• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8293 users

How crazy a GF would you to put up with? - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 08 2009 07:51 GMT
#41
On July 08 2009 13:36 itzme_petey wrote:
[image loading]


i don't see why you would go for the the "perfect" girl when she's moderately crazy when the "marry quick" girl is just really hot without the craziness

._.
Hates Fun🤔
LuckyOne
Profile Joined December 2006
266 Posts
July 08 2009 07:54 GMT
#42
i like bitchy controlling girls
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
July 08 2009 08:31 GMT
#43
There was a Dan Savage column in the avclub awhile back, where a guy met someone who wasn't his type, but was so scorchingly hot that he bent the rules.

So maybe a better question is how hot do they have to be to justify the crazy?

And people would do well to read some of his columns before they post a help me with this girl blog.
ToT)MidiaN(
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
England2183 Posts
July 08 2009 08:45 GMT
#44
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....


I guess that's the most I can put up with ????
Nothing worth doing is devoid of risk
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
July 08 2009 08:54 GMT
#45
I just broke up with my girlfriend today. She fell into the batshit insane category. She had a lot of issues. Suicide watch for 1.5 years. Random breakdowns. None of that is why I broke up with her though. Breaking up with her was one of the toughest decisions I've made. But meh... that's life. It can be shit at times.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
July 08 2009 08:55 GMT
#46
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....


Then Jamie is a great man. A trully great one.

As for me, I'm willing to take a little crazyness. Just to make it interesting, I guess.
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
July 08 2009 08:55 GMT
#47
Well, I DO put up with a bitchy / controlling girl right now, so I guess I have to vote that.
Complete the cycle!
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
July 08 2009 08:56 GMT
#48
Every woman is crazy. Some more, some less. My advice for all you young dudes is : try to find the most quiet, agreeing-with-everything, nice, shy girl (less previous boyfriends, the better). As long as she isnt super ugly,fat or something like that its ok.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-08 09:26:50
July 08 2009 09:19 GMT
#49
Most of the GF's/girls I've hooked up with have been crazy in one way or another.
Some are just weird/druggy and those never worked out for unrelated reasons. I think I could handle it though.
OCD, no problem, "bitch, go clean my room."
All girls are up and down moody, this shouldn't be on the poll, lol.
Most girls are obsessive as well, either with their looks/weight or with their relationship/bf.

I can put up with the bitchy/stupid ones the easiest. You just slap them around (verbally) and tell them what to do. That's my gf right now, I voted for substantial.

Hardest for me :
If a woman tried to control me, I would slap her around the same way and she probably couldn't handle it and leave me.

I also generally like a feisty girl or one that has attitude, so that generally means shes bitchy and/or weird. (but generally crazy in bed too ^_- ) I guess it fits, because I am an asshole.

On July 08 2009 16:48 freelander wrote:
what is OCD?


Really??? I'm pretty sure this is the most commonly known disorder to man. And besides that, you could type the 3 letters into google..


PS- The sight of blood doesn't bother me at all, but it really fucking sickens me to hear girls talk about periods and bleeding. blehk
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
July 08 2009 09:40 GMT
#50
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....


Your perfect ?
OMG you nasty gurl
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
July 08 2009 09:41 GMT
#51
On July 08 2009 18:19 CharlieMurphy wrote:

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 16:48 freelander wrote:
what is OCD?


Really??? I'm pretty sure this is the most commonly known disorder to man. And besides that, you could type the 3 letters into google..


I believe this is the most commonly known disorder know in USA. In Europe this illness(disorder?) is not very popular.
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
July 08 2009 09:44 GMT
#52
So there was a girl posing as a hot babe. On the radio?
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-08 10:12:03
July 08 2009 09:44 GMT
#53
On July 08 2009 18:41 mdb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 18:19 CharlieMurphy wrote:

On July 08 2009 16:48 freelander wrote:
what is OCD?


Really??? I'm pretty sure this is the most commonly known disorder to man. And besides that, you could type the 3 letters into google..


I believe this is the most commonly known disorder know in USA. In Europe this illness(disorder?) is not very popular.


Wait, so chicks in Europe don't have OCD? fuck!
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
July 08 2009 09:48 GMT
#54
i need a somewhat crazy girl to keep me interested

i'm good at taming though

basically, what crazy girls do is feed off of any sort of indecision or insecurity in their male counterart and use that to fuel their craziness

but if you don't have/show any of that then it's all good
why so 진지해?
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-08 10:16:05
July 08 2009 10:14 GMT
#55
what the fuck is OCD

nvm i googled

americans are freaking weird sometimes
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
July 08 2009 10:20 GMT
#56
I'm a flexible guy. Experience tells me I can put up with a lot if the erm ... "pay off" is good. ^_^
觀過斯知仁矣.
DarkYoDA
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States1347 Posts
July 08 2009 10:41 GMT
#57
On July 08 2009 18:48 Rekrul wrote:
basically, what crazy girls do is feed off of any sort of indecision or insecurity in their male counterart and use that to fuel their craziness


I know... Exactly what you mean... Girls don't stepover a guy who knows what he wants. Either that or they leave you. There's no dragging ass middle ground with a decisive guy
It's a comedy to claim thy superiority when it's anothers' inferiority which elevated thy mediocrity
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
July 08 2009 10:51 GMT
#58
OCD is incredibly difficult to deal with theres no way that it should be leading the poll of the easiest personality disorder. a lot of you must have never met someone with OCD before
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 08 2009 13:55 GMT
#59
On July 08 2009 19:14 minus_human wrote:
what the fuck is OCD

nvm i googled

americans are freaking weird sometimes


Americans have better terminology for this sort of thing, that's all.

As I said earlier... hot crazy girl = great fun for a few dates, but don't go the gf way: usually there are plenty of other nice girls around; if she's really "out of your league hot" (no way in hell you can ever do better), you need to take even less crap than normal, or she will lose respect quicker & it won't end well.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
July 08 2009 14:00 GMT
#60
depends on how hot the girl is.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
OSC
7h 25m
Replay Cast
7h 25m
OSC
20h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.