• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7926 users

How crazy a GF would you to put up with? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
July 09 2009 03:04 GMT
#101
On July 09 2009 00:58 FirstBorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2009 00:11 LuckyOne wrote:
On July 08 2009 23:28 lilsusie wrote:
On July 08 2009 17:45 ToT)MidiaN( wrote:
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....


I guess that's the most I can put up with ????


That's why I <3 you ^^

... what about me?


I guess you're not so lucky after all.


Teehee.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
yooh
Profile Joined March 2009
China223 Posts
July 10 2009 05:16 GMT
#102
hahhahaa...
im all of the above...
Ota Solgryn
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark2011 Posts
July 18 2009 14:44 GMT
#103
On July 08 2009 13:34 CommanderFluffy wrote:
Crazy in head, crazy in bed.


Blahahaha lol
ihasaKAROT: "Wish people would stop wasting their lives on finding flaws in others"
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
July 18 2009 15:22 GMT
#104
Substantial. My current situation.
Peace~
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
July 18 2009 16:42 GMT
#105
Obsessive, Controlling, Moody, and OCD. Substantially crazy.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
July 18 2009 16:51 GMT
#106
My girlfriend is obsessive, controlling, daddy issues, OCD, hyper stressed, needy... Yea...
Peace~
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
July 18 2009 17:01 GMT
#107
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....

Yeah, but you're still every guy's dream
Sneaky
Profile Joined July 2009
United States14 Posts
July 18 2009 17:08 GMT
#108
On July 08 2009 13:41 Kennigit wrote:
Really depends how much better you can do. I mean that emotionally/mentally more than physically. Like if you get along with her really well and have similar interests then you will put up with way more bullshit....until you snap...then you gotta smack a bitch.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]





Teeheeheehee
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7659 Posts
July 18 2009 17:15 GMT
#109
Thats not funny. He is a fucking deranged outspoken wife beater... HAHAHA ... no.

My girl is OCD about cleaning, obssessive about saving money and higher maintainance then a ferrari produced by BMW.

Her types of crazy completly compliment mine.

This morning.

wake up, pancakes in bed (her and her daughter made them for me) then before I even got out of bed she decided to clean my teeth for me (She is a dental hygenist).

I love her so much <3.

(P.S even though I'm afk from the boards lately, I just wanted to say that I opened up a small franchise 2 1/2 weeks ago in sunrise mall (citrus heights, Ca) and I'm doing great and opening up two more before christmas. My life is doing soo good! I miss tl.net!)
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
July 18 2009 17:18 GMT
#110
On July 19 2009 02:01 MutaDoom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....

Yeah, but you're still every guy's dream

Oh the internet, what a sad and pathetic world it is...
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
July 18 2009 17:19 GMT
#111
On July 19 2009 02:15 AttackZerg wrote:
Thats not funny. He is a fucking deranged outspoken wife beater... HAHAHA ... no.

My girl is OCD about cleaning, obssessive about saving money and higher maintainance then a ferrari produced by BMW.

Her types of crazy completly compliment mine.

This morning.

wake up, pancakes in bed (her and her daughter made them for me) then before I even got out of bed she decided to clean my teeth for me (She is a dental hygenist).

I love her so much <3.

(P.S even though I'm afk from the boards lately, I just wanted to say that I opened up a small franchise 2 1/2 weeks ago in sunrise mall (citrus heights, Ca) and I'm doing great and opening up two more before christmas. My life is doing soo good! I miss tl.net!)

Oh snap, congrats! That's a big step. Best of luck to you, really happy for you.

P.S.: Remember not to over-extend ;D
Peace~
Jayve
Profile Joined February 2009
155 Posts
July 18 2009 17:24 GMT
#112
On July 08 2009 13:56 lilsusie wrote:
Moody isn't always a teenage thing either. In all seriousness, women DO go thru crazy hormonal imbalances (usually a week before they start bleeding) and it's really unexplainable. Something that would normally be ok pisses me off sometimes and in the heat of the moment I could start crying because I'm just so upset over something really trivial. For me, at least, it's not something I can turn on and off - I can't utilize these emotional mood swings to my advantage and for the most part, they are really annoying to me as well as my bf. =/

I guess it comes down to how extreme the swing is and how often.


Actually guys have an equivalent of this too.

It's pre-ejaculation vs. post-ejaculation. The effect doesn't last long, but it's there.
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
July 18 2009 17:45 GMT
#113
On July 19 2009 02:18 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2009 02:01 MutaDoom wrote:
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....

Yeah, but you're still every guy's dream

Oh the internet, what a sad and pathetic world it is...

