• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5993 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 584

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 582 583 584 585 586 5997 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
August 04 2018 05:06 GMT
#11661
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24377 Posts
August 04 2018 05:35 GMT
#11662
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-04 05:59:13
August 04 2018 05:56 GMT
#11663
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
August 04 2018 07:28 GMT
#11664
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24377 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-04 07:55:57
August 04 2018 07:35 GMT
#11665
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

What ever could go wrong with a bunch of white nationalist snowflakes with makeshift weapons on a metro train in a predominately Black (49%) area? I mean DC is segregated for a reason right? I guess it's harder without the "Whites Only" signs up anymore though.

If it was up to me I'd shut down the stops and make them walk through Brentwood with their gear oh and no cops for 20 miles.

WASHINGTON - Metro officials are considering offering a private train for white nationalists participating in the Unite the Right rally in the District, according to Metro union workers.

ATU Local 689 said sources have told them that Metro officials are considering to provide members of the Unite the Right rally with three private rail cars on one Metro train to participate in their event scheduled for Aug. 12.

The union said the plan being considered would provide the train and police escort from Virginia to the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station. The crowd would then march through the District to Lafayette Park near the White House.


www.fox5dc.com
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
August 04 2018 07:51 GMT
#11666
In all seriousness, Trump's tweet is such a lukewarm shot at LeBron that I'm not surprised that its getting ratio'ed. Its not like he doesn't have hours of material to work off, he just needs to go through Skip Bayless' twitter.
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-04 09:12:17
August 04 2018 08:08 GMT
#11667
On August 04 2018 07:53 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 07:31 JimmiC wrote:
Movies and art in general are able to mean different things to different people.

You don’t understand, TLJ is objectively bad. Please way my 7 part series on YouTube explaining why and click on my patreon page.

Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 07:30 Nebuchad wrote:
For the record, I'd still rather we discuss the whole "now it's not about good vs evil", but please don't fuall for the trap of accepting that a female character being right while a male character is wrong is an emasculating thing?

It takes a special type of person to watch those scenes and feel emasculated.


Yes, people have definitely made some bank on tearing TLJ apart. There's a lot wrong with it, though.

Out of curiousity, have you looked into how it's been received in non-Western markets? The Chinese critics' response to the movie is... illuminating. especially considering Force Awakens did reasonably well there.

Star Wars is the closest thing to a protected class in the western film-making industry; critics really do give it free passes on stuff they'd tear 'lesser' movies apart for.

On August 04 2018 16:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

What ever could go wrong with a bunch of white nationalist snowflakes with makeshift weapons on a metro train in a predominately Black (49%) area? I mean DC is segregated for a reason right? I guess it's harder without the "Whites Only" signs up anymore though.

If it was up to me I'd shut down the stops and make them walk through Brentwood with their gear oh and no cops for 20 miles.

Show nested quote +
WASHINGTON - Metro officials are considering offering a private train for white nationalists participating in the Unite the Right rally in the District, according to Metro union workers.

ATU Local 689 said sources have told them that Metro officials are considering to provide members of the Unite the Right rally with three private rail cars on one Metro train to participate in their event scheduled for Aug. 12.

The union said the plan being considered would provide the train and police escort from Virginia to the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station. The crowd would then march through the District to Lafayette Park near the White House.


www.fox5dc.com


God bless you, internet. Sometimes. Curse you, other times. I really shouldn't have put a question mark there. Of course there was going to be a list.

Still, I didn't realise it had gotten quite that big. I figured it was in the lower triple digits, not pushing towards halfway to four.

Wonder how big it'll be by the end of his Presidency?

Just reading part of that list (I can't handle that much toxicity on a Saturday morning), drives home to me again that a lot of people in America think this is a good way for a President to behave. Whoever comes next is going to have a LOT of work to do in terms of rebuilding the idea of a President.
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24377 Posts
August 04 2018 09:12 GMT
#11668
On August 04 2018 17:08 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 07:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:31 JimmiC wrote:
Movies and art in general are able to mean different things to different people.

