...................
Luckily I noticed in time and changed my password so I have it back but damn. I'm running Malwarebytes to check for any malware. Is there anything else I should do?

Imo change passwords from a different PC.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
April 03 2011 21:01 GMT
#11327
On April 04 2011 05:50 HazMat wrote:
I think I got hacked...................
Luckily I noticed in time and changed my password so I have it back but damn. I'm running Malwarebytes to check for any malware. Is there anything else I should do?

repeat that but do it in windows safe mode or do a system restore
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
April 03 2011 21:27 GMT
#11328
On April 04 2011 03:04 phyvo wrote:
It's hilarious how seriously people take Coop VS AI. I go mid as revive/exhaust ryze (first one that runs to it gets it obv) and Ashe wants it because "ashe is a better mid". She then plays the "well I guess we'll mid together card" but I'm stubborn and don't leave and so she ends up going top saying "I don't care if revive ryze goes mid".

Then I get a couple of legendaries because bots are dumb as crap and 90% of the fun of coop AI is doing whatever the heck you want and still winning.


I just successfully jungled with Urgot in a coop vs AI game. Doesn't really seem viable, he runs out of mana too fast even with blue buff. You kinda need your tear and jungle is a bad place to get it. But on the other hand, jungle speed is okayish, and he doesnt have trouble with taking blue at level 1.

A quick question: how many ranked games do you need to play before you stop being "Unranked"? I've just played five and I still don't have any rating.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
rewtamus
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States327 Posts
April 03 2011 21:30 GMT
#11329
change passwords with on-screen keyboard,

also use it any time u enter cc
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-03 21:35:45
April 03 2011 21:35 GMT
#11330
On April 04 2011 06:27 BluzMan wrote:
A quick question: how many ranked games do you need to play before you stop being "Unranked"? I've just played five and I still don't have any rating.

10 to get your elo displayed in your profile (and more than 1200 or so)
I think you can see your elo after 5 games if you hover over your name in the after-game screen. Maybe in other places too?
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 03 2011 23:20 GMT
#11331
Well, that was a fun day of LoL. Not gonna risk playing on my crap computer and having me d/c midgame and be suspended for a week.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
dnastyx
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2707 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-03 23:26:45
April 03 2011 23:24 GMT
#11332
On April 04 2011 06:27 BluzMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 03:04 phyvo wrote:
It's hilarious how seriously people take Coop VS AI. I go mid as revive/exhaust ryze (first one that runs to it gets it obv) and Ashe wants it because "ashe is a better mid". She then plays the "well I guess we'll mid together card" but I'm stubborn and don't leave and so she ends up going top saying "I don't care if revive ryze goes mid".

Then I get a couple of legendaries because bots are dumb as crap and 90% of the fun of coop AI is doing whatever the heck you want and still winning.


I just successfully jungled with Urgot in a coop vs AI game. Doesn't really seem viable, he runs out of mana too fast even with blue buff. You kinda need your tear and jungle is a bad place to get it. But on the other hand, jungle speed is okayish, and he doesnt have trouble with taking blue at level 1.

A quick question: how many ranked games do you need to play before you stop being "Unranked"? I've just played five and I still don't have any rating.


I did jungle AD Sona, went 11/0/12 in the first 20 minutes. Bot lane is two 12 year olds who died 13 times combined...and then they started QQing about how we were going to lose because I "wasn't healing them". They insulted me by calling me "captain srs face sona" and saying "oh yeah well we're on vent and we agree that you're bad" They then said "hey guess what, we're the ones carrying you, you're useless". I looked at Nasus' build. Hextech Gunblade + Bloodthirster. Renekton's? Bloodthirster + Infinity Edge.

lol
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 03 2011 23:26 GMT
#11333
On April 04 2011 03:04 phyvo wrote:
It's hilarious how seriously people take Coop VS AI. I go mid as revive/exhaust ryze (first one that runs to it gets it obv) and Ashe wants it because "ashe is a better mid". She then plays the "well I guess we'll mid together card" but I'm stubborn and don't leave and so she ends up going top saying "I don't care if revive ryze goes mid".

