• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9381 users

Salt 'n Vinegar Potato Chips - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
benutbutter
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States66 Posts
August 14 2009 03:16 GMT
#221
I once fed one to my dog.
I don't have a dog anymore.
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
August 14 2009 03:45 GMT
#222
Salt + vinegar = win
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
spoolinoveryou
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States503 Posts
August 14 2009 06:11 GMT
#223
this is why americas fat lol.

anyways, it's all about tim's cascade jalapeno potato chips!
[image loading]
whats good?
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
August 14 2009 06:29 GMT
#224
^ the possibility of such awesomeness from a chip is literally making my mouth water right now...

I should eat something..
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
August 14 2009 07:33 GMT
#225
i used to bathe in them, but now I can't stand them. never OD on them, you will be unable to eat them anymore

I used 'them' four times in that sentence, sheesh.

make that five.
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
August 14 2009 07:38 GMT
#226
i just bought some ruffles sour cream and onions for tonight's game
lays wasn't on sales
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
August 14 2009 08:10 GMT
#227
I love them. Once started I cannot get enough of them
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
fnaticNoname
Profile Joined January 2008
India858 Posts
August 14 2009 08:16 GMT
#228
I actually like the flavor, don't know why : (
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
August 14 2009 08:28 GMT
#229
Anyone who doesn't like them just haven't eaten enough to get used to them. It takes a while, but is worth it.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
August 14 2009 08:30 GMT
#230
Unfortunately I have never tried Salt&Vinegar.
In the meanwhile, I prefer Sour Cream and Onion any day....
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
August 14 2009 15:30 GMT
#231
I'm surprised to see this MANY people loving Salt and Vinegar. I love em, but not MANY people I know do. Its the kinda chips you either love or hate.

I like Kettle's version. Good stuff. I know there's probably better ones out there but aren't found where I live.
XK ßubonic
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
August 14 2009 15:32 GMT
#232
Salt and Vinegar is my fav chip but I get Dill Pickle with ranch chip dip when I go all out on chips.
Nak Allstar.
Hammy
Profile Joined January 2009
France828 Posts
August 14 2009 15:34 GMT
#233
Salt&Vinegar are by far the best imo.

On the other hand, I can't believe people actually eat flavors like BBQ or roasted chicken... Simplicity is key when it comes to fried slices of potatoes...
Shade692003
Profile Joined August 2005
Canada702 Posts
August 14 2009 15:40 GMT
#234
On August 15 2009 00:34 Hammy wrote:
Salt&Vinegar are by far the best imo.

On the other hand, I can't believe people actually eat flavors like BBQ or roasted chicken... Simplicity is key when it comes to fried slices of potatoes...


uh.. why is it key? I thought people ate what they liked, not what's simpler.
I hate the post below mine because it feels War3-ish.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 14 2009 15:41 GMT
#235
why is this thread so popular xD
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 15 2009 00:22 GMT
#236
S&V, KC masterpiece. My two favorite.

Although I don't really eat chips anymore.. so unhealthy. Very rarely.. I will get some. But when I do.. awesomeness.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
August 15 2009 01:54 GMT
#237
They're super bomb with a gin and tonic. :D
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
August 15 2009 02:28 GMT
#238
SALT AND VINEGAR OMG MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVER

i had some chips that were just salted though. like no vinegar. at all. they were really, really, good.

and now i need to go buy some. CURSE YOU OP
boomer hands
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
August 15 2009 04:25 GMT
#239
On August 12 2009 10:11 illu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2009 10:09 FragKrag wrote:
I used to hate them, but after eating them cuz I had nothing else to eat, I began to like them. Nothing holds a candle to Sour cream and Onion though.


I wholeheartedly agree. Sour Cream and Onion is amazing!

Today at the grocery store I was looking for Sour Cream and Onion but could not find any; but after some careful searching on other shelves I found some BBQ flavour ones, which I bought home :D


I think Sour Cream and Cheddar are better than Sour Cream and Onion, but I do like SC&O.

I love S&V too.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
August 15 2009 04:29 GMT
#240
they are so good. like some people, i eat them until my tongue burns... kinda like eating too much pineapple
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 657
Other Games
summit1g10596
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0306
Sick194
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
Other Games
• Shiphtur717
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.