• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:12
CEST 18:12
KST 01:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12160 users

Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
December 22 2008 05:04 GMT
#41
On December 22 2008 14:01 MoltkeWarding wrote:
Does everyone think that Dnepropetrovsk is in Russia or something?


I was aware of it being in Ukraine (it even says so in the newspost) but someone mentioned Russia so I thought they are being convicted in Ukraine while the murders were committed elsewhere or that Russia is their native country, something like that. I just assumed that whoever mentioned it knew something I didnt.
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 05:10:36
December 22 2008 05:08 GMT
#42
On December 22 2008 14:00 Orome wrote:
and I don't understand why anyone would watch that movie volutuntarily, are you seriously curious what killing someone with a screwdriver looks like?


I was curious about how these kids can kill someone without expressing any emotion of remorse, anger, doubt, but just did it in cold blood. The kid even made an effort to avoid any blood getting on him.

The gore itself is shocking but what was even more shocking to me is how clumsy these kids are, they literally have no idea what they're doing, they're just messing around with a human life for the hell of it. I can't even bring myself to understand how 3 of these people can find eachother in an environment and commit these crimes, and keep doing it. Then again it can be a coincidence that these 3 psychopaths found eachother.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
December 22 2008 05:15 GMT
#43
On December 22 2008 13:26 Yaqoob wrote:
I just watch the video and it was one of the most disgusting things that I have ever watched. The guy was alive the whole time. I almost had to cover my eyes when they started stabbing him in the eyes with a screwdriver and the guy was alive but barely able to move. These kids are really messed up and don't deserve prison but to be electrocuted or something.
Fuck electrocution, they deserve to have everything shown in that video done to them.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 22 2008 05:19 GMT
#44
On December 22 2008 14:08 Frits wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 14:00 Orome wrote:
and I don't understand why anyone would watch that movie volutuntarily, are you seriously curious what killing someone with a screwdriver looks like?


I was curious about how these kids can kill someone without expressing any emotion of remorse, anger, doubt, but just did it in cold blood. The kid even made an effort to avoid any blood getting on him.

The gore itself is shocking but what was even more shocking to me is how clumsy these kids are, they literally have no idea what they're doing, they're just messing around with a human life for the hell of it. I can't even bring myself to understand how 3 of these people can find eachother in an environment and commit these crimes, and keep doing it. Then again it can be a coincidence that these 3 psychopaths found eachother.

Yeah, I watched it for similar reasons. That was quite twisted, I heard it was on a phone so I was expecting like a 1-2 minute clip of it happening. It was kind of 8 minutes of torture. Most of the video didn't really bother me that much, I have a very high tolerance for stuff like this. However the eye part was twisted. Although I wouldn't of known it was his eyes if someone didn't tell me, his face was kind of pulverized at that point.

So why are you guys against capital punishment again?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
December 22 2008 05:21 GMT
#45
I don't think we should have links to the videos at all.

I haven't watched it and I never will. Reaiding the OP made me sick to my stomach and the replies only made it worse.

Despite the fact that the reality of these murders need to be realized and understood by the community, sharing the video at all is just fucking wrong. These people performed the sickest possible deed a human being can do, and they recorded it. Why would you give them the satisfaction to watch them perform these actions?

I know I'm a sensitive guy but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect links to the video to be an unspoken taboo.

Ugh.. This is disgusting.
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
Azrael1111
Profile Joined July 2008
United States550 Posts
December 22 2008 05:23 GMT
#46
Ya, I don't think links should be on this website
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 22 2008 05:24 GMT
#47
This is a job for DEXTER MORGAN, SUPERHUMAN.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
December 22 2008 05:25 GMT
#48
On December 22 2008 14:24 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
This is a job for DEXTER MORGAN, SUPERHUMAN.


gtfo
Commentator
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
December 22 2008 05:26 GMT
#49
This is so fucked up, I don't know what to say, reading the transcript was enough to make me feel sick to my stomach, there's no way in hell I would watch the video, knowing that it's real and it's the taking of a real humans life is disgusting.
u gotta sk8
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
December 22 2008 05:26 GMT
#50
NOW DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE DEATH PENALTY? HOLY SHIT, FUCK THE JUSTICE SYSTEM I'LL DO IT MYSELF
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
Mooga
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States575 Posts
December 22 2008 05:32 GMT
#51
On December 22 2008 14:21 Nintu wrote:
I don't think we should have links to the videos at all.