Then I get a couple of legendaries because bots are dumb as crap and 90% of the fun of coop AI is doing whatever the heck you want and still winning.

vs intermediate bots? my record vs them is 30-0 so I do take the co-op vs AI seriously since I want to maintain perfect record... almost lost as AP poppy when bottom lane went 0-24(????????) and tehy got a fed renekton and cho-gath..
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
April 03 2011 23:26 GMT
#11334
You need 10+ games and to be above 1250 for your elo to show up when someone mouses over your name on their friends list.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
April 03 2011 23:32 GMT
#11335
gtsrs on solomid stream lolol
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
April 03 2011 23:34 GMT
#11336
On April 04 2011 08:26 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 03:04 phyvo wrote:
It's hilarious how seriously people take Coop VS AI. I go mid as revive/exhaust ryze (first one that runs to it gets it obv) and Ashe wants it because "ashe is a better mid". She then plays the "well I guess we'll mid together card" but I'm stubborn and don't leave and so she ends up going top saying "I don't care if revive ryze goes mid".

Then I get a couple of legendaries because bots are dumb as crap and 90% of the fun of coop AI is doing whatever the heck you want and still winning.

vs intermediate bots? my record vs them is 30-0 so I do take the co-op vs AI seriously since I want to maintain perfect record... almost lost as AP poppy when bottom lane went 0-24(????????) and tehy got a fed renekton and cho-gath..


my record is a 30/0/9 sivir that ended the game in 23 min.
I also got a pentakill that game lol
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 04 2011 00:26 GMT
#11337
On April 04 2011 08:34 Abenson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 08:26 Shikyo wrote:
On April 04 2011 03:04 phyvo wrote:
It's hilarious how seriously people take Coop VS AI. I go mid as revive/exhaust ryze (first one that runs to it gets it obv) and Ashe wants it because "ashe is a better mid". She then plays the "well I guess we'll mid together card" but I'm stubborn and don't leave and so she ends up going top saying "I don't care if revive ryze goes mid".

Then I get a couple of legendaries because bots are dumb as crap and 90% of the fun of coop AI is doing whatever the heck you want and still winning.

vs intermediate bots? my record vs them is 30-0 so I do take the co-op vs AI seriously since I want to maintain perfect record... almost lost as AP poppy when bottom lane went 0-24(????????) and tehy got a fed renekton and cho-gath..


my record is a 30/0/9 sivir that ended the game in 23 min.
I also got a pentakill that game lol

I mean 30 wins 0 losses. My KD record I don't know, I might have gotten 50 kills some times but not sure if they all were vs beginner bots.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 00:35:36
April 04 2011 00:34 GMT
#11338
On April 04 2011 08:26 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 03:04 phyvo wrote:
It's hilarious how seriously people take Coop VS AI. I go mid as revive/exhaust ryze (first one that runs to it gets it obv) and Ashe wants it because "ashe is a better mid". She then plays the "well I guess we'll mid together card" but I'm stubborn and don't leave and so she ends up going top saying "I don't care if revive ryze goes mid".

Then I get a couple of legendaries because bots are dumb as crap and 90% of the fun of coop AI is doing whatever the heck you want and still winning.

vs intermediate bots? my record vs them is 30-0 so I do take the co-op vs AI seriously since I want to maintain perfect record... almost lost as AP poppy when bottom lane went 0-24(????????) and tehy got a fed renekton and cho-gath..


lol wut. It's like impossible to lose. They pushing your base? Push theirs. They always stupidly all 5 go back to defend so your base isn't pushed or only 1 will go back with tele and you just solo them and take their base until they decide to 4 go back. lol You can have 2 people 0-15 and it doesn't even matter in bot games.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 01:22:18
April 04 2011 01:17 GMT
#11339
lol we premade normal with teamliquid -> get 2 people 2000+ elo, both inside top 54, and 2 people 1800 elo
GG matchmaking.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
April 04 2011 01:38 GMT
#11340
On April 04 2011 10:17 Shikyo wrote:
lol we premade normal with teamliquid -> get 2 people 2000+ elo, both inside top 54, and 2 people 1800 elo
GG matchmaking.


no that's just representative of your own elo
Prev 1 565 566 567 568 569 1152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
Replay Cast
14m
OSC
13h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.