• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7226 users

Salt 'n Vinegar Potato Chips - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Altar
Profile Joined May 2008
United States577 Posts
August 12 2009 01:16 GMT
#21
I'd rather have any other flavor of chip then salt and vinegar.
Heavens to Betsy
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
August 12 2009 01:17 GMT
#22
Yucks. I have trouble even downing one of these without spitting it out.

Absolutely the worst.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
August 12 2009 01:17 GMT
#23
I like the ones pringles makes (or used to make?)
sadly enough I only ate one box like that in the UK about 10 years ago and havent found another one ever since
Graphics
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
August 12 2009 01:18 GMT
#24
Second most disliked flavor behind Original.
Commentator
nFpassion
Profile Joined August 2009
United States10 Posts
August 12 2009 01:18 GMT
#25
when i first ate them i thought they were nasty, but later on they didn't seem so bad for some reason.
Cheddar Sour Cream Onion for me, the taste of BBQ reminds me that i am eating BAD (unhealthy/junk) food for some reason.
never Forget your Passion
Eben
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States769 Posts
August 12 2009 01:18 GMT
#26
They are my favorite flavor =)
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
August 12 2009 01:18 GMT
#27
When I'm at someone's house and I see them, I am happy. They are tasty! But when I'm standing in heart attack alley in the supermarket there are just so many better options. Ketchup... bbq... sour cream and onion... all dressed...

Man I hate Japan so much sometimes. Here the strongest thing is "consume soup"

[image loading]
ModeratorGodfather
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
August 12 2009 01:19 GMT
#28
I love them!
the courage to be a lazy bum
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
August 12 2009 01:19 GMT
#29
Salt & Vinegar are fucking amazing you heretic, close this thread right now for blasphemous lies.
Peace~
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-12 01:21:19
August 12 2009 01:19 GMT
#30
I love Salt and Vinegar and the various variations (sea salt, malt vinegar, etc).

My chip ranking would go something like this:

Boulder Canyon (brand) Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar - the last few bags have been almost devoid of flavor, so I'm wondering if they changed the recipe, but a few years ago, these were amazing. As a note, if they really did change the recipe, and I didn't just get a few bad bags, then I wouldn't recommend this flavor at all. Amazing when seasoned right; terrible when not.

Kettle (brand) Spicy Thai - Excellent kettle style chips with a spicy/sweet flavor.

Lay's (brand ) Kettle Salt and Vinegar - I can't even eat the normal Lay's chips anymore, maybe excluding some original flavor every now and then.

Tim's (brand) Salt and Vinegar - Good Salt and Vinegar. Was surprised to find that I like the Lay's Kettle more, when they introduced them, because I had long progressed past the normal style of Lay's.

Anything else - Kettle chips rank infinitely higher than the normal style. Salt and Vinegar is usually my favorite flavor, and there are a few brands I didn't mention that I enjoy. I don't really like BBQ or Sour Cream and Onion.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
August 12 2009 01:22 GMT
#31
just went to the store to buy some cuz of this thread. also saw Flamin' Hot Lays. I'd put that on top of Sea Salt & Vinegar
genwar
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada537 Posts
August 12 2009 01:23 GMT
#32
Actually my favorite find of chips.
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
August 12 2009 01:23 GMT
#33
On August 12 2009 10:22 Kentor wrote:
just went to the store to buy some cuz of this thread. also saw Flamin' Hot Lays. I'd put that on top of Sea Salt & Vinegar


That was fast lolz. Do you live in the grocery store?
:]
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-12 01:25:45
August 12 2009 01:25 GMT
#34
On August 12 2009 10:23 illu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2009 10:22 Kentor wrote:
just went to the store to buy some cuz of this thread. also saw Flamin' Hot Lays. I'd put that on top of Sea Salt & Vinegar


That was fast lolz. Do you live in the grocery store?

there's like two liquor stores around my block :D
Hiphopapotamus
Profile Joined July 2009
United States121 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-12 01:29:04
August 12 2009 01:26 GMT
#35
That sharp sensation that flows through the sides of your jaws after you take that first bite...yumm...

edit: I usually get these ones
[image loading]
My lyrics are bottomless!
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
August 12 2009 01:27 GMT
#36
I love Salt 'n Vinegar. I love salt, and I love vinegar, and I love them both together in chips.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-12 01:35:29
August 12 2009 01:27 GMT
#37
On August 12 2009 10:19 So no fek wrote:
I love Salt and Vinegar and the various variations (sea salt, malt vinegar, etc).

My chip ranking would go something like this:

Boulder Canyon (brand) Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar - the last few bags have been almost devoid of flavor, so I'm wondering if they changed the recipe, but a few years ago, these were amazing.

Kettle (brand) Spicy Thai - Excellent kettle style chips with a spicy/sweet flavor.

Lay's (brand ) Kettle Salt and Vinegar - I can't even eat the normal Lay's chips anymore, maybe excluding some original flavor every now and then.

Tim's (brand) Salt and Vinegar - Good Salt and Vinegar. Was surprised to find that I like the Lay's Kettle more, when they introduced them, because I had long progressed past the normal style of Lay's.

Anything else - Kettle chips rank infinitely higher than the normal style. Salt and Vinegar is usually my favorite flavor, and there are a few brands I didn't mention that I enjoy. I don't really like BBQ or Sour Cream and Onion.

Cape Cod Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper, or Cape Cod Jalapeno and Aged Cheddar are easily 2 of my favorite types, you should try.
[image loading]

[image loading]

Dirty brand chips are awesome too, Honey Mustard, Salt & Vinegar, are all so good.
[image loading]

[image loading]
Peace~
Vision
Profile Joined June 2009
United States113 Posts
August 12 2009 01:27 GMT
#38
Salt and Vinegar is best IMO, regular flavor = noobish
Unless it's the original flavors with an actual decent FLAVOR unlike the Lays original.
Let's unite the blizzard community! But you can't actually talk to eachother..... - Luca
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
August 12 2009 01:32 GMT
#39
Probably the best chip ever:

[image loading]
ModeratorGodfather
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
August 12 2009 01:34 GMT
#40
Fuck, my mouth is watering like mad now thinking about salt 'n vinegar...

I really like original flavour too, though ... And sour cream and onion... mmm...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ProTech140
ViBE119
SpeCial 26
StarCraft: Brood War
910 74
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4282
Other Games
summit1g5764
JimRising 390
C9.Mang0376
ToD114
PPMD31
JuggernautJason28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick769
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 23
• musti20045 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Other Games
• imaqtpie1217
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.