On June 09 2009 15:08 MK wrote:
She's pro-HK and I'm pro-BJ :p
She's pro-HK and I'm pro-BJ :p

| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
demonix
United States35 Posts
On June 09 2009 15:08 MK wrote: She's pro-HK and I'm pro-BJ :p ![]() | ||
|
Carnivorous Sheep
Baa?21248 Posts
![]() | ||
|
silynxer
Germany439 Posts
If nothing is wrong in China why would the government need to restrict foreign news stations? I mean if we can't get free information from an incident it will of course look fishy and lower the image of China in the world. | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy soO Shuttle Stork Rush Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|