You don’t understand, TLJ is objectively bad. Please way my 7 part series on YouTube explaining why and click on my patreon page.

On August 04 2018 07:30 Nebuchad wrote:
For the record, I'd still rather we discuss the whole "now it's not about good vs evil", but please don't fuall for the trap of accepting that a female character being right while a male character is wrong is an emasculating thing?

It takes a special type of person to watch those scenes and feel emasculated.


Yes, people have definitely made some bank on tearing TLJ apart. There's a lot wrong with it, though.

Out of curiousity, have you looked into how it's been received in non-Western markets? The Chinese critics' response to the movie is... illuminating.

Star Wars is the closest thing to a protected class in the western film-making industry; critics really do give it free passes on stuff they'd tear 'lesser' movies apart for.

Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 16:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

What ever could go wrong with a bunch of white nationalist snowflakes with makeshift weapons on a metro train in a predominately Black (49%) area? I mean DC is segregated for a reason right? I guess it's harder without the "Whites Only" signs up anymore though.

If it was up to me I'd shut down the stops and make them walk through Brentwood with their gear oh and no cops for 20 miles.

WASHINGTON - Metro officials are considering offering a private train for white nationalists participating in the Unite the Right rally in the District, according to Metro union workers.

ATU Local 689 said sources have told them that Metro officials are considering to provide members of the Unite the Right rally with three private rail cars on one Metro train to participate in their event scheduled for Aug. 12.

The union said the plan being considered would provide the train and police escort from Virginia to the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station. The crowd would then march through the District to Lafayette Park near the White House.


www.fox5dc.com


God bless you, internet. Sometimes. Curse you, other times. I really shouldn't have put a question mark there. Of course there was going to be a list.

Still, I didn't realise it had gotten quite that big. I figured it was in the lower triple digits, not pushing towards halfway to four.

Wonder how big it'll be by the end of his Presidency?

Just reading part of that list (I can't handle that much toxicity on a Saturday morning), drives home to me again that a lot of people in America think this is a good way for a President to behave. Whoever comes next is going to have a LOT of work to do in terms of rebuilding the idea of a President.


If we're speaking superficially, I prefer Trump. He may be a compulsive liar, but he's the most honest face the US has had in a while.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
August 04 2018 10:36 GMT
#11669
On August 04 2018 18:12 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 17:08 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:31 JimmiC wrote:
Movies and art in general are able to mean different things to different people.

You don’t understand, TLJ is objectively bad. Please way my 7 part series on YouTube explaining why and click on my patreon page.

On August 04 2018 07:30 Nebuchad wrote:
For the record, I'd still rather we discuss the whole "now it's not about good vs evil", but please don't fuall for the trap of accepting that a female character being right while a male character is wrong is an emasculating thing?

It takes a special type of person to watch those scenes and feel emasculated.


Yes, people have definitely made some bank on tearing TLJ apart. There's a lot wrong with it, though.

Out of curiousity, have you looked into how it's been received in non-Western markets? The Chinese critics' response to the movie is... illuminating.

Star Wars is the closest thing to a protected class in the western film-making industry; critics really do give it free passes on stuff they'd tear 'lesser' movies apart for.

On August 04 2018 16:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

What ever could go wrong with a bunch of white nationalist snowflakes with makeshift weapons on a metro train in a predominately Black (49%) area? I mean DC is segregated for a reason right? I guess it's harder without the "Whites Only" signs up anymore though.

If it was up to me I'd shut down the stops and make them walk through Brentwood with their gear oh and no cops for 20 miles.

WASHINGTON - Metro officials are considering offering a private train for white nationalists participating in the Unite the Right rally in the District, according to Metro union workers.

ATU Local 689 said sources have told them that Metro officials are considering to provide members of the Unite the Right rally with three private rail cars on one Metro train to participate in their event scheduled for Aug. 12.

