• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:52
CEST 09:52
KST 16:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8925 users

Drunk Thread - Page 51

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 87 Next
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 22 2009 08:44 GMT
#1001
So tonight, every party I went to got busted by cops. I swear they were following me. So I basically walked around an hour and a half, and had almost nothing to drink. And did I mention it's damn cold?

When I finally found a party, I had maybe three beers. At this point, I remembered that I had taken cold meds earlier in the day. Forgot this fact. Got really messed up, and had to be brought back by my friends.

lesson learned.
StukA
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States64 Posts
November 29 2009 04:34 GMT
#1002
WOOOOOO IM SO DRUNK RIGHT NOW!!!! OMFG TSL2 IN A MONTH OMFG GO RET U BADASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TEAMLIQUID YAHHHH TRICK YAH!!!!!!!!!!
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 29 2009 05:00 GMT
#1003
On November 06 2009 15:51 AtlaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2009 05:34 decafchicken wrote:
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


lol i did enjoy the 1 on 1 quite a bit...i just didn't seal the deal with anyone obviously.

and yes atlas is entirely correct.

Am I? Drunk AtlaS comes back down to the rescue. Yes. Drunk AtlaS is posting on another Thirsty Thursday. Don't be surprised. I have a lot of free time with my alcohol. Anywho. Michigan has gained amazing caliber in the past 2 years. The freshmen and softmore girls have been INCREDIBLE. Is this just a michigan thing? Can you verify this too Decaf? Or is it just a UofM thing? Did all the smart girls happen to be good looking in those 08 and 09 (that is my one stab at sparty in this post do not hate me). Anyways. Great night. Looking to end it on some left over pizza and Day9 commentary.

PS. Decaf chicken- even though you are a sparty, I think you're pretttttty ciool. Then again. My opinion may change when I sober up. Too bad you won't read this shit til friday. You spartans and your crazy "no thirsty thursdays". I mean I kind of do understand since your campus is like a post-pregnancy vagina.




Edit: My spelling is fantastic while drunk.


haha finally read this...i dont know we have smoking hot girls in all grades. then again when you have like 25000 of them and most of them aren't too smart you're bound to have a lot of hotties.
And wtf do you mean "no thirsty thursday" where the fuck did you hear that from. like 90% of our campus gets shitfaced on thursdays. thursday is the only night i go out on every single week lol.

Anyways...thanksgiving with the family and them strangely allowing my cousin and i to drink...and pick out any beer we want...? blue moon, new castle, and some expensive pilsner. plus a grey goose vodka martini my uncle made that was pretty much just a glass a vodka cuz thats how he makes his own lol. drinking with rich family is greaaat
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
November 29 2009 05:03 GMT
#1004
On November 29 2009 14:00 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2009 15:51 AtlaS wrote:
On November 02 2009 05:34 decafchicken wrote:
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


lol i did enjoy the 1 on 1 quite a bit...i just didn't seal the deal with anyone obviously.

and yes atlas is entirely correct.

Am I? Drunk AtlaS comes back down to the rescue. Yes. Drunk AtlaS is posting on another Thirsty Thursday. Don't be surprised. I have a lot of free time with my alcohol. Anywho. Michigan has gained amazing caliber in the past 2 years. The freshmen and softmore girls have been INCREDIBLE. Is this just a michigan thing? Can you verify this too Decaf? Or is it just a UofM thing? Did all the smart girls happen to be good looking in those 08 and 09 (that is my one stab at sparty in this post do not hate me). Anyways. Great night. Looking to end it on some left over pizza and Day9 commentary.

PS. Decaf chicken- even though you are a sparty, I think you're pretttttty ciool. Then again. My opinion may change when I sober up. Too bad you won't read this shit til friday. You spartans and your crazy "no thirsty thursdays". I mean I kind of do understand since your campus is like a post-pregnancy vagina.




Edit: My spelling is fantastic while drunk.


haha finally read this...i dont know we have smoking hot girls in all grades. then again when you have like 25000 of them and most of them aren't too smart you're bound to have a lot of hotties.
And wtf do you mean "no thirsty thursday" where the fuck did you hear that from. like 90% of our campus gets shitfaced on thursdays. thursday is the only night i go out on every single week lol.

