• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8787 users

TL Cribs anyone? - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
January 23 2009 03:07 GMT
#161
On January 22 2009 03:18 MuR)Ernu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2009 13:59 CharlieMurphy wrote:

TV with some cheesy Kung Fu harlem movie lol
[image loading]

]

I think thats enter the dragon, with bruce lee :d
It's one of my favourites =D And its not a harlem kungfu movie lol, even though it has that one black dude who appeared freguently in blaxploitation film probably.
[/spoiler]
No, I was watching it. Its not Enter The Dragon, rofl. (although I do know what scene you are talking about).
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
YianKutKu
Profile Joined January 2009
United States142 Posts
January 23 2009 03:07 GMT
#162
On January 23 2009 11:46 Nylan wrote:
When I look at these pictures I feel poor


*sigh* me too
hwighting!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
January 23 2009 03:09 GMT
#163
On January 22 2009 08:22 scbwnewb1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2009 08:13 Spartan wrote:
@scbwnewb1: Wtf do you do for a living?


unemployed

haha, sorry to laugh. Your response was funny.
Is that graffiti art on the walls ? Can I see some more of your stuff?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 23 2009 03:41 GMT
#164
On January 22 2009 11:03 Roxen000 wrote:
Is that a Technics, JWD?


http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-PL120-Professional-Direct-Drive-Turntable/dp/B00012EYNG

That's the one. I just read some reviews and decided it was what I was looking for: a good turntable for someone who's not going to be doing a lot of mixing or anything. Also, a key sell for me was that it has an optional pre-amp, so I don't have to lay out for a receiver until I have a better sound system to go with it.

No complaints about the turntable, I think it's great. Good construction and good sound.
✌
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
January 23 2009 04:00 GMT
#165
making bed is for n00bz
fuck lag
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
January 23 2009 06:49 GMT
#166
On January 23 2009 13:00 ZidaneTribal wrote:
making bed is for n00bz

I used to make my bed every day just because I was trying to stay tidy and keep a discipline up about it. But really its worthless, you fuck your bed up every night and I can't think of a good reason to keep it made.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
January 23 2009 06:54 GMT
#167
On January 23 2009 15:49 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2009 13:00 ZidaneTribal wrote:
making bed is for n00bz

I used to make my bed every day just because I was trying to stay tidy and keep a discipline up about it. But really its worthless, you fuck your bed up every night and I can't think of a good reason to keep it made.


Well I don't really make my bed, but I make sure to at least cover my pillow so that dust and dog hair won't get on it throughout the day.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
January 23 2009 07:32 GMT
#168
On January 23 2009 12:41 jwd241224 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2009 11:03 Roxen000 wrote:
Is that a Technics, JWD?


http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-PL120-Professional-Direct-Drive-Turntable/dp/B00012EYNG

That's the one. I just read some reviews and decided it was what I was looking for: a good turntable for someone who's not going to be doing a lot of mixing or anything. Also, a key sell for me was that it has an optional pre-amp, so I don't have to lay out for a receiver until I have a better sound system to go with it.

No complaints about the turntable, I think it's great. Good construction and good sound.


Ah ok. It looks like a technics and I was wondering why you would pay top $ for a turntable when you're not going to be mixing. Good stuff.
._.
Binky1842
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States2599 Posts
January 23 2009 08:59 GMT
#169
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
doug stanhope, one of my favorite comedians

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
330watt stereo, wii, ps2, cds on floor, xp pro on that weird little table, and movie and games on the woofer

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
my bed with nemo hiding in the back, im not ashamed. my chair looks like shit, but its very comfortable

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
my schwag i get at the bars. the scarf.. someone left it here after a party, i wear it

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
the living room, we dont use

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
one of my roomies being goofy. same living room, opposite wall. i took this picture a few weeks ago, so that's why it looks different from the rest

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
dining room tables

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
random kitchen stuff

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
the other half of the kitchen

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
the rest are from downstairs. 50 inch tv, ps3, 360, good sound system for this little room

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
our little weight room. there is a dip/pullup bar outside

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
massage table on the right, lobbo has the same sound system he can attest to how good it sounds

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
the bar! too bad it's dry ATM =[ 2 mini fridges under it

