• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:58
CEST 08:58
KST 15:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9532 users

2020 Presidential Debate - Page 40

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 50 Next All
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
October 23 2020 02:24 GMT
#781
With all these climate change induced wildfires, I must have missed the part where we have this supposed "crystal clear" air.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-23 02:28:28
October 23 2020 02:24 GMT
#782
Fucking mic drop on the Republican congress.

Not that it's entirely true, but it makes a great sound byte.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-23 02:25:57
October 23 2020 02:24 GMT
#783
I think it was a bit weak actually. Seemed more an exhausted handoff than a mic drop to me.

I can't even imagine how exasperating it must be to be trying to respond to trump's nonsense, but I think that was a bit of a missed opportunity.

I'd have preferred something more like "you know who hasn't got anything done? mcconnel. he considers it his actual job to not get anything done, apart from confirm your pet justices, of course."
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 23 2020 02:25 GMT
#784
Trump pretending that he's pro-environment >.>
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9069 Posts
October 23 2020 02:26 GMT
#785
On October 23 2020 11:24 Belisarius wrote:
I think it was a bit weak actually. Seemed more an exhausted handoff than a mic drop to me.

I can't even imagine how exasperating it must be to be trying to respond to trump's nonsense, but I think that was a bit of a missed opportunity. "you know who hasn't got anything done? mcconnel. he considers it his actual job to not get anything done, apart from confirm your pet justices, of course."

Weak, but straight to the point. No point in fluff. People have short memories but they remember who was running the house/senate for 4-6 years.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 23 2020 02:27 GMT
#786
Trump has a fetish for small windows, apparently.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
October 23 2020 02:28 GMT
#787
On October 23 2020 11:24 Belisarius wrote:
I think it was a bit weak actually. Seemed more an exhausted handoff than a mic drop to me.

I can't even imagine how exasperating it must be to be trying to respond to trump's nonsense, but I think that was a bit of a missed opportunity.

I'd have preferred something more like "you know who hasn't got anything done? mcconnel. he considers it his actual job to not get anything done, apart from confirm your pet justices, of course."


Yea its not a great answer when you think about it but, as I said, I think it makes a good advertising sound byte.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
October 23 2020 02:28 GMT
#788
Small windows will destroy your country!
© Current year.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-23 02:29:36
October 23 2020 02:29 GMT
#789
Those must be incredible windows for $100T haha.

EDIT: Kills all the birds okay now we're going off the rails
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
October 23 2020 02:29 GMT
#790
On October 23 2020 11:22 mierin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2020 11:21 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
All Biden has to say is that "every time we tried something, the GOP held house/senate would not cooperate and stalled everything." That would shut that down.

Edit: There goes that hahaha.


To be fair wasn't it democrats who killed the public option?


Yes. Ben Nelson (went on to become a CEO of one of the nations largest health insurers)

And Joe Lieberman who recently said
I'm counting on Biden if he wins to stop this kind of excessive left movement in the Democratic Party, and I believe he will
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 23 2020 02:29 GMT
#791
Trump: Windmills cause cancer and wind kills birds.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2020 02:30 GMT
#792
On October 23 2020 11:29 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2020 11:22 mierin wrote:
On October 23 2020 11:21 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
All Biden has to say is that "every time we tried something, the GOP held house/senate would not cooperate and stalled everything." That would shut that down.

Edit: There goes that hahaha.


To be fair wasn't it democrats who killed the public option?


Yes. Ben Nelson (went on to become a CEO of one of the nations largest health insurers)

And Joe Lieberman who recently said
Show nested quote +
I'm counting on Biden if he wins to stop this kind of excessive left movement in the Democratic Party, and I believe he will

What he calls "excessive left movement", I call "diversity of opinion".
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
October 23 2020 02:31 GMT
#793
That damn AOC wants to kill all the birds and remove all the windows
Neosteel Enthusiast
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
October 23 2020 02:33 GMT
#794
just drink the money
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 23 2020 02:36 GMT
#795
I think this moderator is doing a great job, and she's asking solid questions.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
October 23 2020 02:36 GMT
#796
On October 23 2020 11:36 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I think this moderator is doing a great job, and she's asking solid questions.


Honestly I liked her much more than Wallace. I didn't get to watch the 2nd one though so can't comment.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 23 2020 02:37 GMT
#797
That last question about the hypothetical inaugural address was the final nail in the coffin. Biden killed it and Trump died.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
October 23 2020 02:37 GMT
#798
On October 23 2020 11:36 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I think this moderator is doing a great job, and she's asking solid questions.


She did great, I am not sure if it was because of the mute button being an option but she was great
Something witty
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-23 02:38:13
October 23 2020 02:38 GMT
#799
On October 23 2020 11:37 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
That last question about the hypothetical inaugural address was the final nail in the coffin. Biden killed it and Trump died.


100%. Biden looked great. Trump looked like his terrible lying self.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 23 2020 02:38 GMT
#800
On October 23 2020 11:36 mierin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2020 11:36 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I think this moderator is doing a great job, and she's asking solid questions.


Honestly I liked her much more than Wallace. I didn't get to watch the 2nd one though so can't comment.


Agreed. There wasn't a second one (Trump dodged). Or did you mean the VP debate? That moderator was fine imo.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8070
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9414
Happy203
Sick157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur561
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.