Wish I could find a girl that loved SC. Seriously, I don't care if she's batshit crazy.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
July 18 2009 18:20 GMT
#114
On July 19 2009 02:24 Jayve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 13:56 lilsusie wrote:
Moody isn't always a teenage thing either. In all seriousness, women DO go thru crazy hormonal imbalances (usually a week before they start bleeding) and it's really unexplainable. Something that would normally be ok pisses me off sometimes and in the heat of the moment I could start crying because I'm just so upset over something really trivial. For me, at least, it's not something I can turn on and off - I can't utilize these emotional mood swings to my advantage and for the most part, they are really annoying to me as well as my bf. =/

I guess it comes down to how extreme the swing is and how often.


Actually guys have an equivalent of this too.

It's pre-ejaculation vs. post-ejaculation. The effect doesn't last long, but it's there.

That is completely different. I dont even understand why you would even think of comparing them.
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
July 18 2009 18:47 GMT
#115
On July 19 2009 02:45 MutaDoom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2009 02:18 fanatacist wrote:
On July 19 2009 02:01 MutaDoom wrote:
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....

Yeah, but you're still every guy's dream

Oh the internet, what a sad and pathetic world it is...

Wish I could find a girl that loved SC. Seriously, I don't care if she's batshit crazy.


Go to south korea? Or maybe lilsusie can help you?
"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
Element)LoGiC
Profile Joined July 2003
Canada1143 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-18 19:46:04
July 18 2009 19:45 GMT
#116
I think you guys are grossly overestimating you ability to deal with crazy. I've dealt with a shallow crazy bitch for 6 months, not even going out with her. She took my car keys and drove my car when I was sleeping. She threw my damp clothes from the dryer on me to wake me up so I could take her somewhere cause she put away like 3 dishes for me. You guys just don't know how many tiny little areas a girl like this can make you resent her. I lived with her. I moved all my shit out one day when she was at work, in my car, and didn't talk to her very much afterward. I called the police on her once for being crazy, just to cover my ass
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-18 20:00:06
July 18 2009 19:58 GMT
#117
Extremely little. I fail to see the need to settle and there are lots of non crazy girls out there. When I first started serious dating, I've put up with crazy in various amounts and honestly in hindsight it's a fucking waste of time, money and sanity. The worst part is, the crazy ones aren't even the hottest ones. That's another reason why they're crazy, because they're insecure as hell. Element)Logic essentially covered it. Once you get into a serious relationship with someone and actually have to live with them, you do NOT want crazy or drama.
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-18 20:34:50
July 18 2009 20:33 GMT
#118
I don't know WHY anyone, who has school, work, a social circle, and various hobbies, would want to waste the precious free time that they do have on a crazy bitch (At least, a crazy bitch GIRLFRIEND) . There are so many pretty girls out there it's not even funny. If you're looking for a one night stand or some fun in something like a fuck buddy however, I totally understand! In those cases, it's a must that you call them out on their bullshit. And you have to be prepare to drop them in a heartbeat, or be dropped, in a heartbeat. I'm totally past that phase in my life though. I wanna take a down to earth, sweet girl to meet my mum :D.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Final_Judicator
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany85 Posts
July 18 2009 21:51 GMT
#119
On July 08 2009 18:19 CharlieMurphy wrote:

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 16:48 freelander wrote:
what is OCD?


Really??? I'm pretty sure this is the most commonly known disorder to man. And besides that, you could type the 3 letters into google..



No offense, but this has to be one of the worst responses I have ever read.
First, "manhood" doesnt consist of Americans only. Yes this might be the most commonly known disorder, but guess what, it isn't called "OCD" everywhere.
Second, if you already wrote a response like that one, why didn't you just bother to add "it means Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder".

Way to behave smugly and arrogantly.

On July 08 2009 22:55 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 19:14 minus_human wrote:
what the fuck is OCD

nvm i googled

americans are freaking weird sometimes


Americans have better terminology for this sort of thing, that's all.
.


If I am not mistaken, there is proper terminology for "this sort of thing" in every language.

Regards,
Judicator
Oedi
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada265 Posts
July 18 2009 23:05 GMT
#120
I look for crazy in girls. why? I'm just so damn attracted to crazy. What homicidal/emo past wit semi suicidal tendencies and some form of odd phobia added with an odd personality trait... I'm all aboard!!

I think the reason why is because my personality is very...how do we say calm and stable.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 348
ByuN 298
SHIN 123
MindelVK 28
Railgan 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor104
Counter-Strike
x6flipin308
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2190
byalli542
B2W.Neo503
Pyrionflax272
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 91
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
OSC
11h 1m
Replay Cast
11h 1m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.