• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:00
CEST 15:00
KST 22:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9188 users

The "Finding a Thread" Thread - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Ampleaf
Profile Joined November 2010
21 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-26 08:00:45
November 25 2010 13:56 GMT
#221
Hi, I'm looking for a thread before old Bisu vs Fantasy match (OSL semifinal maybe?). There was a hilarious story about Bisu in Dark Templar outfit, trying to steal the builds from Fantasy's computer at night while his Terran teammates seem to be asleep. I stumbled upon it once and can't find it now...

EDIT: Whoa, thanks Thratur!
"Twelve Gateways…. which is a standard transition after the double Observatory opening." - Day[9]
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
November 25 2010 13:59 GMT
#222
On November 22 2010 04:51 KizZBG wrote:
Argh I really can't find this thread. I'm pretty sure it's in the BW section. Some guy made some bot that automatically asked the oppoents questions in order to distract them from the game. He posted a youtube vid of him winning a game. It was so funny lmao.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119162

There you go
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
November 25 2010 14:28 GMT
#223
On November 25 2010 22:56 Ampleaf wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a thread before old Bisu vs Fantasy match (OSL semifinal maybe?). There was a hilarious story about Bisu in Dark Templar outfit, trying to steal the builds from Fantasy's computer at night while his Terran teammates seem to be asleep. I stumbled upon it once and can't find it now...


You gave me quite a challenge, especially considering it was for Avalon MSL ro16, but here it is!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=97182
sebboH
Profile Joined May 2009
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 22:44:02
November 25 2010 22:28 GMT
#224
I'm looking for a video where a Korean teacher is teaching English curse words to Korean students (it's a video lesson). I'm pretty sure the original was posted in in the blog section and then I think it was reposted in the Pony Express. I've searched for the last hour or so but am having no luck.
geetarzero
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States217 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 00:25:39
December 05 2010 00:25 GMT
#225
On November 26 2010 07:28 sebboH wrote:
I'm looking for a video where a Korean teacher is teaching English curse words to Korean students (it's a video lesson). I'm pretty sure the original was posted in in the blog section and then I think it was reposted in the Pony Express. I've searched for the last hour or so but am having no luck.


Here's the video: + Show Spoiler +



On another note, I'm looking for the thread we had of video card rankings in terms of performance, which I figure would be useful with people planning to upgrade to run SC2 better,
sKyHigh? him? don't worry about it. (–_–)
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
December 09 2010 17:37 GMT
#226
On November 25 2010 22:59 jello_biafra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 04:51 KizZBG wrote:
Argh I really can't find this thread. I'm pretty sure it's in the BW section. Some guy made some bot that automatically asked the oppoents questions in order to distract them from the game. He posted a youtube vid of him winning a game. It was so funny lmao.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119162

There you go

<3 Thanks. I thought that thread was more recent. o.O
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 20:04:20
December 16 2010 19:58 GMT
#227
Trying to find Hentus' winning interview against Oz, the first interview that was done with the team since they merged.

Edit: Nvm found it. Was having trouble with the title but then just searched by content with the keywords of Skyhigh Snow Horang2 Leta (the four winning players of that match).
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
December 17 2010 14:28 GMT
#228
Where is the thread where there was lots of fact about SC2 that ppl normaly don't know?

I want to add one
n_n
GGitsJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand426 Posts
December 27 2010 22:27 GMT
#229
There was a thread where a guy was writing about starcraft and he wanted to show the competitive scene / progamer stuff iirc.

There was a video posted of a tournament (osl?) where one guy came down in a crane and Flash/Bisu came in on a plane xD
"A reason becomes an excuse if you don't do anything about it."
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 27 2010 22:39 GMT
#230
That was Flash versus Effort.

I remember the thread you're talking about, but I cannot find it. I'm pretty sure it was a few months back.
GGitsJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand426 Posts
December 27 2010 23:40 GMT
#231
On December 28 2010 07:39 StarStruck wrote:
That was Flash versus Effort.

