• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8170 users

Poetry, O ye who sucketh - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
defenestrate
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States579 Posts
September 15 2007 23:43 GMT
#101
fanatacist, thanks =) Could you paint Voodoo-mouse and Frankenchicken when you get the chance?
We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us; we are their creatures, shaped by their hard, defining edges.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-16 00:24:34
September 16 2007 00:24 GMT
#102
On September 16 2007 08:43 defenestrate wrote:
fanatacist, thanks =) Could you paint Voodoo-mouse and Frankenchicken when you get the chance?

Haha okay xD

Don't expect the whole story though, that'd take hours I bet @_@
Peace~
defenestrate
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States579 Posts
September 16 2007 00:52 GMT
#103
Hah, just one jpeg please.
We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us; we are their creatures, shaped by their hard, defining edges.
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
September 16 2007 03:09 GMT
#104
On September 08 2007 20:10 LeoTheLion wrote:
"bondage"

purity. essence of light
shining, unblemished and bright
sought by rebellious soul
fighting for freedom in flight


sensual lips and soft hair
enter his vision--and bare
flesh--catching glimpse of her glow
melting resolve unaware


pressure, it rises and burns
deep in his member and churns
agony, sweet! such desire
writhes as he tosses and turns


pleasure, the captive denies
frantic, and shaking he cries
No I will not I will not!
thrashing, bewildered, he pries
hands from engaging in thrust
please, I must not! I must not...
shrieking, enraged with disgust
knees crashing down in the dust


fallen. his essence unleashed
ritual of darkness complete
crawling to grace one more time
hoping to fly--to be freed.


lmao. nice job! it's creepy as fuck
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-16 04:02:04
September 16 2007 04:01 GMT
#105
Hahaha defenestrate your poems are so pro.
The last one about the reverse centaur was pure kickass.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 16 2007 06:34 GMT
#106
On September 16 2007 13:01 ieatkids5 wrote:
Hahaha defenestrate your poems are so pro.
The last one about the reverse centaur was pure kickass.
Peace~
defenestrate
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States579 Posts
September 16 2007 16:14 GMT
#107
Taking requests today.
We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us; we are their creatures, shaped by their hard, defining edges.
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-16 17:40:45
September 16 2007 17:39 GMT
#108
On August 20 2007 09:27 HeadBangaa wrote:
Oh, here's a weird personal story from senior year of high school:
During the English AP test, their was a Vietnamese chick sitting across from me, wearing short-shorts. Her back was to me, but I could see her long, smooth legs, and she kept crossing and uncrossing them, and sometimes rubbing them as she read the papers. It made such a sweet sound as she rubbed them, I wanted to eat her asshole out right there so badly. So I had this boner, and i kinda pushed it down so that it was stuck between my pants and my legs. And I realized that I could jerk myself off by swinging my legs together, because the pants were taut and rubbed it perfectly. So I spent 45 minutes doing this, driving myself nuts. I mean, I can't cum, I'm in the library. But it was so perfect. So I said 'fuckit' and came. I had been doing it for so long and had so much cum, I had to stop mid-O so I didn't soak my pants (beige cargo, it was the nineties gimme a break). I kind of wobbled to the bathroom after the test to pee, and it went in all crazy directions; I pee'd on my shoes and everything. I think I fucked up my plumbing a little bit, but the problems went away after a few days. It was a positive experience overall. I told my girlfriend about it, but not about the Pho's legs :D
Hope you enjoyed my personal story.


Edit - Erm, that might be too specific.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 16 2007 18:00 GMT
#109
On September 17 2007 02:39 ieatkids5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2007 09:27 HeadBangaa wrote:
Oh, here's a weird personal story from senior year of high school:
During the English AP test, their was a Vietnamese chick sitting across from me, wearing short-shorts. Her back was to me, but I could see her long, smooth legs, and she kept crossing and uncrossing them, and sometimes rubbing them as she read the papers. It made such a sweet sound as she rubbed them, I wanted to eat her asshole out right there so badly. So I had this boner, and i kinda pushed it down so that it was stuck between my pants and my legs. And I realized that I could jerk myself off by swinging my legs together, because the pants were taut and rubbed it perfectly. So I spent 45 minutes doing this, driving myself nuts. I mean, I can't cum, I'm in the library. But it was so perfect. So I said 'fuckit' and came. I had been doing it for so long and had so much cum, I had to stop mid-O so I didn't soak my pants (beige cargo, it was the nineties gimme a break). I kind of wobbled to the bathroom after the test to pee, and it went in all crazy directions; I pee'd on my shoes and everything. I think I fucked up my plumbing a little bit, but the problems went away after a few days. It was a positive experience overall. I told my girlfriend about it, but not about the Pho's legs :D
Hope you enjoyed my personal story.


