• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9510 users

LOST Season 5 - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
ktp
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States797 Posts
April 05 2009 21:16 GMT
#221
On April 06 2009 06:00 TanGeng wrote:
How is Lost Season 5? I stopped watching in season 2. Did it get better?


Season 3 is better than Season 2. Season 4 and 5 is where the plot unfolds very fast. It depends on what you like about Lost, the character development in Season 1 where the Island is just a backdrop? Or do you like the scifi/mystery elements of the show (smoke monster, time travel)?
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-06 13:26:16
April 05 2009 21:17 GMT
#222
Only viewers within the United States can watch these full-length videos.

LAME

edit: Oh and foreigners?
I think perhaps you forget where you come from and from who the land you are now living on was stolen.

I can't torrent otherwise I would have looked there myself that's why I'm asking if anyone knows where I can watch season 4 online... I can't download it.

Thanks to Tangeng and jello_biafra I am watching Lost Season 4 Episode 1 on Hula via proxy server :D:D: thanks guys!¬
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
April 05 2009 21:19 GMT
#223
On April 06 2009 06:17 Reason wrote:
Only viewers within the United States can watch these full-length videos.

LAME

You'll have to find a US proxy server and use that.

Guide that should work: http://technicalbliss.blogspot.com/2007/04/how-to-use-free-proxy-with-firefox.html
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
April 05 2009 21:25 GMT
#224
i use www.surfthechannel.com and just watched streams from megavideo, and for the new episodes the ctv site has them, eg

http://watch.ctv.ca/lost/season-5/lost-ep-511-whatever-happened-happened/#clip156439
part one of the latest episode
Dwell
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
April 05 2009 21:32 GMT
#225
On April 06 2009 06:17 Reason wrote:
Only viewers within the United States can watch these full-length videos.

LAME

edit: Oh and foreigners?
I think perhaps you forget where you come from and from who the land you are now living on was stolen from.

I can't torrent otherwise I would have looked there myself that's why I'm asking if anyone knows where I can watch season 4 online... I can't download it.


Buy it with some money? If you're so morally outraged about theft, try getting morally outraged at yourself. And no I didn't steal the land that I live on. It was stolen long before I got here so don't lay that crime on my doorstep.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-05 21:56:38
April 05 2009 21:43 GMT
#226
Can somebody tell me WTF happened between series 3 ending and series 4? The "previously on Lost" showed me a bunch of stuff I had never seen??? and it's back in civilization with Hurley after the car chase.. they got rescued? WTF?

For Tangeng:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not morally outraged about anything and I never said I was?
I didn't accuse you of stealing the land that you live on?
I didn't attempt to "lay that crime on your doorstep".
What the fuck are you on about?

Please accept my gratitude for directing me to Hula and forget about the comment which you just misinterpreted so horribly.

Thanks again for your help.



Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 05 2009 22:14 GMT
#227
On April 06 2009 06:43 Reason wrote:
Can somebody tell me WTF happened between series 3 ending and series 4? The "previously on Lost" showed me a bunch of stuff I had never seen??? and it's back in civilization with Hurley after the car chase.. they got rescued? WTF?


I don't know why the previously on lost showed you stuff you never saw; maybe you just forgot. But yes, in season four there are flash-forwards where some of the characters are off the island several years in the future.
Railxp
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Hong Kong1313 Posts
April 05 2009 22:16 GMT
#228
@2Pacalypse:
+ Show Spoiler +

wow that website/review was a great find, definitely food for thought. The bit about Aron was really interesting, especially since i've stumbled upon a crackpot theory early in season2 that ties Aron to Jacob. Basically my friend was theorizing that jack's whole family is heavily involved with the island. Aron is in his extended family, and he was the only one to be born on the island. And so when the article talked about how Aron seemed to not exist to other people besides kate, i was getting an uncomfortable feeling in my gut.

Feel free to poke holes in the Aron = Jacob theory, if anyone is interested.
~\(。◕‿‿◕。)/~,,,,,,,,>
ktp
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States797 Posts
April 06 2009 00:57 GMT
#229
Attention: For anyone who is confused about Lost, this is the summary of the plot explained by Hugo himself.

Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-06 11:07:23
April 06 2009 07:54 GMT
#230
On April 06 2009 07:14 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2009 06:43 Reason wrote:
Can somebody tell me WTF happened between series 3 ending and series 4? The "previously on Lost" showed me a bunch of stuff I had never seen??? and it's back in civilization with Hurley after the car chase.. they got rescued? WTF?


I don't know why the previously on lost showed you stuff you never saw; maybe you just forgot. But yes, in season four there are flash-forwards where some of the characters are off the island several years in the future.

Thanks for explaining that, and I realised I saw stuff I hadn't seen because I only watched part 1 of 2 of the final episode of season 3.. lol dumb

GO HERE http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=nickname EPIC

ps. Sawyer would call me "Cue Ball" <3
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
April 07 2009 01:48 GMT
#231
Most recent episode was pretty good. I'm pretty happy with season 5 so far.
cava
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States1035 Posts
April 09 2009 02:02 GMT
#232
HOLY CRAP! What an episode. Completely floored
cava!
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
April 09 2009 02:04 GMT
#233
wtf just happened
omfghi2u2
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States831 Posts
April 09 2009 06:54 GMT
#234
great episode.

alot of stuff happened as opposed to other episodes where nothing happens (looks at kate)
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
April 10 2009 07:49 GMT
#235
im really glad we finally gota ben-centric episode, answered alot i found, while of course, still asking even more
Dwell
dm47
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
82 Posts
April 16 2009 02:15 GMT
#236
anyone remember what the hell happened with faraday? He was there when the dharma initiative caught Sawyer, Juliet, Jin, Miles, and himself, right? (after that girl tricked them all into walking into the fence). But then the next thing we saw was the five of them minus Faraday, living with the dharma initiative 3 years later.

all in all an interesting episode. at first I didn't think I was going to like it because of all the supernatural shit they're bringing in, but then I remembered that Locke's alive, and I've accepted that so I might as well accept Miles talking to dead people. It was inferred that they might explain it, so that might be enough for me.
I hate optimists.
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-16 03:09:01
April 16 2009 02:15 GMT
#237
Ok, I watched 5 seasons of lost in 2 months and now I'm completely caught up. The new episode tonight was light, but it was ok. The episode last week was absolutely fantastic though. Really looking forward to seeing the way this series ends.



Also, I liked the Miles-Hurley juxtaposition. It's really similar to the contrast between Jack and Locke; man of science versus man of faith.

Hurley talks to the dead through visions, he does it through faith. Miles believes there is a scientific way that he is doing this, he is reading the information storied in a body's brain.

Just something cool I wanted to point out.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
April 16 2009 02:32 GMT
#238
I really liked this episode. Miles backstory was captivating, and I loved Hurley's ideas for sending Lucas a revamped script for Empire Strikes Back. lol
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
April 16 2009 02:59 GMT
#239
http://www.iglesiabeniana.com.ar/
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
omfghi2u2
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States831 Posts
April 17 2009 06:36 GMT
#240
Just watched the episode. Miles backstory was great. + Show Spoiler +
totally saw the doctor being miles' dad.


For some reason, the cinematography of this episode was better then the other ones. <- my opinion. it seemed very unique and memento ish like.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1868
RotterdaM944
TaKeTV 347
IndyStarCraft 208
SteadfastSC107
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1868
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 172
RuFF_SC2 120
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3003
Shuttle 587
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3597
Counter-Strike
fl0m6399
pashabiceps1352
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4368
Liquid`Hasu442
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck371
C9.Mang0138
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 145
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie598
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.