• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7234 users

Salt 'n Vinegar Potato Chips - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 12 2009 01:34 GMT
#41
I've never seen the Cape Cod brand, I might have to try finding it online or something to give a try.
And I had forgotten about Dirty. I really do prefer Salt and Vinegar to all other flavors, so if I ever recommend a brand, it's because they make good Salt and Vinegar. Dirty is pretty good, but I've only ever seen them in the small bags, and I prefer the first few brands I listed.

On a snack related note: The Buffalo Wing flavor of the Snyder's Pretzel pieces is absolutely delicious.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
SultanVinegar
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States372 Posts
August 12 2009 01:35 GMT
#42
Hmm . . . do I like Salt & Vinegar . . . .
I'm a Flash man.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 12 2009 01:36 GMT
#43
On August 12 2009 10:32 Manifesto7 wrote:
Probably the best chip ever:

[image loading]



[image loading]




A matter of taste I'm sure, but I love the sweet/spiciness. Kettle is a good brand for sure, though.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
August 12 2009 01:36 GMT
#44
On August 12 2009 10:34 So no fek wrote:
I've never seen the Cape Cod brand, I might have to try finding it online or something to give a try.
And I had forgotten about Dirty. I really do prefer Salt and Vinegar to all other flavors, so if I ever recommend a brand, it's because they make good Salt and Vinegar. Dirty is pretty good, but I've only ever seen them in the small bags, and I prefer the first few brands I listed.

On a snack related note: The Buffalo Wing flavor of the Snyder's Pretzel pieces is absolutely delicious.

100% fucking true. It's amazing.

Only thing that angers me sometimes is the hardness of the pretzel pieces sometimes. If they were a little more manageable and chewable the flavor would really sink in.
Peace~
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
August 12 2009 01:36 GMT
#45
I'd eat them if there's nothing else, but once in awhile a nice packet of salt and vinegar does do well
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
August 12 2009 01:36 GMT
#46
flaming hot cheetos!
Funyuns!
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
August 12 2009 01:38 GMT
#47
On August 12 2009 10:36 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2009 10:32 Manifesto7 wrote:
Probably the best chip ever:

[image loading]



[image loading]




A matter of taste I'm sure, but I love the sweet/spiciness. Kettle is a good brand for sure, though.


Kettle chips are awesome, too, but I kind of like the traditional, heart-attack-causing potato chips better.
:]
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
August 12 2009 01:40 GMT
#48
I dont really like Kettle chips :/

they had one really good flavor but I can't remember what it was.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 12 2009 01:41 GMT
#49
On August 12 2009 10:36 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2009 10:34 So no fek wrote:
I've never seen the Cape Cod brand, I might have to try finding it online or something to give a try.
And I had forgotten about Dirty. I really do prefer Salt and Vinegar to all other flavors, so if I ever recommend a brand, it's because they make good Salt and Vinegar. Dirty is pretty good, but I've only ever seen them in the small bags, and I prefer the first few brands I listed.

On a snack related note: The Buffalo Wing flavor of the Snyder's Pretzel pieces is absolutely delicious.

100% fucking true. It's amazing.

Only thing that angers me sometimes is the hardness of the pretzel pieces sometimes. If they were a little more manageable and chewable the flavor would really sink in.



A few years back, a store had a $10/10 promotion, so we bought like 30 bags to stock up (since they sell for almost $3 a bag). We had tried all the flavors before hand, and found that while the other flavors were good, the Buffalo Wing was leagues above them. They lasted us a good while, but for whatever fucking reason all the stores around stopped carrying the Buffalo Wing flavor. I've finally started seeing them in stores again, after years of not seeing them, and I've fallen in love all over again.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Ket
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom124 Posts
August 12 2009 01:42 GMT
#50
salt and vinegar is my nr 1 flavour every time. if i were to keep eating chocolate after chocolate i'd feel sick very quickly but i could go thru vast quantities of salt and vinegar crisps (or chips as you americans call them) and be licking up the crumbs after theyre gone.... so good and addictive
KaRnaGe[cF]
Profile Joined September 2007
United States355 Posts
August 12 2009 01:44 GMT
#51
lol i was going to post a pic of kettle cooked chips til i seen the others already posted~ i love that crunchy bbq taste!
"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." - Athenian General Thucydides Quantum Gaming
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
August 12 2009 01:45 GMT
#52
Salt and Vinegar is good, but they are just so hard to eat
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Insane Lane
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States397 Posts
August 12 2009 01:46 GMT
#53
They're disgustinggggg
Poriyan1
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States54 Posts
August 12 2009 01:47 GMT
#54
Omgoodness, I grew up with Salt and Vinegar potato chips!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n.Die Jaedong himself is a spoiler alert. ㅎㅎ
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
August 12 2009 01:48 GMT
#55
if you go to UC berkeley you'd fucking hate kettle chips
god damn i hate kettle chips
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
August 12 2009 01:49 GMT
#56
On August 12 2009 10:48 Kentor wrote:
if you go to UC berkeley you'd fucking hate kettle chips
god damn i hate kettle chips

What does Berkeley have to do with kettle chips anyways???
:]
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
August 12 2009 01:53 GMT
#57
I don't like the flavored chips, original all the way!
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
August 12 2009 01:54 GMT
#58
I really love Miss Vickie's Salt and Vinegar chips. I dunno if it's called seasalt or just regular salt but I also like the only sea salt ones too
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
August 12 2009 01:57 GMT
#59
Salt and Vinegar is orgasmic.
U Gotta Skate.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
August 12 2009 02:01 GMT
#60
I miss Kettle chips so much and Skips/Nik Naks. We have an awesome selection of snacks in Korea, but I loved British ones too ;_; I like the little nacho snacks you can buy here for 1,000won with a free salsa dip and Goraebab.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ProTech140
ViBE119
SpeCial 26
StarCraft: Brood War
910 74
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4282
Other Games
summit1g5764
JimRising 390
C9.Mang0376
ToD114
PPMD31
JuggernautJason28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick769
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 23
• musti20045 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Other Games
• imaqtpie1217
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.