Anyways...thanksgiving with the family and them strangely allowing my cousin and i to drink...and pick out any beer we want...? blue moon, new castle, and some expensive pilsner. plus a grey goose vodka martini my uncle made that was pretty much just a glass a vodka cuz thats how he makes his own lol. drinking with rich family is greaaat


I'm poor and Grey Goose is the only vodka I'll touch. The rest is pretty gross man.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 29 2009 06:03 GMT
#1005
On November 29 2009 14:03 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2009 14:00 decafchicken wrote:
On November 06 2009 15:51 AtlaS wrote:
On November 02 2009 05:34 decafchicken wrote:
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


lol i did enjoy the 1 on 1 quite a bit...i just didn't seal the deal with anyone obviously.

and yes atlas is entirely correct.

Am I? Drunk AtlaS comes back down to the rescue. Yes. Drunk AtlaS is posting on another Thirsty Thursday. Don't be surprised. I have a lot of free time with my alcohol. Anywho. Michigan has gained amazing caliber in the past 2 years. The freshmen and softmore girls have been INCREDIBLE. Is this just a michigan thing? Can you verify this too Decaf? Or is it just a UofM thing? Did all the smart girls happen to be good looking in those 08 and 09 (that is my one stab at sparty in this post do not hate me). Anyways. Great night. Looking to end it on some left over pizza and Day9 commentary.

PS. Decaf chicken- even though you are a sparty, I think you're pretttttty ciool. Then again. My opinion may change when I sober up. Too bad you won't read this shit til friday. You spartans and your crazy "no thirsty thursdays". I mean I kind of do understand since your campus is like a post-pregnancy vagina.




Edit: My spelling is fantastic while drunk.


haha finally read this...i dont know we have smoking hot girls in all grades. then again when you have like 25000 of them and most of them aren't too smart you're bound to have a lot of hotties.
And wtf do you mean "no thirsty thursday" where the fuck did you hear that from. like 90% of our campus gets shitfaced on thursdays. thursday is the only night i go out on every single week lol.

Anyways...thanksgiving with the family and them strangely allowing my cousin and i to drink...and pick out any beer we want...? blue moon, new castle, and some expensive pilsner. plus a grey goose vodka martini my uncle made that was pretty much just a glass a vodka cuz thats how he makes his own lol. drinking with rich family is greaaat


I'm poor and Grey Goose is the only vodka I'll touch. The rest is pretty gross man.


oh wow that must be nice. i'm a poor college kid that lives off vodka that goes for 17$ a half gallon rofl.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-29 06:21:44
November 29 2009 06:19 GMT
#1006
On November 29 2009 15:03 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2009 14:03 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On November 29 2009 14:00 decafchicken wrote:
On November 06 2009 15:51 AtlaS wrote:
On November 02 2009 05:34 decafchicken wrote:
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


lol i did enjoy the 1 on 1 quite a bit...i just didn't seal the deal with anyone obviously.

and yes atlas is entirely correct.

Am I? Drunk AtlaS comes back down to the rescue. Yes. Drunk AtlaS is posting on another Thirsty Thursday. Don't be surprised. I have a lot of free time with my alcohol. Anywho. Michigan has gained amazing caliber in the past 2 years. The freshmen and softmore girls have been INCREDIBLE. Is this just a michigan thing? Can you verify this too Decaf? Or is it just a UofM thing? Did all the smart girls happen to be good looking in those 08 and 09 (that is my one stab at sparty in this post do not hate me). Anyways. Great night. Looking to end it on some left over pizza and Day9 commentary.

PS. Decaf chicken- even though you are a sparty, I think you're pretttttty ciool. Then again. My opinion may change when I sober up. Too bad you won't read this shit til friday. You spartans and your crazy "no thirsty thursdays". I mean I kind of do understand since your campus is like a post-pregnancy vagina.




Edit: My spelling is fantastic while drunk.


haha finally read this...i dont know we have smoking hot girls in all grades. then again when you have like 25000 of them and most of them aren't too smart you're bound to have a lot of hotties.
And wtf do you mean "no thirsty thursday" where the fuck did you hear that from. like 90% of our campus gets shitfaced on thursdays. thursday is the only night i go out on every single week lol.

Anyways...thanksgiving with the family and them strangely allowing my cousin and i to drink...and pick out any beer we want...? blue moon, new castle, and some expensive pilsner. plus a grey goose vodka martini my uncle made that was pretty much just a glass a vodka cuz thats how he makes his own lol. drinking with rich family is greaaat


I'm poor and Grey Goose is the only vodka I'll touch. The rest is pretty gross man.


oh wow that must be nice. i'm a poor college kid that lives off vodka that goes for 17$ a half gallon rofl.


