• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8787 users

TL Cribs anyone? - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Hollow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Canada2180 Posts
January 17 2009 00:43 GMT
#41
On January 17 2009 04:31 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 03:30 thedeadhaji wrote:
I definitely remember a thread abotu 2 years ago where pple were posting their room pics, but cant find it and I dont remember the contents other than one guy having a sweet apartment haha.


Yea i think it was Hollow who had a BALLER set up


rofl, it's just my basement setup

I took some pics right now of it, it's a bit messy but w/e

[image loading]


didn't put the flash on, usually am always in the dark like this at night

put the flash on for guitar gear and yes THAT IS TERMINATOR IN BLU RAY zomg

[image loading]

FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
January 17 2009 00:50 GMT
#42
is that an ibanez or a scheter?

Nice slayer poster.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
January 17 2009 00:58 GMT
#43
An old pic cuz i'm not at my apartment atm:

[image loading]
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
January 17 2009 01:01 GMT
#44
Crazy, Spartan. I was seriously thinking about doing this since I just moved into a new place with my friend. I've been putting it off and here you are with my idea. I'll get some pics up later.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Hollow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Canada2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 01:04:01
January 17 2009 01:02 GMT
#45
It's a Schecter Hellraiser C-1

the Slayer flag in itself is cool, I have a bunch of them but I'm not a Slayer fan at all, they were just given to me
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 01:04:43
January 17 2009 01:04 GMT
#46
PS- Lol, I am surprised that your laptop wasn't on and at your webpage for the pics.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 01:20:37
January 17 2009 01:13 GMT
#47
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]


Picture #1 is all the toys my older brother collects from Blizzard. (He also has that big statue of Tyc. Findlay too.)

Picture #2 is my computer area. Kinda messy. *Shrug*

Picture #3 Is more of my computer area and where my twin sits behind me, always yelling because he plays WoW and I guess that's what all people do.

Picture #4 I just did the laundry and the bed isn't made from when I woke up about 4 hours ago.

Picture #5 That's my 52'' Samsung Flatscreen LCD TV. Took me a year to pay it off. Also has a nice 5.1 Surround Sound System set up around the room but I don't think you can tell.

Picture #6 Is my shitty Stereo system and my dresser.

Picture #7 Is my closet.

Picture #8 Is me standing in my closet. The LDS Temple is Portland, OR. My mom thought it would help "brighten" up the room. *cough* Whatever.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
January 17 2009 01:19 GMT
#48
Hmm, wonder what that toilet paper at the computer is for?......
Hi.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
January 17 2009 01:19 GMT
#49
Spartan I like it how you undid your bed to take the pics : ) -
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 02:56:37
January 17 2009 02:41 GMT
#50
Welcome! Thank you for dropping by. Can I carry that for you? I am so happy you are here, we don't get many visitors you know. Let me show you around...

This is a picture taken from the driveway leading to the entrance gate. Note that we park the cars about 50 meters away at the rice field where the garage is. You are looking at the end of the house.

[image loading]


Here is the length of the house taken from the garden. It was originally the rectangle, and then an addition was built onto the right side. There are 6 people living here: me, Yuko, Hanna, Mom, Dad, and Yoda (grandma.. she looks like Yoda and moves like a ninja. It is scary shit.)

[image loading]


A big reason I choose to live with my inlaws is because of the garden. If I had my own place I would like in a cement tower surrounded by cars and more cement. I choose to live with them. I HEAR YOU LAUGHING AT THE BACK ITS MY CHOICE.

[image loading]


Rotating left slightly.

[image loading]


Rotating more (this is where we have nice BBQs in the summer).

[image loading]


Rotating more, this is the Japanese style garden that leads to the back gate.

[image loading]


Welcome! This is called a genkan, which is like an entrance way. Take off your fucking shoes, jesus, where were you raised?

[image loading]


This is where I consume resources. I am not allowed to cook or do dishes.

[image loading]


This is the traditional Japanese room, where I have managed to focus the camera on the screen in front of me rather than the back wall. Yeah photography skills -6. Anyway, it has a shrine, grass mat floors, and it was a great place for me to study when I needed it.

[image loading]


I have my own urinal. I cannot imagine anything being greater.

[image loading]


If someone robs me, I'm not going for the gun (circa 1905 Russo-Sino war), I'm going for the gut-sticker on the top rack.

[image loading]


I love my TV. I love it so much. Made in Japan!

[image loading]


This is a view of the rooftops in my little town. Most houses are old and Japanese style. Ours is a white concrete box =\ It was built by a company that specialized in office buildings, but was a friend of the family's.

[image loading]


Where the action happens. This is how I rape FakeSteve every time we play. Yes... those are pink flowers on the carpet and on the blanket. So? Keep bugging me and I will go back a few pictures and get that spear! Actually there is no central heating, so that table has a heater under it to keep me warm. It is called a "kotatsu". Very useful.

[image loading]













Shut up about the pink flowers.
ModeratorGodfather
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
January 17 2009 02:47 GMT
#51
Who cares about pink flower you have your own urinal!
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 02:50:25
January 17 2009 02:49 GMT
#52
On January 17 2009 11:41 Manifesto7 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

MANLY


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


not manly
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
January 17 2009 02:50 GMT
#53
Damn Japanese houses are beautiful
And the fact that you have your own urinal....that's a first!

Where in Japan do you live?
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 17 2009 03:01 GMT
#54
Hey mani, all the tables are low like that? (i don't know how to call low tables in english ; [).

do you site like in Japanese movies? with your foot pointing back and your back straight?
Moderator<:3-/-<
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 17 2009 03:06 GMT
#55
OMG i missed the urinal, i would kill to have a urinal when im drunk or when i wake up all sleepy...
Moderator<:3-/-<
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
January 17 2009 03:08 GMT
#56
It says no smoking in your bathroom. Who's the sign for?
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
January 17 2009 03:10 GMT
#57
OMFG MANI YOUR HOUSE IS A DREAM! I live in a dorm next year .
Hi.
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
January 17 2009 03:11 GMT
#58
Manifesto7, you have absolutely no idea how jealous I am that you have your own urinal. Seriously, sick crib.

I took like 7 pictures of my crub, but deleted them, and too lazy/drunk too take more right now. Another time.
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
January 17 2009 03:20 GMT
#59
omg u got the same cheap white mouse as me :D...
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
January 17 2009 04:11 GMT
#60
3 pages in and only 5 people on topic so far.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 244
NeuroSwarm 194
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3824
Leta 1911
Bale 50
Shine 19
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft462
ViBE151
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo760
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 22m
Patches Events
11h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 22m
OSC
19h 22m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.