The union said the plan being considered would provide the train and police escort from Virginia to the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station. The crowd would then march through the District to Lafayette Park near the White House.


www.fox5dc.com


God bless you, internet. Sometimes. Curse you, other times. I really shouldn't have put a question mark there. Of course there was going to be a list.

Still, I didn't realise it had gotten quite that big. I figured it was in the lower triple digits, not pushing towards halfway to four.

Wonder how big it'll be by the end of his Presidency?

Just reading part of that list (I can't handle that much toxicity on a Saturday morning), drives home to me again that a lot of people in America think this is a good way for a President to behave. Whoever comes next is going to have a LOT of work to do in terms of rebuilding the idea of a President.


If we're speaking superficially, I prefer Trump. He may be a compulsive liar, but he's the most honest face the US has had in a while.

For someone who boasts intellectual superiority over liberals, you say surptisingly stupid s... sometimes. How is someone who lies every time that he opens his mouth more honest than someone who doesn’t?

And seriously. You think Trump is more honest than Obama. Like, really?
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-04 10:45:00
August 04 2018 10:42 GMT
#11670
On August 04 2018 19:36 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 18:12 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 17:08 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:31 JimmiC wrote:
Movies and art in general are able to mean different things to different people.

You don’t understand, TLJ is objectively bad. Please way my 7 part series on YouTube explaining why and click on my patreon page.

On August 04 2018 07:30 Nebuchad wrote:
For the record, I'd still rather we discuss the whole "now it's not about good vs evil", but please don't fuall for the trap of accepting that a female character being right while a male character is wrong is an emasculating thing?

It takes a special type of person to watch those scenes and feel emasculated.


Yes, people have definitely made some bank on tearing TLJ apart. There's a lot wrong with it, though.

Out of curiousity, have you looked into how it's been received in non-Western markets? The Chinese critics' response to the movie is... illuminating.

Star Wars is the closest thing to a protected class in the western film-making industry; critics really do give it free passes on stuff they'd tear 'lesser' movies apart for.

On August 04 2018 16:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

What ever could go wrong with a bunch of white nationalist snowflakes with makeshift weapons on a metro train in a predominately Black (49%) area? I mean DC is segregated for a reason right? I guess it's harder without the "Whites Only" signs up anymore though.

If it was up to me I'd shut down the stops and make them walk through Brentwood with their gear oh and no cops for 20 miles.

WASHINGTON - Metro officials are considering offering a private train for white nationalists participating in the Unite the Right rally in the District, according to Metro union workers.

ATU Local 689 said sources have told them that Metro officials are considering to provide members of the Unite the Right rally with three private rail cars on one Metro train to participate in their event scheduled for Aug. 12.

The union said the plan being considered would provide the train and police escort from Virginia to the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station. The crowd would then march through the District to Lafayette Park near the White House.


www.fox5dc.com


God bless you, internet. Sometimes. Curse you, other times. I really shouldn't have put a question mark there. Of course there was going to be a list.

Still, I didn't realise it had gotten quite that big. I figured it was in the lower triple digits, not pushing towards halfway to four.

Wonder how big it'll be by the end of his Presidency?

Just reading part of that list (I can't handle that much toxicity on a Saturday morning), drives home to me again that a lot of people in America think this is a good way for a President to behave. Whoever comes next is going to have a LOT of work to do in terms of rebuilding the idea of a President.


If we're speaking superficially, I prefer Trump. He may be a compulsive liar, but he's the most honest face the US has had in a while.

For someone who boasts intellectual superiority over liberals, you say surptisingly stupid s... sometimes. How is someone who lies every time that he opens his mouth more honest than someone who doesn’t?

And seriously. You think Trump is more honest than Obama. Like, really?


He's not saying that Trump is honest, he's saying that Trump represents what America really was all this time even though it was trying to hide it. Notice in the sentence it's not Trump that's honest (he is a 'compulsive liar') it's "the face of America".

Edit: this must be what IgnE pretends he feels like =)
No will to live, no wish to die
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
August 04 2018 10:56 GMT
#11671
On August 04 2018 19:42 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 19:36 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On August 04 2018 18:12 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 17:08 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:31 JimmiC wrote:
Movies and art in general are able to mean different things to different people.

