• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:18
CEST 11:18
KST 18:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7537 users

Drunk Thread - Page 50

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 87 Next
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
November 01 2009 09:46 GMT
#981
all i know is i haven't been durnk in a long while, and i don't post all that much on tlnet these days but. FUCK YEAH STARCRAFT > ALL. shout out to my buddies Eriador FakeSteve Brood.... Keep it reall
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 01 2009 11:08 GMT
#982
On November 01 2009 17:50 Valentine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2009 15:33 phyre112 wrote:
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


Yo fuck UofM. Syracuse University right here man. We got sick parties - but I have a story.

I know people in three big frat houses that were having RAGING parties tonight. I was supposed to pick up tickets to said parties at our football game vs. Cincinnati this morning. WHen I woke up for the game, I had a 45 minute Nose bleed, because of how much I drank the night before, combined with the dryness of my room and I couldn't go. So tonight, I couldn't get in to SHIT. It was brutal.

At least I didn't get busted by cops.

DRUNKEN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Wooo I'm visiting a friend at SU next month, I hear your parties are pretty crazy. Can't wait for that shit.


Yeah, we have sick parties. I'm just a freshman, but it's still whatever. Shit goes down, and if you know how to talk and not be a douche you can still make stuff happen. Seriously though bro, toss me a PM a bit closer to when you get here, if you don't think TL'ers are all creepy mofos.
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
November 01 2009 19:42 GMT
#983
okay so it would appear im drunk

I drank some win ewith my friend minuys_human and some other guy/guys

sp I just played som,e pve sith a guy called marve that has an accoutn on t;l and Id like to apologize for exting the game since minus_Human thoughtn preessing alt+f4 is funny. okay so im prett sure i can fly now but i still cant levitate

halp
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 01 2009 20:29 GMT
#984
lol omg we were making alt+F4 jokes last night haha. what a coincidence.

im surprised I didn't puke; fuck i had soooooo much ~_~
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 01 2009 20:34 GMT
#985
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


lol i did enjoy the 1 on 1 quite a bit...i just didn't seal the deal with anyone obviously.

and yes atlas is entirely correct.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-06 06:53:46
November 06 2009 06:51 GMT
#986
On November 02 2009 05:34 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2009 15:26 AtlaS wrote:
On November 01 2009 14:13 merach wrote:
On October 30 2009 16:54 decafchicken wrote:
i'm fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkking hammmmmmmmmered
yeah so our rugby team just had a one on one with a sorority (lol wut thats possible? wait the sorority actually agreed to it???) i'm drunk off my ass and heavily regretting being taken on this wonderful weekend of scantily clad lasses all around college campus


lol wtf are you a faggot or something? Seruously dude, how could you not enjoy it just a little bit if it's 1 on 1

He goes to state. I'm sure girls are just exposing themselves to him at this point. this is what happened to us when we visited east Lansing. You know what they say, 9 out of 10 girls in the big ten are hot, the 10th goes to UofM.


lol i did enjoy the 1 on 1 quite a bit...i just didn't seal the deal with anyone obviously.

and yes atlas is entirely correct.

Am I? Drunk AtlaS comes back down to the rescue. Yes. Drunk AtlaS is posting on another Thirsty Thursday. Don't be surprised. I have a lot of free time with my alcohol. Anywho. Michigan has gained amazing caliber in the past 2 years. The freshmen and softmore girls have been INCREDIBLE. Is this just a michigan thing? Can you verify this too Decaf? Or is it just a UofM thing? Did all the smart girls happen to be good looking in those 08 and 09 (that is my one stab at sparty in this post do not hate me). Anyways. Great night. Looking to end it on some left over pizza and Day9 commentary.

PS. Decaf chicken- even though you are a sparty, I think you're pretttttty ciool. Then again. My opinion may change when I sober up. Too bad you won't read this shit til friday. You spartans and your crazy "no thirsty thursdays". I mean I kind of do understand since your campus is like a post-pregnancy vagina.




Edit: My spelling is fantastic while drunk.
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 08:28:35
November 07 2009 08:24 GMT
#987
Thursday and Friday and still no drunk decaf? I am severely disappointed.

P.S. Who do you guys play tomorrow? and is it at home?

P. P.S. We are going to shit on the Boilermakers. It's gonna be nice weather so I predict a 250+ yard game from Tate tomorrow.


I always seem to end the night with Day9 commentary. Too bad I have no left over pizza this time.
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 07 2009 09:32 GMT
#988
I have leftover pizza. Dominos has a 4-4-4 deal on small pizzas that's fucking AWESOME. And I sold some pizza to my friends for profit. cause they were high. Yes. Fuck yes. And at SU we have good thirsties. But I can't get a SC game right now, and there's no one up in my dorm, so I think I'm going to bed.
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
November 14 2009 16:36 GMT
#989
jesus christ, i just woke up after sleeping for 9 hours and i'm still drunk. what a fucking night. now all i have to do is watch football
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 15 2009 08:40 GMT
#990
Fuck yeah! I'm hammered, I'm talking to hot girls from long island, and it's going well. This is a great weekend, even though I'm not playing drunk sc. TL needs to be informed of this shit!
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
November 15 2009 09:04 GMT
#991
twisted as fuck. my friends ex wants me, what to do. better keep my distance. TL I <3
since 98'
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 15 2009 09:49 GMT
#992
Obviously if it's your friends ex, there's nothing there any more, whether your friend wants there to be or not. Shit is done in that line up. Go with what you feel should be done according to the regular rules of a relationship.
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-21 14:51:52
November 21 2009 08:09 GMT
#993
omg, i just did an epic fail. I thought the first page of this thread was the 50th. Whoops. ignore this drunken post.
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
NastyMarine
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1252 Posts
November 21 2009 08:18 GMT
#994
+1 for being drunk on a friday night.
Treatin' fools since '87
NastyMarine
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1252 Posts
November 21 2009 08:21 GMT
#995
+10 for goin out to the bar for a few drinks.

+25 for bringing back 2 lady friends.

+20 Still drinkin
Treatin' fools since '87
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-21 14:51:30
November 21 2009 08:26 GMT
#996
You know whats fucking depressing? Making some hot pockets and one of them turning out to be frozen in the middle. It makes me nerd rage in the middle of my living room. Especially since i'm watching Casino. I fell i should wack the microwave
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 21 2009 08:31 GMT
#997
You know what fucking sucks about being drunk? Having to go take a piss in the middle of a longass SC game.
God Bless
sharkeyanti
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1273 Posts
November 21 2009 08:34 GMT
#998
Just had some Crepeaway, that was hella clutch
Hi Mom
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 21 2009 08:44 GMT
#999
Woah last night I spent 15-20 minutes on my bathroom floor trying to figure out if I'm able to get into bed or if I had to throw up. I got to bed. Win!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-21 09:34:48
November 21 2009 08:46 GMT
#1000
I just realized that this still IS the 1000th post.

So. Let us hope that we will see at least another 1000th of them.

I'll drink to that! Cheers!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3887
Bisu 368
Soma 341
Rush 295
BeSt 187
Hyuk 112
Killer 109
ToSsGirL 79
Shinee 66
Mong 64
[ Show more ]
Sexy 45
sorry 13
yabsab 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2304
Counter-Strike
olofmeister691
byalli607
shoxiejesuss553
edward21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns28960
summit1g7659
ceh9506
Happy283
dupreeh241
crisheroes158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast7
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1639
• Stunt394
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.