I remember playing SC on my 1 button Tangarine iMac, one of the only games that worked on Mac.
Had to click everything, because I didn't use hotkeys and had no right click.
Those were the days.
<3 Grrrr for life.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
FaZe
Canada472 Posts
I remember playing SC on my 1 button Tangarine iMac, one of the only games that worked on Mac. Had to click everything, because I didn't use hotkeys and had no right click. Those were the days. <3 Grrrr for life. | ||
|
nttea
Sweden4353 Posts
On August 01 2003 08:44 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote: Yeah, they CAN pronounce it.. but it comes out as something like "guh-duh-duh-duh-duh" That Doesn't really flowe off the tongue, does it? ![]() guhduhduhduhduh! ^_^ someone get a reccording of a korean saying grrrr ![]() | ||
|
Yurie
12175 Posts
On January 27 2012 15:46 kcaz wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2012 15:45 vZNuKE wrote: On January 27 2012 15:43 kcaz wrote: Sorry for the bump, but I believe people need to remember that this is the most famous foreigner ever in SC2 history. Much respect to this man. lmfao. This just made my night. But I believe people need to remember that he played Broodwar not SC2. Mad respect yo it's a thread from 2003, I hope people can put two and two together and realize it's a BW thread xD I don't even follow BW much anymore... but as a SC2 protoss, and someone that played protoss in BW as well, I loved this guy. EDIT: I see what I did there :D I think you give people too much credit. But yes, Grrr was/is a big deal, and I wish I could've been around to see him play for real. Never seen a vod =/ From his liquipedia page. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9300 FrodaN2332 Liquid`RaSZi2057 C9.Mang0299 crisheroes294 ToD277 Livibee185 Pyrionflax162 Mew2King48 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Adnapsc2 • HeavenSC • Sammyuel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|