You don’t understand, TLJ is objectively bad. Please way my 7 part series on YouTube explaining why and click on my patreon page.

On August 04 2018 07:30 Nebuchad wrote:
For the record, I'd still rather we discuss the whole "now it's not about good vs evil", but please don't fuall for the trap of accepting that a female character being right while a male character is wrong is an emasculating thing?

It takes a special type of person to watch those scenes and feel emasculated.


Yes, people have definitely made some bank on tearing TLJ apart. There's a lot wrong with it, though.

Out of curiousity, have you looked into how it's been received in non-Western markets? The Chinese critics' response to the movie is... illuminating.

Star Wars is the closest thing to a protected class in the western film-making industry; critics really do give it free passes on stuff they'd tear 'lesser' movies apart for.

On August 04 2018 16:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

What ever could go wrong with a bunch of white nationalist snowflakes with makeshift weapons on a metro train in a predominately Black (49%) area? I mean DC is segregated for a reason right? I guess it's harder without the "Whites Only" signs up anymore though.

If it was up to me I'd shut down the stops and make them walk through Brentwood with their gear oh and no cops for 20 miles.

WASHINGTON - Metro officials are considering offering a private train for white nationalists participating in the Unite the Right rally in the District, according to Metro union workers.

ATU Local 689 said sources have told them that Metro officials are considering to provide members of the Unite the Right rally with three private rail cars on one Metro train to participate in their event scheduled for Aug. 12.

The union said the plan being considered would provide the train and police escort from Virginia to the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station. The crowd would then march through the District to Lafayette Park near the White House.


www.fox5dc.com


God bless you, internet. Sometimes. Curse you, other times. I really shouldn't have put a question mark there. Of course there was going to be a list.

Still, I didn't realise it had gotten quite that big. I figured it was in the lower triple digits, not pushing towards halfway to four.

Wonder how big it'll be by the end of his Presidency?

Just reading part of that list (I can't handle that much toxicity on a Saturday morning), drives home to me again that a lot of people in America think this is a good way for a President to behave. Whoever comes next is going to have a LOT of work to do in terms of rebuilding the idea of a President.


If we're speaking superficially, I prefer Trump. He may be a compulsive liar, but he's the most honest face the US has had in a while.

For someone who boasts intellectual superiority over liberals, you say surptisingly stupid s... sometimes. How is someone who lies every time that he opens his mouth more honest than someone who doesn’t?

And seriously. You think Trump is more honest than Obama. Like, really?


He's not saying that Trump is honest, he's saying that Trump represents what America really was all this time even though it was trying to hide it. Notice in the sentence it's not Trump that's honest (he is a 'compulsive liar') it's "the face of America".

Edit: this must be what IgnE pretends he feels like =)

I don’t think that’s what he is saying. Trump is the face of america, and it’s the most honest the country has had for a while. But maybe I am wrong.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-04 11:41:07
August 04 2018 11:33 GMT
#11672
On August 04 2018 19:56 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 19:42 Nebuchad wrote:
On August 04 2018 19:36 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On August 04 2018 18:12 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 17:08 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:31 JimmiC wrote:
Movies and art in general are able to mean different things to different people.

You don’t understand, TLJ is objectively bad. Please way my 7 part series on YouTube explaining why and click on my patreon page.

On August 04 2018 07:30 Nebuchad wrote:
For the record, I'd still rather we discuss the whole "now it's not about good vs evil", but please don't fuall for the trap of accepting that a female character being right while a male character is wrong is an emasculating thing?

It takes a special type of person to watch those scenes and feel emasculated.


Yes, people have definitely made some bank on tearing TLJ apart. There's a lot wrong with it, though.

Out of curiousity, have you looked into how it's been received in non-Western markets? The Chinese critics' response to the movie is... illuminating.

Star Wars is the closest thing to a protected class in the western film-making industry; critics really do give it free passes on stuff they'd tear 'lesser' movies apart for.

