• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:50
CEST 17:50
KST 00:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9249 users

WCG Ultimate Gamer: Tuesday 10pm (EST) WATCH IT - Page 108

Forum Index > General Forum
2917 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 146 Next
vAltyR
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States581 Posts
April 01 2009 04:34 GMT
#2141
T.T I was really looking forward to Geoff tearing everybody up in Starcraft. Oh well.

GG.
내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
April 01 2009 04:50 GMT
#2142
+ Show Spoiler +
I am Really really pissed that inc is out now i don't know whether to keep watching or not. Im kinda sucked in but i am really not into reality shows (except cops) but i guess i will continue to watch to try and support this very small movement in potentially bring more esports coverage to USA. If we all support the show then perhaps it will show that there is a crowd for this kinda stuff
T.T
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
April 01 2009 05:02 GMT
#2143
next episode would have been good too lol
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
April 01 2009 05:03 GMT
#2144
poop... I don't know if I should keep watching ;\
Life?
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
April 01 2009 05:12 GMT
#2145
Is this Chelsea in this video?

http://blip.tv/file/1038143
OMG you nasty gurl
MyStiC_Chaos
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States499 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-01 05:15:02
April 01 2009 05:13 GMT
#2146
I doubt SC would ever be a game on this show... Otherwise Geoff will rape.

I was really gonna watch it right now (cause I'm PST) but fuck I don't want to watch this shit anymore.

Geoff please rape WCG BW this year.

I really hope ratings drop MASSIVELY and they stop. Gay shit. WCG:UG is over.

Geoff it's ok you can lift them all up with just your pinkie.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 01 2009 05:14 GMT
#2147
On April 01 2009 14:12 Kuja900 wrote:
Is this Chelsea in this video?

http://blip.tv/file/1038143


Yup.
Amnesty
Profile Joined April 2003
United States2054 Posts
April 01 2009 05:14 GMT
#2148
Throwing games is dirty in any tournament. I lose respect for anyone throwing games on purpose. Its not cool ever. And WCG seems to get more sandbagging than anyone for whatever reason. So stop bitching about Ciji she made the right the choice.
The sky just is, and goes on and on; and we play all our BW games beneath it.
MyStiC_Chaos
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States499 Posts
April 01 2009 05:18 GMT
#2149
On April 01 2009 14:14 Amnesty wrote:
Throwing games is dirty in any tournament. I lose respect for anyone throwing games on purpose. Its not cool ever. And WCG seems to get more sandbagging than anyone for whatever reason. So stop bitching about Ciji she made the right the choice.


Yeah I know but it's just cause we love Geoff?
anTi_
Profile Joined October 2008
United States499 Posts
April 01 2009 05:19 GMT
#2150
On April 01 2009 14:14 Amnesty wrote:
Throwing games is dirty in any tournament. I lose respect for anyone throwing games on purpose. Its not cool ever. And WCG seems to get more sandbagging than anyone for whatever reason. So stop bitching about Ciji she made the right the choice.


we're not really bitching about her not throwing the game, we're bitching because she said she would just throw it then didn't.
www.thevapeapes.com
Beside_kr
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada902 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-01 05:33:08
April 01 2009 05:32 GMT
#2151
well, anyone who doesn't know, DJwheat has been having all the losers from WCG Ultimate Gamer on his show Live On Three.
+ Show Spoiler +
I assume Geoff will be on this week on Thursday, you won't want to miss it!
Cuffs, cuffs, you can't break those cuffs
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
April 01 2009 06:00 GMT
#2152
Good try Jeff...

Man some of those kids were gay. That pink hair chick is a cunt, why would she even get people's hopes up? I could have vicariously AAA'ed that for you. Oh well.

SC > their lives
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
April 01 2009 06:00 GMT
#2153
Lol Inc I feel pretty good about my gamin skills after seeing that episode lol
theron[wdt]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States395 Posts
April 01 2009 06:07 GMT
#2154
you got better ddr skills and even better courage to be dancing in front of all those people in the club and stadium.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
April 01 2009 06:19 GMT
#2155
I wish they would have put Amy up against Inc.. He could have beat her and she needs to stop acting emo all the damn time. Anyways, the show was fun to watch while it lasted. You had a good run Geoff, now I'm done watching this show.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
April 01 2009 06:22 GMT
#2156
I'm stopping as well ._.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
April 01 2009 06:29 GMT
#2157
I thought Geoff would of won since "I think" he was the only one to compete in WCG out of all of them @_@
Life?
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
April 01 2009 06:29 GMT
#2158
sorry guys

I think I represented gaming well and that was my ultimate goal. DDR is like literally the worst game for me imaginable.. they didn't show me explain why but I can tell you as a trained athlete the idea of doing anything flat footed is beyond comprehension. I had never played it before that show and I certainly wasn't going to pick it up in 1 day.

There was a LOT more going on but that is another story.

PS: I told CIJI not to throw the match. I told her it was too risky and something I'd never do so I don't know if that made her decide or not but I have no anger towards her at all.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 01 2009 06:32 GMT
#2159
On April 01 2009 15:29 {88}iNcontroL wrote:

There was a LOT more going on but that is another story.



You didn't think you could post this and NOT get people asking you to explain, did you?
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
April 01 2009 06:33 GMT
#2160
zOMG I don't remember the last time I was so on edge. NEXT time my boyfriend is about to get kicked off a national TV show, I will remember NOT to allow myself to become surrounded with BLATHERING persons of varying motivations CONTINUALLY talking OVER the one person they came to SUPPORT while he is being interviewed ON THE VERY TV SHOW THEY CAME TO WATCH! I DON'T CARE HOW CUTE THE BABY IS OR HOW BAD YOUR DOG WANTS THE POPCORN! GAAAAHHHIHHHHHHHRRRLLLLLLAARRRRALLLLLl

It wasn't bad enough to watch my boyfriend get eliminated, I had to do it amidst his giggling Jamba coworkers and miss half of what was said. *sigh* Guess it's off to read the hundred pages this thread has grown since the show aired to find out the details...brb
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 146 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 106
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins228
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
fl0m2855
Fnx 757
x6flipin381
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1150
hiko1045
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM293
XBOCT229
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX195
QueenE98
Mew2King51
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
WardiTV1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile132
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV591
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade613
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 10m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.