• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7578 users

How crazy a GF would you to put up with? - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-08 05:35:27
July 08 2009 04:41 GMT
#21
Really depends how much better you can do. I mean that emotionally/mentally more than physically. Like if you get along with her really well and have similar interests then you will put up with way more bullshit....until you snap...then you gotta smack a bitch.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
July 08 2009 04:54 GMT
#22
On July 08 2009 13:41 Kennigit wrote:
Really depends how much better you can do. I mean that emotionally/mentally more than physically. Like if you get along with her really well and have similar interests then you will put up with way more bullshit....until you snap...then you gotta smack a bitch.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Sean Connery approves
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
July 08 2009 04:56 GMT
#23
Moody isn't always a teenage thing either. In all seriousness, women DO go thru crazy hormonal imbalances (usually a week before they start bleeding) and it's really unexplainable. Something that would normally be ok pisses me off sometimes and in the heat of the moment I could start crying because I'm just so upset over something really trivial. For me, at least, it's not something I can turn on and off - I can't utilize these emotional mood swings to my advantage and for the most part, they are really annoying to me as well as my bf. =/

I guess it comes down to how extreme the swing is and how often.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
July 08 2009 04:59 GMT
#24
On July 08 2009 13:56 lilsusie wrote:
Moody isn't always a teenage thing either. In all seriousness, women DO go thru crazy hormonal imbalances (usually a week before they start bleeding) and it's really unexplainable. Something that would normally be ok pisses me off sometimes and in the heat of the moment I could start crying because I'm just so upset over something really trivial. For me, at least, it's not something I can turn on and off - I can't utilize these emotional mood swings to my advantage and for the most part, they are really annoying to me as well as my bf. =/

I guess it comes down to how extreme the swing is and how often.


Yeah, I can tell.

I have a friend who one is day is in the best of moods, and then the day after, it's all batshit fucktard insano motherfucking crazyness. I'm not kidding here, it's like that.

;p but that's woman for you, hormonal phases make you nice girls, look like retarded bitches.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Verilan
Profile Joined March 2009
United States67 Posts
July 08 2009 05:11 GMT
#25
I'm pretty sure a girl who would dismember you while you sleep falls under the category of "absolutely batshit insane" so I applaud the surprisingly high number of clever souls who went with that option.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 08 2009 05:11 GMT
#26
I really can't put up with a lot because I have almost no patience. The only one I could put up with would be OCD. Bitch/Controlling/Mood Swings = instant no re
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Xenixx
Profile Joined June 2008
United States538 Posts
July 08 2009 05:15 GMT
#27
You people are full of shit or straight up virgins if you think you can put up with a girlfriend thats absolutely batshit insane, I don't get this thread.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 08 2009 05:17 GMT
#28
Hilarious thread.

i went with None/OCD
Medzo
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States627 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-08 05:20:57
July 08 2009 05:20 GMT
#29
Depends how you define crazy. If you define crazy as being a bitch and arguing with all the time then definately no. However if you define crazy as in believing in the supernatural, having wierd as hell hobbies, or just being 100% completely weird then its definately a different story. I would often rather a gf that is the latter than a "normal" gf.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
July 08 2009 05:21 GMT
#30
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....

well of course, you do have a vagina, right?
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 08 2009 05:23 GMT
#31
On July 08 2009 14:15 Xenixx wrote:
You people are full of shit or straight up virgins if you think you can put up with a girlfriend thats absolutely batshit insane, I don't get this thread.

This thread isn't just about batshit insane. I put that option on their for the brave. And hell maybe they CAN handle it.
Liquid | SKT
Self Help
Profile Joined July 2009
45 Posts
July 08 2009 05:33 GMT
#32
Huh my gf for 5 years only does one type of crazy, crazy in love sukka that also type of girl i like don't do crazy so i guess i put up with like 0!
cosiant
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada616 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-08 05:34:06
July 08 2009 05:33 GMT
#33
I don't know why but insane appeals to me, but when it borderlines hysteria......
Member of the "Fuck yeah, Canata!" committee!
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
July 08 2009 05:34 GMT
#34
On July 08 2009 13:56 lilsusie wrote:
Moody isn't always a teenage thing either. In all seriousness, women DO go thru crazy hormonal imbalances (usually a week before they start bleeding) and it's really unexplainable. Something that would normally be ok pisses me off sometimes and in the heat of the moment I could start crying because I'm just so upset over something really trivial. For me, at least, it's not something I can turn on and off - I can't utilize these emotional mood swings to my advantage and for the most part, they are really annoying to me as well as my bf. =/

I guess it comes down to how extreme the swing is and how often.


'Tis true. =/
Sorry dudes.
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
Shindrah
Profile Joined July 2009
United States74 Posts
July 08 2009 05:48 GMT
#35
For some reason when girls are uncoordinated it's a huge turn off for me. It's almost like they have to be skilled at something or I question what they have done all there lives.
"End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take" - Some Wizard
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-08 05:52:29
July 08 2009 05:51 GMT
#36
TL.net has reached terrible desperateness when the majority of you guys would be willing to have a girlfriend who is "batshit insane."

Time for some of ya'll to get out more.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10966 Posts
July 08 2009 06:08 GMT
#37
Nearly all girls are insane or at least strange, you just have to find one where you don't realise it yourself... Your friends will realise you and question themselves about what you might see in her, if not they are just jealous and you know that you made a good catch ^^.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
July 08 2009 07:32 GMT
#38
On July 08 2009 14:21 Mastermind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 13:14 lilsusie wrote:
I think I'm Obsessive, Bitchy, Controlling, Moody AND OCD. Hmmm....

well of course, you do have a vagina, right?


ohhhhh, is THAT what it is?!
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
July 08 2009 07:44 GMT
#39
My gf is the most sane, easy going and balanced human being in the planet and she is also the best gf in the planet I can only tell she's on her period when I try to reach for it and notice she's wearing extra stuff that shouldn't normally be there. ^^
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
July 08 2009 07:48 GMT
#40
what is OCD?
And all is illuminated.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings165
SHIN 96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 314
OGKoka 280
ByuN 279
SHIN 96
MindelVK 23
Railgan 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 74108
Calm 10649
Rain 2505
Bisu 1364
FanTaSy 963
soO 652
Stork 436
Soulkey 402
Shuttle 357
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 216
firebathero 206
Snow 157
Last 146
Light 113
Mind 88
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 56
Sea.KH 48
Bale 41
Shinee 41
Killer 33
Sharp 31
Trap 31
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Mong 27
Free 26
yabsab 19
Aegong 18
Sexy 18
zelot 18
Shine 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
Dendi340
League of Legends
Reynor101
Counter-Strike
x6flipin383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns35287
singsing2553
byalli561
B2W.Neo509
Pyrionflax245
ToD73
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV493
League of Legends
• Jankos3600
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 960
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 7m
OSC
11h 7m
Replay Cast
11h 7m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.