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
garage. keg + my bike. love that bike

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
our 3rd mini fridge in the garage. keeps the bud light cold for beer pong
"The zoo could not confirm that Binky was the attacker, but only Binky had blood on his face following the incident"
stFz
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands76 Posts
January 23 2009 09:36 GMT
#170
[image loading]


Very small room, but comfy ^^
:)
MyStiC_Chaos
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States499 Posts
January 24 2009 04:08 GMT
#171
Nice Binky! My grandparents have that dining set. I like the fireplace area, looks really cool.

scbwnewb1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
95 Posts
January 24 2009 22:25 GMT
#172
On January 23 2009 12:09 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2009 08:22 scbwnewb1 wrote:
On January 22 2009 08:13 Spartan wrote:
@scbwnewb1: Wtf do you do for a living?


unemployed

haha, sorry to laugh. Your response was funny.
Is that graffiti art on the walls ? Can I see some more of your stuff?


no problem, its actually quite ridiculous and has gotten quite comical for even me. i haven't been unemployed for very long.

that particular stuff that you see in the picture could probably be considered of a graffiti style, but i haven't actually written anything since highschool (about 10 years ago) the stuff on my wall was logo work i did. I don't think i have anything else around to show you, but maybe i can dig up an old black book or something. all of my artistic origins were in graffiti and i recognized the work on your photos as well. but its been a long time since i've written anything. if i do manage to find anything, i'll probably pm since its rather offtopic.
scbwnewb1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
95 Posts
January 24 2009 22:27 GMT
#173
binky your place is amazing. i'll try to dig up some pictures of the rest of my house, but you have an awesomely open floor plan and looks like an amazing bachelor pad.

i'm married, so once you leave my "office room" the rest of my house reeks of feminine touch.
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
February 09 2010 23:38 GMT
#174
I just moved not too long ago, and here is my new room ... my sc station, my 2 1080p samsung monitors (Its a shame that neither the xbox or comcast plays at that high resolution but oh well, its still nice)

[image loading]


[image loading]

Vans off the wall my nig , Imma get a new pair every time I can lol I just started!
[image loading]


Would take more pics like the bed and shit but I got clothes laying everywhere atm , instead you get to watch a noob bonus sf4 match of famous online player strider vs me (broomzerg aka redvenom fuck u for knockin him out of norcal !! jk ur a good player and hella manner ^_^ )

w/e
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
February 09 2010 23:49 GMT
#175
On February 10 2010 08:38 InfeSteD wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Rich guy] +
I just moved not too long ago, and here is my new room ... my sc station, my 2 1080p samsung monitors (Its a shame that neither the xbox or comcast plays at that high resolution but oh well, its still nice)

[image loading]


[image loading]

Vans off the wall my nig , Imma get a new pair every time I can lol I just started!
[image loading]


Would take more pics like the bed and shit but I got clothes laying everywhere atm , instead you get to watch a noob bonus sf4 match of famous online player strider vs me (broomzerg aka redvenom fuck u for knockin him out of norcal !! jk ur a good player and hella manner ^_^ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuDqr7n1z7Y

Dang... that's really nice....
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
February 10 2010 00:15 GMT
#176
is that bwchart open on that SC comp?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
PangO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Chile1870 Posts
February 10 2010 00:24 GMT
#177
I think its iTunes
In Economics, the majority is always wrong. aka: MattRz
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
February 10 2010 00:27 GMT
#178
Itunes indeed. I think the pic would have been better if I had each monitor running what they are supposed to

CharleyMurphy!!!!!!! Darkness brotha! do u play sf4? live or psn?
w/e
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
March 05 2010 07:05 GMT
#179
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


My room is really small. I only have a bed, dresser, and chair in my room aside from my computer which I had to put in my closet to make room for. Printer on the floor and the rest of my stuff I have to either put in my car or under my bed or something.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
July 17 2011 00:52 GMT
#180
I feel this deserves a bump, so that the new members can add to it.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 244
NeuroSwarm 194
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3824
Leta 1911
Bale 50
Shine 19
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft462
ViBE151
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo760
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 21m
Patches Events
11h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 21m
OSC
19h 21m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.