Edit - Erm, that might be too specific.


That was one of the best stories I have ever read. Mad props to HB.
Peace~
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
September 19 2007 10:50 GMT
#110
O ancient thread, return to me
On ancient winds o'er ancient sea
By keyboard stroke, I summon thee
Return and entertain

defenestrate, pray, speak to me
Of Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee;
A tale of myth and fantasy
Of knights and dragons slain

Crank out some stanzas in the theme
Of whatsoever comes to me
My page refreshes endlessly;
Combine keyboard and brain

If you refuse, you'll only see
A golf club swift against your knee
Blood-drenched, I killed your family
Do you know what I'm sayin'


Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
September 19 2007 12:28 GMT
#111
On September 18 2007 07:32 defenestrate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2007 12:53 Hot_Bid wrote:
On September 16 2007 23:37 Physician wrote:
"not all is lost after hope dwindles, for beyond hope, there is always endurance" ragnar birko

did you just quote yourself in the "Favorite Quotes of All-Time" thread

anyway here's my favorite quote:
+ Show Spoiler +
"did you just quote yourself in the 'Favorite Quotes of All-Time' thread"

--Hot_Bid


Woolf, Sagan, Chomsky, Russell - each a fool.
Such pointless trash young gamers read by rote.
I, like Narcissus staring at his pool,
Assure you: nothing rivals my own quote.

George Carlin? Futurama? Starcraft nerds?
Pathetic, really, hardly worth a sneer.
And as I peer at my own lovely words,
I know that they are truly without peer.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
September 19 2007 13:35 GMT
#112
On September 19 2007 19:50 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
O ancient thread, return to me
On ancient winds o'er ancient sea
By keyboard stroke, I summon thee
Return and entertain

defenestrate, pray, speak to me
Of Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee;
A tale of myth and fantasy
Of knights and dragons slain

Crank out some stanzas in the theme
Of whatsoever comes to me
My page refreshes endlessly;
Combine keyboard and brain

If you refuse, you'll only see
A golf club swift against your knee
Blood-drenched, I killed your family
Do you know what I'm sayin'




more more more
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
eugene17
Profile Joined June 2006
Singapore174 Posts
September 19 2007 14:16 GMT
#113
i love you jim ....
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 20 2007 01:19 GMT
#114
On September 19 2007 19:50 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
O ancient thread, return to me
On ancient winds o'er ancient sea
By keyboard stroke, I summon thee
Return and entertain

defenestrate, pray, speak to me
Of Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee;
A tale of myth and fantasy
Of knights and dragons slain

Crank out some stanzas in the theme
Of whatsoever comes to me
My page refreshes endlessly;
Combine keyboard and brain

If you refuse, you'll only see
A golf club swift against your knee
Blood-drenched, I killed your family
Do you know what I'm sayin'



That last stanza was awesome <3
Peace~
fight_or_flight
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States3988 Posts
September 20 2007 01:24 GMT
#115
Make a poem about kdog asking out the girl he's known for 5 years in this thread.
Do you really want chat rooms?
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
September 20 2007 01:26 GMT
#116
M2's dog and his girlfriend
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 20 2007 02:50 GMT
#117
On September 20 2007 10:24 fight_or_flight wrote:
Make a poem about kdog asking out the girl he's known for 5 years in this thread.

Haha, I really can't wait for this one xD

I'll make those MSPaints soon... Been busy <<.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 20 2007 21:11 GMT
#118
WIP.
Peace~
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-20 21:30:42
September 20 2007 21:14 GMT
#119
Do a suicide note for a man leaving the world behind. If you need a challenge, make a good reason for his suicide having to do with a piece of cheese.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
September 20 2007 21:31 GMT
#120
do one about a great player entering a slump and his struggle to climb out of it

oov, savior, reach, yellow, all apply
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19842
Calm 3564
Mini 439
Mind 82
Free 65
910 65
soO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 20
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
canceldota61
Counter-Strike
fl0m6266
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3545
Other Games
FrodaN893
Beastyqt597
Liquid`Hasu266
Livibee193
Khaldor191
C9.Mang0158
Trikslyr119
RotterdaM113
IndyStarCraft 103
QueenE69
ZombieGrub31
BRAT_OK 18
MindelVK11
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• FirePhoenix11
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2377
• WagamamaTV255
League of Legends
• Nemesis1927
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Shiphtur703
• Scarra112
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.