On April 08 2009 21:14 GTR wrote:
dante lol
dante lol
He had it coming xD
Props to Ciji for throwing the isolation challenge, well played.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Klive5ive
United Kingdom6056 Posts
April 08 2009 13:27 GMT
#2401
On April 08 2009 21:14 GTR wrote: dante lol He had it coming xD Props to Ciji for throwing the isolation challenge, well played. | ||
|
Superiorwolf
United States5509 Posts
April 08 2009 16:01 GMT
#2402
| ||
|
stk01001
United States786 Posts
April 08 2009 16:22 GMT
#2403
Just have to say, despite everyone saying the show is cheesy, or it's not a true gaming competition, I still think it's a really entertaining show. I also think this show is an important first step in developing the e-sports scene here in the US, it's better than nothing, and I think all of us as a gaming community need to support it. Yes it sucks InControl got eliminated, but personally I'm going to keep watching.... Also, if Amy is still lurking in the forum I just want to congragulate her on beating Kelly in the VF5 elimination. What an amazing match that was, right down to the wire!! I could feel the tension through the TV, really awesome... but I was sad to see Kelly go. Also LOL @ her throwing down Inc's hat in anger after she lost!! my only real complaint is that they chose to use both rock band AND ddr .. I understand a game like this was neccessary.. but really I wish they would have just chosen one or the other, not both... I think they did it for the entertainment aspect of it, but these really aren't the best "competitive" games IMO.. | ||
|
Powerpill
United States1693 Posts
April 08 2009 16:37 GMT
#2404
![]() Glad Jamal won, even without Dante, I think he will find new ways to cause or feed friction in the house, would miss that goofy smile as well. ![]() | ||
|
Superiorwolf
United States5509 Posts
April 08 2009 16:45 GMT
#2405
| ||
|
Klive5ive
United Kingdom6056 Posts
April 08 2009 16:46 GMT
#2406
On April 09 2009 01:37 Powerpill wrote: Wow, I have to say, Amy, I'd follow you into combat any day. ![]() Yeah me too xD I was looking at Dante's myspace and he has videos of himself Airsofting. Yet he got owned. | ||
|
Terranist
United States2496 Posts
April 08 2009 16:51 GMT
#2407
| ||
|
Rho_
United States971 Posts
April 08 2009 16:52 GMT
#2408
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Salv
Canada3083 Posts
April 08 2009 17:03 GMT
#2409
Dear.. Lord.. | ||
|
Rice
United States1332 Posts
April 08 2009 18:19 GMT
#2410
| ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
April 08 2009 18:32 GMT
#2411
| ||
|
FuDDx
United States5018 Posts
April 08 2009 18:48 GMT
#2412
| ||
|
Rho_
United States971 Posts
April 08 2009 18:55 GMT
#2413
On April 09 2009 03:32 {88}iNcontroL wrote: that picture is fucking funny I can't take credit for it, unfortunately. A guy on another forum that I go to (mark is a regular there) made it. Edit: Lol, he made more! + Show Spoiler + ![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() Not as good as the first, but still pretty good. | ||
|
superjoppe
Sweden3694 Posts
April 08 2009 19:00 GMT
#2414
| ||
|
SnowFantasy
4173 Posts
April 08 2009 19:02 GMT
#2415
| ||
|
Rho_
United States971 Posts
April 08 2009 19:14 GMT
#2416
On April 09 2009 04:00 superjoppe wrote: Cant find any torrent of E05 yet, and with "Hotspot Shield" Hulu doesnt load the video for some reason :< This guy has 3/5 sections up on youtube, if you're really desperate. http://www.youtube.com/user/xTEARDROPZx | ||
|
freelander
Hungary4707 Posts
April 08 2009 19:15 GMT
#2417
On April 09 2009 04:02 SnowFantasy wrote: i swear i know that mark guy. seriously. is he a cool guy irl? | ||
|
Athena PMS
United States44 Posts
April 08 2009 19:21 GMT
#2418
On April 09 2009 01:22 stk01001 wrote: I just watched all of the episodes to date last night (had em all recorded on my DVR, completely forgot about it) Just have to say, despite everyone saying the show is cheesy, or it's not a true gaming competition, I still think it's a really entertaining show. I also think this show is an important first step in developing the e-sports scene here in the US, it's better than nothing, and I think all of us as a gaming community need to support it. Yes it sucks InControl got eliminated, but personally I'm going to keep watching.... my only real complaint is that they chose to use both rock band AND ddr .. I understand a game like this was neccessary.. but really I wish they would have just chosen one or the other, not both... I think they did it for the entertainment aspect of it, but these really aren't the best "competitive" games IMO.. I agree with everything in this post and thank you for seeing why I also feel this is important! And for the rest of you, thanks for the kind words! | ||
|
Rho_
United States971 Posts
April 08 2009 19:57 GMT
#2419
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
ShoCkeyy
7815 Posts
April 08 2009 22:24 GMT
#2420
On April 09 2009 04:14 Rho_ wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2009 04:00 superjoppe wrote: Cant find any torrent of E05 yet, and with "Hotspot Shield" Hulu doesnt load the video for some reason :< This guy has 3/5 sections up on youtube, if you're really desperate. http://www.youtube.com/user/xTEARDROPZx 5/6 actually >.< | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 EffOrt BeSt Stork actioN [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2714 olofmeister1129 hiko935 B2W.Neo758 Livibee534 crisheroes339 XaKoH XBOCT246 Pyrionflax216 Hui .208 Liquid`VortiX153 QueenE54 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|