• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8789 users

TL Cribs anyone? - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
shimmy
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Poland997 Posts
January 16 2009 16:45 GMT
#21
Damn, I need a Decepticon insignia poster in my room.
Hell hath no fury like the vast robot armies of a woman scorned.
Spartan
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2030 Posts
January 16 2009 16:47 GMT
#22
On January 17 2009 01:20 Eatme wrote:
Isnt it hard to play sc on a laptop?

Hard? No. Playing at top performance is though.

On January 17 2009 01:28 anotak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 00:20 Spartan wrote:
[image loading]

i have that chair
i fucking hate it it creaks in a weird way and it's uncomfortable but it's the only chair i have for my room

Lol, mine doesn't creak.. maybe yours is haunted.

On January 17 2009 01:34 kidd wrote:
I'll take one I guess when I get home, although it seems like everyone else is being women and are afraid of their messy rooms being seen by a bunch of dudes.

*looks at Chill*

On January 17 2009 01:43 ATeddyBear wrote:
Is that world of warcraft I see -_________-

Yep. I canceled it since I have a broken wrist now.
# http://nkspartan.com (web engineer)
# TL member since July 2005; CEO of Vile Gaming; President of Team Vile
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
January 16 2009 16:48 GMT
#23
Wow, lol I see a huge blizzard fan :D
No no no no its not mine!
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
January 16 2009 18:06 GMT
#24
You guys have some huge rooms. I couldn't fit half of that shit into mine. That said, I'm not going to take pictures of my room, because I'm too lazy to take the pictures then upload them.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
January 16 2009 18:14 GMT
#25
On January 17 2009 01:17 .Ix wrote:
what's that other xbox360 doing on the carpet?

here's mine:

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roomxg3.jpg

(didn't hotlink because it's way too large for this forum layout.)


Seriously, I sell curtains, and that curtain certaintly doesnt need to be in that room
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
January 16 2009 18:14 GMT
#26
I wonder if anyone's gonna post a picture rpf-style
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
January 16 2009 18:17 GMT
#27
On January 17 2009 01:13 Chill wrote:
lol my house / room arent nice enough to post

^-^
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-16 18:20:44
January 16 2009 18:20 GMT
#28
On January 17 2009 03:14 clazziquai wrote:
I wonder if anyone's gonna post a picture rpf-style


What's rpf-style? And what name is rpf using now? I always forget.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Mango
Profile Joined July 2006
Belgium522 Posts
January 16 2009 18:24 GMT
#29
On January 17 2009 03:20 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 03:14 clazziquai wrote:
I wonder if anyone's gonna post a picture rpf-style


What's rpf-style? And what name is rpf using now? I always forget.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=76842

If you have some time scroll through it, was an unintentionally awesome thread which started with the picture.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
January 16 2009 18:30 GMT
#30
I definitely remember a thread abotu 2 years ago where pple were posting their room pics, but cant find it and I dont remember the contents other than one guy having a sweet apartment haha.
Spartan
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2030 Posts
January 16 2009 18:43 GMT
#31
Are we really going to enter the 3rd page of this thread with no one else postings pics?
# http://nkspartan.com (web engineer)
# TL member since July 2005; CEO of Vile Gaming; President of Team Vile
.Ix
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines266 Posts
January 16 2009 18:49 GMT
#32
On January 17 2009 03:14 ffswowsucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 01:17 .Ix wrote:
what's that other xbox360 doing on the carpet?

here's mine:

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roomxg3.jpg

(didn't hotlink because it's way too large for this forum layout.)


Seriously, I sell curtains, and that curtain certaintly doesnt need to be in that room


If you knew what was behind that curtain, you wouldn't be saying that. There's a set of boxes that I have no idea how to sort, so i just cover it with a curtain. Fail, i know, but it's better than nothing.
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
January 16 2009 18:51 GMT
#33
Just give it some time. Im sure once the other side of the world wakes up and reads this we might get some more people to post up pics. I'm at work and I probably won't get around to it until maybe late tonight or sometime during the weekend (i still need to update on another thread lol). I been procrastinating.

.lx has like 5 of each consoles. .lx how many snes consoles do you have? I see one. But on the very right side I see a stack of like 3-4 later generation snes consoles it seems. I see the nes one. On the left side it seems like you own a sega saturn/dreamcast? Well if you have more then one snes console would you consider selling one? I tried buying one at the pawn shop but those fuckers were going for like $80 bucks. I see them all the time in flea markets and bazaars but I don't wanna buy something without the accessories and heaven knows if it even works at the end after gathering all the parts. I should probably try looking on ebay sometime.
ya had ya shot kid!
.Ix
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines266 Posts
January 16 2009 19:07 GMT
#34
I have only one SNES, but I have three Super Famicom units, which is the japanese version of the SNES. I'm not selling any of them so ebay is probably your best choice. That would probably cost less considering I'm halfway across the world and shipping would be rape.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
January 16 2009 19:13 GMT
#35
Wanna know what my room looks like imange a bed desk and computer and you are done.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
January 16 2009 19:31 GMT
#36
On January 17 2009 03:30 thedeadhaji wrote:
I definitely remember a thread abotu 2 years ago where pple were posting their room pics, but cant find it and I dont remember the contents other than one guy having a sweet apartment haha.


Yea i think it was Hollow who had a BALLER set up
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
January 16 2009 19:32 GMT
#37
SICK BRONCOS

Lot of cool gaming stuff dude... I'm going to do this junk today this is a rad idea
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Ender
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States294 Posts
January 16 2009 20:25 GMT
#38
I had to laugh at the random toilet roll on the xbox.
The beatings will continue until the morale improves.
irishash
Profile Joined November 2008
United States285 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-16 20:48:59
January 16 2009 20:45 GMT
#39
here's my fridge

[image loading]

[image loading]
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
January 16 2009 20:50 GMT
#40
On January 17 2009 05:25 Ender wrote:
I had to laugh at the random toilet roll on the xbox.

Just hope there isn't a yellow filled bottle then we might have a porblem.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 244
NeuroSwarm 194
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3824
Leta 1911
Bale 50
Shine 19
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft462
ViBE151
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo760
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 22m
Patches Events
11h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 22m
OSC
19h 22m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.