I remember the thread you're talking about, but I cannot find it. I'm pretty sure it was a few months back.


Thanks at least I found the video, it was the 2010 Korean air osl Flash vs Effort and yeah still trying to find the thread which was either in general or brodwar general
"A reason becomes an excuse if you don't do anything about it."
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 28 2010 00:03 GMT
#232
On December 10 2010 02:37 KizZBG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 22:59 jello_biafra wrote:
On November 22 2010 04:51 KizZBG wrote:
Argh I really can't find this thread. I'm pretty sure it's in the BW section. Some guy made some bot that automatically asked the oppoents questions in order to distract them from the game. He posted a youtube vid of him winning a game. It was so funny lmao.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119162

There you go

<3 Thanks. I thought that thread was more recent. o.O


"from?"

lololololololololololololol!!!!!!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
December 28 2010 00:23 GMT
#233
wtf do we do if we cant find this thread? o.O
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
dondo
Profile Joined September 2010
United States53 Posts
December 29 2010 01:28 GMT
#234
I swear i saw this thread not 2 days ago but I remember seeing a thread for starcraft comic art with Day 9 and Manred as reporters and Idra as an octopus and tastosis with Artosis riding a guinea pig. Plz help me find!!
roflwaffle
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
December 29 2010 01:39 GMT
#235
On December 29 2010 10:28 dondo wrote:
I swear i saw this thread not 2 days ago but I remember seeing a thread for starcraft comic art with Day 9 and Manred as reporters and Idra as an octopus and tastosis with Artosis riding a guinea pig. Plz help me find!!


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=178722

Here you go.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
lastmotion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
368 Posts
December 30 2010 03:25 GMT
#236
that one thread where the guy decorated his room by printing out some stuff, the puzzle pictures combined together to form one giant picture..he said there was some website that let him do that
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 03:30:32
December 30 2010 03:30 GMT
#237
On December 30 2010 12:25 lastmotion wrote:
that one thread where the guy decorated his room by printing out some stuff, the puzzle pictures combined together to form one giant picture..he said there was some website that let him do that

The website is called rasterbator.com
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
lastmotion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
368 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 03:32:26
December 30 2010 03:31 GMT
#238
On December 30 2010 12:30 CrazyF1r3f0x wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 12:25 lastmotion wrote:
that one thread where the guy decorated his room by printing out some stuff, the puzzle pictures combined together to form one giant picture..he said there was some website that let him do that

The website is called rasterbator.com


thanks!

are u sure u spelled it correctly? it seems to be taken down...
BrightLegacy
Profile Joined May 2010
United States56 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 04:26:00
December 30 2010 03:50 GMT
#239
I've been trying to find a thread that had over 50 pages worth of movies that had gone under the radar but were good, I remember some of the first ones were primer and cube, but no matter how hard I search I can't seem to find.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=129529
guMmiwormz
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States312 Posts
December 30 2010 04:12 GMT
#240
On December 30 2010 12:50 BrightLegacy wrote:
I've been trying to find a thread that had over 50 pages worth of movies that had gone under the radar but were good, I remember some of the first ones were primer and cube, but no matter how hard I search I can't seem to find.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=129529
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1011
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings247
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46601
Shuttle 11804
FanTaSy 1535
Hyuk 929
BeSt 474
Horang2 459
EffOrt 232
Stork 222
Last 170
Zeus 149
[ Show more ]
Soma 121
Pusan 119
Mind 94
hero 76
Killer 73
ggaemo 68
Hyun 68
sorry 56
Snow 53
Hm[arnc] 47
PianO 40
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 28
Aegong 27
zelot 19
JYJ 17
NaDa 15
Sexy 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 8
Icarus 1
Dota 2
qojqva1281
Dendi1136
XcaliburYe322
Gorgc0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2887
x6flipin748
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu546
Khaldor113
Other Games
gofns37234
B2W.Neo1146
byalli822
Beastyqt283
Hui .163
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King58
Mlord17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1896
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h
BSL Open Qualifier
6h
Replay Cast
10h
Afreeca Starleague
21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.