On August 04 2018 16:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
[quote]
Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

What ever could go wrong with a bunch of white nationalist snowflakes with makeshift weapons on a metro train in a predominately Black (49%) area? I mean DC is segregated for a reason right? I guess it's harder without the "Whites Only" signs up anymore though.

If it was up to me I'd shut down the stops and make them walk through Brentwood with their gear oh and no cops for 20 miles.

WASHINGTON - Metro officials are considering offering a private train for white nationalists participating in the Unite the Right rally in the District, according to Metro union workers.

ATU Local 689 said sources have told them that Metro officials are considering to provide members of the Unite the Right rally with three private rail cars on one Metro train to participate in their event scheduled for Aug. 12.

The union said the plan being considered would provide the train and police escort from Virginia to the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station. The crowd would then march through the District to Lafayette Park near the White House.


www.fox5dc.com


God bless you, internet. Sometimes. Curse you, other times. I really shouldn't have put a question mark there. Of course there was going to be a list.

Still, I didn't realise it had gotten quite that big. I figured it was in the lower triple digits, not pushing towards halfway to four.

Wonder how big it'll be by the end of his Presidency?

Just reading part of that list (I can't handle that much toxicity on a Saturday morning), drives home to me again that a lot of people in America think this is a good way for a President to behave. Whoever comes next is going to have a LOT of work to do in terms of rebuilding the idea of a President.


If we're speaking superficially, I prefer Trump. He may be a compulsive liar, but he's the most honest face the US has had in a while.

For someone who boasts intellectual superiority over liberals, you say surptisingly stupid s... sometimes. How is someone who lies every time that he opens his mouth more honest than someone who doesn’t?

And seriously. You think Trump is more honest than Obama. Like, really?


He's not saying that Trump is honest, he's saying that Trump represents what America really was all this time even though it was trying to hide it. Notice in the sentence it's not Trump that's honest (he is a 'compulsive liar') it's "the face of America".

Edit: this must be what IgnE pretends he feels like =)

I don’t think that’s what he is saying. Trump is the face of america, and it’s the most honest the country has had for a while. But maybe I am wrong.


You definitely are wrong this time. GH's meaning was pretty clear. It's not like he's made a secret of his loathing for modern American culture, especially liberal culture, because he feels it's play acting at being caring and concerned while secretly being as selfish and self-absorbed as the Republicans.

At least they're honest about it.

I believe I'm correct and GH will agree that he'd rather someone say to his face that they believe he's a filthy animal unable to ever equal a white man than have someone treat him like a king to his face but think that behind his back. To him, liberals in America do the second, while Republicans do the first.

Trump is honest about who he is; he puts it all out there, unfiltered. Everyone else says one thing while doing another, in GH's view. See his views on Obama, whom he doesn't really seem to like anymore than Trump or Bush.
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-04 11:58:48
August 04 2018 11:54 GMT
#11673
On August 04 2018 20:33 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 19:56 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On August 04 2018 19:42 Nebuchad wrote:
On August 04 2018 19:36 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On August 04 2018 18:12 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 17:08 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 04 2018 07:31 JimmiC wrote:
Movies and art in general are able to mean different things to different people.

You don’t understand, TLJ is objectively bad. Please way my 7 part series on YouTube explaining why and click on my patreon page.

On August 04 2018 07:30 Nebuchad wrote:
For the record, I'd still rather we discuss the whole "now it's not about good vs evil", but please don't fuall for the trap of accepting that a female character being right while a male character is wrong is an emasculating thing?

It takes a special type of person to watch those scenes and feel emasculated.


Yes, people have definitely made some bank on tearing TLJ apart. There's a lot wrong with it, though.

Out of curiousity, have you looked into how it's been received in non-Western markets? The Chinese critics' response to the movie is... illuminating.

Star Wars is the closest thing to a protected class in the western film-making industry; critics really do give it free passes on stuff they'd tear 'lesser' movies apart for.