I don't drink it very often for that reason. I just can't drink the other stuff, unless I'm already shitcanned. Plus I'm not a hardcore alcoholic or something, so a .750 of vodka can get me drunk 2-4 times depending on the day. So $20 for that isn't bad.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Alizee-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States845 Posts
November 29 2009 06:30 GMT
#1007
ypoug guys are fucking faggot dick fags you all wish you were irish fucking fag dick waggle fuck ass fuck
Strength behind the Pride
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
November 29 2009 06:30 GMT
#1008
g g g g bayb bayb ggggbbbb
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 29 2009 07:08 GMT
#1009
On November 29 2009 15:19 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2009 15:03 decafchicken wrote:
On November 29 2009 14:03 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On November 29 2009 14:00 decafchicken wrote:
On November 06 2009 15:51 AtlaS wrote:
On November 02 2009 05:34 decafchicken wrote:
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


lol i did enjoy the 1 on 1 quite a bit...i just didn't seal the deal with anyone obviously.

and yes atlas is entirely correct.

Am I? Drunk AtlaS comes back down to the rescue. Yes. Drunk AtlaS is posting on another Thirsty Thursday. Don't be surprised. I have a lot of free time with my alcohol. Anywho. Michigan has gained amazing caliber in the past 2 years. The freshmen and softmore girls have been INCREDIBLE. Is this just a michigan thing? Can you verify this too Decaf? Or is it just a UofM thing? Did all the smart girls happen to be good looking in those 08 and 09 (that is my one stab at sparty in this post do not hate me). Anyways. Great night. Looking to end it on some left over pizza and Day9 commentary.

PS. Decaf chicken- even though you are a sparty, I think you're pretttttty ciool. Then again. My opinion may change when I sober up. Too bad you won't read this shit til friday. You spartans and your crazy "no thirsty thursdays". I mean I kind of do understand since your campus is like a post-pregnancy vagina.




Edit: My spelling is fantastic while drunk.


haha finally read this...i dont know we have smoking hot girls in all grades. then again when you have like 25000 of them and most of them aren't too smart you're bound to have a lot of hotties.
And wtf do you mean "no thirsty thursday" where the fuck did you hear that from. like 90% of our campus gets shitfaced on thursdays. thursday is the only night i go out on every single week lol.

Anyways...thanksgiving with the family and them strangely allowing my cousin and i to drink...and pick out any beer we want...? blue moon, new castle, and some expensive pilsner. plus a grey goose vodka martini my uncle made that was pretty much just a glass a vodka cuz thats how he makes his own lol. drinking with rich family is greaaat


I'm poor and Grey Goose is the only vodka I'll touch. The rest is pretty gross man.


oh wow that must be nice. i'm a poor college kid that lives off vodka that goes for 17$ a half gallon rofl.


I don't drink it very often for that reason. I just can't drink the other stuff, unless I'm already shitcanned. Plus I'm not a hardcore alcoholic or something, so a .750 of vodka can get me drunk 2-4 times depending on the day. So $20 for that isn't bad.


ah grey goose is more expensive than that here, about 30$...and a fifth only lasts me maybe 2 nights lol
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
November 29 2009 07:11 GMT
#1010
beer
since 98'
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-29 22:08:48
November 29 2009 09:37 GMT
#1011
On November 29 2009 16:08 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2009 15:19 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On November 29 2009 15:03 decafchicken wrote:
On November 29 2009 14:03 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On November 29 2009 14:00 decafchicken wrote:
On November 06 2009 15:51 AtlaS wrote:
On November 02 2009 05:34 decafchicken wrote:
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


lol i did enjoy the 1 on 1 quite a bit...i just didn't seal the deal with anyone obviously.

and yes atlas is entirely correct.

Am I? Drunk AtlaS comes back down to the rescue. Yes. Drunk AtlaS is posting on another Thirsty Thursday. Don't be surprised. I have a lot of free time with my alcohol. Anywho. Michigan has gained amazing caliber in the past 2 years. The freshmen and softmore girls have been INCREDIBLE. Is this just a michigan thing? Can you verify this too Decaf? Or is it just a UofM thing? Did all the smart girls happen to be good looking in those 08 and 09 (that is my one stab at sparty in this post do not hate me). Anyways. Great night. Looking to end it on some left over pizza and Day9 commentary.

PS. Decaf chicken- even though you are a sparty, I think you're pretttttty ciool. Then again. My opinion may change when I sober up. Too bad you won't read this shit til friday. You spartans and your crazy "no thirsty thursdays". I mean I kind of do understand since your campus is like a post-pregnancy vagina.




