• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8653 users

Akinator, The Web Genius - Page 17

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 117 Next
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
November 23 2008 20:31 GMT
#321
i tried savior, but i said slayers boxer
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 23 2008 20:55 GMT
#322
He didnt get birdo, but he asked if it was from nintendo, a girl, an animal and pink. WHAT ELSE?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 23 2008 20:55 GMT
#323
On November 24 2008 05:55 bumatlarge wrote:
He didnt get birdo, but he asked if it was from nintendo, a girl, an animal and pink. WHAT ELSE?


I think that the character needs to be real, or else it's really tough.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
November 23 2008 21:07 GMT
#324
lol i tried rekrul but i got starwars kid
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
November 23 2008 21:09 GMT
#325
Holy f$%^ing shit..... it got Fenix... This thing is amazing, although the genie had a red face for a while because I guess it was confused the first few questions.

"Does your character walk on two legs?" I didn't know how to answer because as a zeal he does but not as a goon.

It got George W. Bush and Shrek mega easy.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
November 23 2008 21:09 GMT
#326
lmao wow it got slayers boxer XD and it barely asked questions related to him.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
November 23 2008 21:17 GMT
#327
-.- It keeps giving a failure to load page after 6-7 questions!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-23 21:20:57
November 23 2008 21:20 GMT
#328
On November 24 2008 06:17 FrozenArbiter wrote:
-.- It keeps giving a failure to load page after 6-7 questions!

Server get overloaded it's too small lol or it's his way of avoiding answering things he can't haha it's like made for only 1600 people T_T
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
November 24 2008 01:10 GMT
#329
omg its so good!
ender, jack sparrow, Linus...
got them all

Ha
stumped him on Oedipus though
even genies need to study Shakespeare apparently
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
November 24 2008 01:27 GMT
#330
How the fuck could it not get Venom

asdf
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 24 2008 01:36 GMT
#331
Anyone else thinks "this is how it starts" end of man rise of machines!
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
closed
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vatican City State491 Posts
November 24 2008 01:43 GMT
#332
WOW it quessed Lassie - after like 10 questions, it asked "is it a dog?" and I thought that it allready had it, but the next few questions seemed pretty random and repetetive (is your character a woman/singer)
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-24 02:20:36
November 24 2008 01:48 GMT
#333

Yes

..... I really should answer no ;P

It failed to get Dokonjonosuke Mishima (Japanese MMA fighter). Didn't get Lee Chang Ho (Korean Go player) either, but already had him in the database.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 24 2008 02:07 GMT
#334
I bet it uses some combination of questions (preset) and the google API. This would explain how it has no idea about 70's sports stars (not very many webpages on them) and can get popular video game characters no problem.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
November 24 2008 02:54 GMT
#335
Wow pretty damn good
^-^
Enrique
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States377 Posts
November 24 2008 03:13 GMT
#336
Lol, I was trying to get Manifesto7, and it gave me Tasteless instead. So close!
~Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges~
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-24 03:33:43
November 24 2008 03:31 GMT
#337
Now Savior works! I just taught it Julyzerg too

EDIT the problem when you ask it for progamers is that none of its programmed questions are capable of distinguishing between them. It always gives me Boxer or savior, but really considering the questions I asked both would have worked. Luckily, when I fed it July, and it asked me whether my character likes to eat, I said "yes probably"
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
demonic_phate
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States442 Posts
November 24 2008 03:38 GMT
#338
On November 24 2008 12:31 inlagdsil wrote:
Now Savior works! I just taught it Julyzerg too

EDIT the problem when you ask it for progamers is that none of its programmed questions are capable of distinguishing between them. It always gives me Boxer or savior, but really considering the questions I asked both would have worked. Luckily, when I fed it July, and it asked me whether my character likes to eat, I said "yes probably"

lol..
I wonder what July eats on a daily basis to maintain that figure :/
BusyP
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-24 04:44:10
November 24 2008 04:43 GMT
#339
at first was not impressed.. Didn't get Clive Owen but Russell Crow. (at think he got confused with my answers) so I just checked I was refering to Clive Owen.

So next stop, I was thinking of an adult actress to make it really harder.

But shit, he got it correct! Sasha Grey.

I think key words would be

She's very young (about 20 years old I think)
Go to a music video with the roots.
porno actor
has played collaborated in with musicians (the roots) -partially I answered somehow.

The guy that created this program is a total pop-geek!

Man, very impressed.
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
LibertyTerran
Profile Joined July 2004
Vietnam711 Posts
November 24 2008 04:58 GMT
#340
Lolz, beat the n00b genie for Scott Kelby .
if it aint broke, dont fix it
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1849
RotterdaM1003
TaKeTV 400
IndyStarCraft 189
SteadfastSC182
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1849
RotterdaM 1003
IndyStarCraft 189
SteadfastSC 182
MaxPax 168
RuFF_SC2 144
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 71
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2729
Shuttle 512
Dewaltoss 124
910 71
Mind 63
Bale 17
Counter-Strike
fl0m4039
pashabiceps1513
Fnx 669
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
Liquid`Hasu626
Other Games
Beastyqt833
mouzStarbuck433
shahzam220
ToD181
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 178
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 22
• 80smullet 15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade381
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.