On August 04 2018 16:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
[quote]

It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

What ever could go wrong with a bunch of white nationalist snowflakes with makeshift weapons on a metro train in a predominately Black (49%) area? I mean DC is segregated for a reason right? I guess it's harder without the "Whites Only" signs up anymore though.

If it was up to me I'd shut down the stops and make them walk through Brentwood with their gear oh and no cops for 20 miles.

WASHINGTON - Metro officials are considering offering a private train for white nationalists participating in the Unite the Right rally in the District, according to Metro union workers.

ATU Local 689 said sources have told them that Metro officials are considering to provide members of the Unite the Right rally with three private rail cars on one Metro train to participate in their event scheduled for Aug. 12.

The union said the plan being considered would provide the train and police escort from Virginia to the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station. The crowd would then march through the District to Lafayette Park near the White House.


www.fox5dc.com


God bless you, internet. Sometimes. Curse you, other times. I really shouldn't have put a question mark there. Of course there was going to be a list.

Still, I didn't realise it had gotten quite that big. I figured it was in the lower triple digits, not pushing towards halfway to four.

Wonder how big it'll be by the end of his Presidency?

Just reading part of that list (I can't handle that much toxicity on a Saturday morning), drives home to me again that a lot of people in America think this is a good way for a President to behave. Whoever comes next is going to have a LOT of work to do in terms of rebuilding the idea of a President.


If we're speaking superficially, I prefer Trump. He may be a compulsive liar, but he's the most honest face the US has had in a while.

For someone who boasts intellectual superiority over liberals, you say surptisingly stupid s... sometimes. How is someone who lies every time that he opens his mouth more honest than someone who doesn’t?

And seriously. You think Trump is more honest than Obama. Like, really?


He's not saying that Trump is honest, he's saying that Trump represents what America really was all this time even though it was trying to hide it. Notice in the sentence it's not Trump that's honest (he is a 'compulsive liar') it's "the face of America".

Edit: this must be what IgnE pretends he feels like =)

I don’t think that’s what he is saying. Trump is the face of america, and it’s the most honest the country has had for a while. But maybe I am wrong.


You definitely are wrong this time. GH's meaning was pretty clear. It's not like he's made a secret of his loathing for modern American culture, especially liberal culture, because he feels it's play acting at being caring and concerned while secretly being as selfish and self-absorbed as the Republicans.

At least they're honest about it.

I believe I'm correct and GH will agree that he'd rather someone say to his face that they believe he's a filthy animal unable to ever equal a white man than have someone treat him like a king to his face but think that behind his back. To him, liberals in America do the second, while Republicans do the first.

Trump is honest about who he is; he puts it all out there, unfiltered. Everyone else says one thing while doing another, in GH's view. See his views on Obama, whom he doesn't really seem to like anymore than Trump or Bush.

Fair enough, I rest my case. And I would agree that even though I think Trump and his administration is by several order of magnitudes more awful than anything we have seen around the WH for decades, he has the merit of being open about how disgusting he is and not even trying to present an atom of decency. (Let’s also be clear, it’s not about honesty and lack of hypocrisy but that he is too stupid and has too little notion of what constitutes decency in the first place that the PR strategy of the WH is essentially non existant and just shows him as the pond scum he is).

Not sure it’s a good thing, though.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-04 12:07:30
August 04 2018 11:56 GMT
#11674
Any sort of one-dimensional relation between nation and leader is going to leave a lot to be desired, but I won't dispute that Trump being in charge does bring with it a certain kind of propriety that hasn't been reflected by prior modern leaders, save maybe Reagan. In some ways, Obama being President was a greater contradiction than Trump, I'd argue.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
August 04 2018 12:02 GMT
#11675
A smart democratic successor would act as if trump never existed and operate as if they took over from obama. Trumps legitimacy and power has always come from people overreacting to him. See stealthblue calling America a failed state.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
August 04 2018 12:31 GMT
#11676
On August 04 2018 21:02 Sermokala wrote:
A smart democratic successor would act as if trump never existed and operate as if they took over from obama. Trumps legitimacy and power has always come from people overreacting to him. See stealthblue calling America a failed state.


