• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8733 users

Drunk Thread - Page 74

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 87 Next
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-30 07:11:23
January 30 2012 07:09 GMT
#1461
Fuck all of you (especially ze germans)

+ Show Spoiler +
who are giving me shit about my drink tonight. Spiced rum with no chaser is my favorite way to drink, but hot damn you can put sooo o much vodka in this mixture and not even tastee it. plus the massive amount of sugar gives you energy!


be careful when you mix it though because it bubbles up like a science experiment volcano and stains anything it touches because of the koolaid. best to mix it in a plastic water bottle or gatorade bottle or something like that with a cap
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Yergidy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2107 Posts
January 30 2012 07:20 GMT
#1462
I'm on my way, beer + dota 2 = losses but fun! lol
One bright day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight; Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other.
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
January 30 2012 08:01 GMT
#1463
sit,
be still,
and listen,
because you're drunk,
and we're at the edge of the roof
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Skyroam
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia1 Post
January 30 2012 13:08 GMT
#1464
I swear if you watch war of the world it colossus just owning shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Protoss
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
January 30 2012 13:15 GMT
#1465
Ill be sure to remember this thread for next time ;-p
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
January 31 2012 08:39 GMT
#1466
im going im going where the water taste like wine
im going where the water taste like wine
we can jump in the water
stay drunk all the time
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Binky1842
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States2599 Posts
February 06 2012 09:07 GMT
#1467
so there was this pop punk show next door... was good, but free beer is dangerous
"The zoo could not confirm that Binky was the attacker, but only Binky had blood on his face following the incident"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 06 2012 09:20 GMT
#1468
Super bowl...obviously leads to shots of everclear and back to back bear fights T_T
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mevshero
Profile Joined December 2009
911 Posts
February 06 2012 09:55 GMT
#1469
On February 06 2012 18:07 Binky1842 wrote:
so there was this pop punk show next door... was good, but free beer is dangerous


haha thats awesome
NasKe_
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil570 Posts
February 15 2012 03:11 GMT
#1470
WAZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJP TEAM LIQUIIIIIIIIIID
I SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH WHEN DRUUUUUUNK
OH YEAH BECHAES!
AimlessAmoeba
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada704 Posts
February 16 2012 07:54 GMT
#1471
I get sad when I'm drunk during the week because there's no one else anti-preparing for the rest of the week like I am
VforValdes
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada96 Posts
February 16 2012 08:06 GMT
#1472
AimlessAmoeba get real.

I am way more anti-prepared for life than you are. And I'm drunk. But guess what?

Tomorrow I make everything right.
And miles to go before I sleep.
Demnogonis
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland80 Posts
February 16 2012 08:29 GMT
#1473
Yeaaah I finally got up a league bunker rushing drunk

Was so funny, too. So you build spines to kill my bunkers from high ground, isn't it great that they just can't reach and are now entirely useless?

Tomorrow my dad gets 60, it's going to be awesome.
This, I command!
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
February 16 2012 08:30 GMT
#1474
to drink or not to drink. I think I need some opinions. I figure I have come to the right place. All I have to drink is Pabst.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
February 16 2012 08:36 GMT
#1475
So these bastards are only like $1.20 each and drinking one of them gets me drunk

[image loading]

They dont even taste that bad
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
B-Roll
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States403 Posts
February 16 2012 10:05 GMT
#1476
So you know your drunk, when you like "FUCK, Where is the drunk thread!?!?!!?" "SEARCH BAR!"

Hi Teamliquid,

I am drunk because me and my girl friend cant say I love you to each other because we are both way to head strong, its a new relationship and the word is not easy-ly said for the both of us. So I am drinking and smoking myself into a comma! :D

I <3 Teamliquid
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
February 16 2012 10:14 GMT
#1477
On February 16 2012 19:05 B-Roll wrote:
So you know your drunk, when you like "FUCK, Where is the drunk thread!?!?!!?" "SEARCH BAR!"

Hi Teamliquid,

I am drunk because me and my girl friend cant say I love you to each other because we are both way to head strong, its a new relationship and the word is not easy-ly said for the both of us. So I am drinking and smoking myself into a comma! :D

I <3 Teamliquid


I feel you sir!! It is fucking stupid and annoying and a little emotionally painful. Good luck man. Cheers to oblivion.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
zsxzsx
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada10 Posts
February 16 2012 10:23 GMT
#1478
Drunk.

Doing dirty things with strangers.

Not a good idea.

Not feeling good.

Feeling good.

"Useless, useless
the hard rain driving into the sea"
B-Roll
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States403 Posts
February 16 2012 10:31 GMT
#1479
On February 16 2012 19:14 Hoban wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2012 19:05 B-Roll wrote:
So you know your drunk, when you like "FUCK, Where is the drunk thread!?!?!!?" "SEARCH BAR!"

Hi Teamliquid,

I am drunk because me and my girl friend cant say I love you to each other because we are both way to head strong, its a new relationship and the word is not easy-ly said for the both of us. So I am drinking and smoking myself into a comma! :D

I <3 Teamliquid


I feel you sir!! It is fucking stupid and annoying and a little emotionally painful. Good luck man. Cheers to oblivion.


CHEERS! This one is for you!
Kar98
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia924 Posts
February 16 2012 10:36 GMT
#1480
How drunk do you have to be to post here?
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3633
Leta 1911
Bale 54
Shine 18
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft443
ViBE155
Mew2King20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• Letter1414
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo653
Other Games
• Scarra976
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 26m
Patches Events
11h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 26m
OSC
19h 26m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.