Edit: My spelling is fantastic while drunk.


haha finally read this...i dont know we have smoking hot girls in all grades. then again when you have like 25000 of them and most of them aren't too smart you're bound to have a lot of hotties.
And wtf do you mean "no thirsty thursday" where the fuck did you hear that from. like 90% of our campus gets shitfaced on thursdays. thursday is the only night i go out on every single week lol.

Anyways...thanksgiving with the family and them strangely allowing my cousin and i to drink...and pick out any beer we want...? blue moon, new castle, and some expensive pilsner. plus a grey goose vodka martini my uncle made that was pretty much just a glass a vodka cuz thats how he makes his own lol. drinking with rich family is greaaat


I'm poor and Grey Goose is the only vodka I'll touch. The rest is pretty gross man.


oh wow that must be nice. i'm a poor college kid that lives off vodka that goes for 17$ a half gallon rofl.


I don't drink it very often for that reason. I just can't drink the other stuff, unless I'm already shitcanned. Plus I'm not a hardcore alcoholic or something, so a .750 of vodka can get me drunk 2-4 times depending on the day. So $20 for that isn't bad.


ah grey goose is more expensive than that here, about 30$...and a fifth only lasts me maybe 2 nights lol

I feel bad cause i have NEVER paid for grey goose. everwhere i go they seem to have it and i have at least 3-4 shots of it. Decaf, time to transfer over to the maize and blue.

Anyways, i'm drunk, know what I am saying? (/butter's voice)

alright guys. time to make food. i'll be checking around.

i'm like 2 hours behind you guys so nevermind.
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
Code
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada634 Posts
December 05 2009 06:43 GMT
#1012
once again tequila is my downfall...

fuck i hate tomorrow already lol;
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
December 05 2009 06:46 GMT
#1013
fuck, what a day

i'll see if i can't join you guys within the next couple of hours while i watch replays and so on
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
December 05 2009 08:25 GMT
#1014
im the only one not passed out by now but i hate going to bed really drunk.. anyways guys you have to read these
http://www.literaryreview.co.uk/badsexpreviouspassages.html
+ Show Spoiler +
He slips his hands under her cotton vest and her body spasms and slackens and he cups her small, cold breasts in his hands and feels the hard pearls of her nipples, like tiny secrets, against the barked palms of his hands. He feels the gradual winding down of her dying heart and can see a bluish tinge blossoming on the skin of her skull through her thin, ironed hair.
'Oh, my dear Avril.' He says.
He puts his hands under her knees and manoeuvres her carefully so that her bottom rests on the edge of the settee. He slips his fingers underneath the worn elastic of her panties that are strung across the points of her hips, slips them to her ankles and softly draws apart her knees and feels again a watery ardour in his eyes as he negotiates a button and a zipper. It is exactly as he imagined it - the hair, the lips, the hole - and he slips his hands under her wasted buttocks and enters her like a fucking pile driver.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
December 05 2009 08:40 GMT
#1015
hahahah fuck im drunk in this bitch
23 west vagina vs RU baby tomorrow gettin fucked up in another 6 hours should be fun
time to shower and pass out then back to rrrrrrrrreal life on monday
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-05 08:50:34
December 05 2009 08:50 GMT
#1016
Dad, my ipod STOLE!


Son, I am disappoint.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/8e/An_disappointment.jpg
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
December 05 2009 08:58 GMT
#1017
mmm. Rubenov+live MSL stream= deep confusion for any and all player decisions.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
December 05 2009 09:28 GMT
#1018
sometimes, i just go out cause i've not been out in a while

such a night as tonight is one of these. i walk down davie street, and within 3 blocks my confidence uis soaring. either directly hit on, or had a look-back: same deal.

but now i'm home alone. Eating my roommates food because i don't have any of my own?

does the attention really matter?

that's a big question. In the meantime, i know attention feels fucking good.

halo~~~
Happiness only real when shared.
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
December 05 2009 09:34 GMT
#1019
NEED
MORE
TL.NET
REPLAYS
Happiness only real when shared.
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
December 05 2009 09:36 GMT
#1020
i met this 50 year old tonight that i wanted to fuck so bad.

he wasn't interested,

some what the fuck.
Happiness only real when shared.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1379
BeSt 305
Soulkey 204
Soma 188
sorry 122
Mind 71
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Counter-Strike
edward214
Other Games
summit1g9039
Coldzera 698
WinterStarcraft698
C9.Mang0248
Sick216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick712
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 8m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.