The question is, what happens if Trump's successor is another Republican?
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-04 14:52:15
August 04 2018 14:50 GMT
#11677
On August 04 2018 21:31 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 21:02 Sermokala wrote:
A smart democratic successor would act as if trump never existed and operate as if they took over from obama. Trumps legitimacy and power has always come from people overreacting to him. See stealthblue calling America a failed state.


The question is, what happens if Trump's successor is another Republican?

We lose another four years denying climate change and digging the hole of future generations deeper, and keep making america awful again through corporate friendly deregulations and so on.

As for the geopolitical fiasco, it will end with Trump. Only him is deranged enough to think that Putin and Duterte are better friends and allies than Merkel and Trudeau. I think on that respect that this administration will be one of those weird sequences, just like the messianism of Bush’s neo cons was an anomaly that ended with him.

What is probably damaged for decades is America’s image in the world. Everybody will think it’s a country of idiots that can elect a Batman villain for president for a very, very long time, and that’s a serious problem because it undermine the country’s credibility in a probably irreversible way. I assume historians will consider his election the moment where world leadership slipped through america’s hand.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
August 04 2018 14:51 GMT
#11678
On August 04 2018 21:02 Sermokala wrote:
A smart democratic successor would act as if trump never existed and operate as if they took over from obama. Trumps legitimacy and power has always come from people overreacting to him. See stealthblue calling America a failed state.

aye, this is the best strategy. It's a pity though that the best paths involve not holding people responsible for their actions.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
August 04 2018 15:39 GMT
#11679
On August 04 2018 16:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2018 16:28 iamthedave wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:56 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:35 GreenHorizons wrote:
On August 04 2018 14:06 Dan HH wrote:
On August 04 2018 13:31 Leporello wrote:
Seriously, though, who the fuck is Mike. Michael Jordan? Because...?

Because saying he likes an unrelated black guy means the rest of his tweet has nothing to do with the race of his targets, it's a shield.


It's an impressive way to be even more racist while trying to present as not racist.

I already saw someone respond to the unthinkable notion that Trump is racist because "see? he said he likes Mike! That's a black person, therefore...!"
All I know is I'm looking at 2 grown men. One of them is an actual athlete, and opened an actual school to do something besides scam people. The other one is using his status as POTUS to have a pissing match over Twitter. I refuse to let this nonsense become the norm.


I think at this point it must always be pissing matches.

Is there a running total of the number of people he's gone after directly on twitter since becoming POTUS?


As a matter of fact, there is

This is delightfully illuminating. Of note are his insults against Fox News, which were obviously before he started campaigning and running as Republican, his almost total lack of insults against Robert Mueller himself, and the number of times he goes after Mueller's team instead, calling them "13 angry Democrats" almost exclusively. He is totally hollow as a leader, an empty husk that will say whatever it takes to get people to listen to him, and try to stir whatever outrage he thinks will be most effective for his run on power. It's all a game, until he tapped into the single greatest source of outrage in this country: that of perturbed white privilege. Once he found that, the rest was history. And here we are, with perhaps the most unfit man to fill the Office of the Presidency this country has ever seen. Fascinating.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
August 04 2018 15:46 GMT
#11680
On August 04 2018 21:02 Sermokala wrote:
A smart democratic successor would act as if trump never existed and operate as if they took over from obama. Trumps legitimacy and power has always come from people overreacting to him. See stealthblue calling America a failed state.


Ignoring the causes and core issues has been a losing strategy for Democrats. Progressives with a populist economic message could help to change that.
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
Prev 1 582 583 584 585 586 5997 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2553
GuemChi 740
Leta 174
Snow 96
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 43
Bale 36
Noble 14
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto18
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox408
Mew2King56
Other Games
summit1g7246
WinterStarcraft379
C9.Mang0271
Sick126
ViBE86
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1201
• Stunt417
Other Games
• Shiphtur480
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
10h 57m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.