I haven't watched it and I never will. Reaiding the OP made me sick to my stomach and the replies only made it worse.

Despite the fact that the reality of these murders need to be realized and understood by the community, sharing the video at all is just fucking wrong. These people performed the sickest possible deed a human being can do, and they recorded it. Why would you give them the satisfaction to watch them perform these actions?

I know I'm a sensitive guy but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect links to the video to be an unspoken taboo.

Ugh.. This is disgusting.


Well, some people just get off on other people's pain. It reminds me of a quote from Kite, "You'll never understand how much watching other people's pain gets me off; hearing their screams and knowing that I have the power of a god."
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
December 22 2008 05:44 GMT
#52
I wonder what happened to them that caused them to do this shit.
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
December 22 2008 05:50 GMT
#53
On December 22 2008 13:25 kaisr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 13:21 kaisr wrote:
How come I can't find a source for this?


By source I mean credible news source, I don't want to watch the video =/


Not convinced that this is real, too. At least I hope so
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
December 22 2008 05:55 GMT
#54
It's real: http://www.kp.kiev.ua/daily/110608/44525/
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
December 22 2008 05:57 GMT
#55
On December 22 2008 14:44 travis wrote:
I wonder what happened to them that caused them to do this shit.



Maybe they played grand theft auto





Seriously, this is totally fucked up......And yeah its worse than Pain Olympics...and I didn't think that was possible.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
December 22 2008 05:57 GMT
#56
On December 22 2008 14:50 REDBLUEGREEN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 13:25 kaisr wrote:
On December 22 2008 13:21 kaisr wrote:
How come I can't find a source for this?


By source I mean credible news source, I don't want to watch the video =/


Not convinced that this is real, too. At least I hope so


it is
:O
Mooga
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States575 Posts
December 22 2008 05:58 GMT
#57
It is real, there's a video of one murder that's all over the internet.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
December 22 2008 06:02 GMT
#58
Wtf...how could people be so messed up as to do this? I mean...fucking torturing animals is bad already, then doing the same this to humans? How could these people possibly be born without any empathy at all?

Damn I'm glad I read the replies before trying to watch the video, no way I will watch it now. It's probably going to haunt me already just imagining without having to witness it for real.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
December 22 2008 06:18 GMT
#59
They would video tape their murders on a cell phone camera and would attend the funerals of the people they’d killed....

The police did not reveal how they caught Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs but investigation on motives uncovered brutal truth - the teens were killing as a hobby.



Uhm, Duh? Any dumb ass can figure this out.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
December 22 2008 06:22 GMT
#60
Interesting that they are a trio. Never heard of any serial killing thing were there was more than two perpetrators. Atleast they seem to have done the standard steps by starting out tourturing animals.
They dont deserve death penalty, that is just too soft. Killing them would just be a fast way out of everything for them. They will never be released anyway so I hope they rot away for like 60years behind bars.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 728
ByuN 317
Reynor 306
TKL 292
IndyStarCraft 202
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56060
Bisu 2685
Calm 2406
FanTaSy 737
Stork 585
Rush 487
hero 290
firebathero 176
actioN 133
Sharp 78
[ Show more ]
Free 56
ToSsGirL 35
Mong 29
Pusan 26
Rock 25
soO 23
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi934
Counter-Strike
fl0m4927
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1536
B2W.Neo684
Beastyqt664
Mlord480
Khaldor472
olofmeister447
KnowMe329
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 12
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach20
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1540
Other Games
• Shiphtur557
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 48m
OSC
6h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 48m
OSC
19h 48m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.