• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:22
CEST 23:22
KST 06:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8760 users

The Liquor Topic - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Aukai
Profile Joined April 2003
United States1183 Posts
February 03 2007 18:27 GMT
#61
On February 04 2007 03:19 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2007 03:09 Aukai wrote:
I used to drink Jager 2-3 times a week during the summer but I've dropped it, it stops hitting me after awhile.

Then I tried Aftershock, I loved that for about a week and didn't like it after that.

I tried GoldSchalger (SP?) It was better than Aftershock, but burnt out pretty quick.

I'm just bonging beers now, its cheap and hits nice.


Eh, Beer takes way too fucking much for me to get anywhere near drunk let alone a buzz.


Same here (In OK its 3.2) Thats why I bong it.
There was one really amazing gal. She was one of the biggest chick i ever seen.
MyTHicaL
Profile Joined November 2005
France1070 Posts
February 03 2007 18:48 GMT
#62
no real good drunk stories on good stories that start with: first I/we got really really high
Sean.G
Profile Joined October 2004
Spain889 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-03 18:58:21
February 03 2007 18:54 GMT
#63
Rum & Coke is my drink, and will always be.. not the Bacardi rum though, it really sucks. Doesn't have any taste at all... just tastes alcohol

Oh and btw, for vodka, try the Russki Standard Platinum. Best fucking vodka I've ever tried.
"He is fighting in this match like we've never seen a terran player fight before. He is fighting as hard as Orlando Bloom fights for the affections of Keira Knightly in Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and hopefully he'll have more success" - Klazart
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
February 03 2007 19:20 GMT
#64
drinking is bad.
you know why?

cuz i got wasted at a party before and when i woke up my favorite watch was crashed, the glass all shattered.
it was the worst day of my life.
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
February 03 2007 19:42 GMT
#65
I was born near the city Jägermeister is produced.
Red_Dragon
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Croatia2862 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-03 19:57:35
February 03 2007 19:42 GMT
#66
I do not drink often, sometimes when I go out, or on special occasions.

I prefer any kind of hard liquor (except chocolate or coffee liquor) over anything. I do not like a wine because my head hurts if I drink too much of that shit, and I hate when my head hurts. I do not like to drink large quantity of beer, because I HATE that nasty smell in my mouth.

When I go out I drink any kind of hard liquor + cola combo, or juice-vodka combo, jager-cola being my favorite. I also like "straight" hard liquor (no combo) cherry brandy is my favorite here.

When my friends come to my place, or sometimes when I play computer games I like to drink beer, because I know I will only have 3-4 (I prefer Heineken).

Climbing walls of an endless circle
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
February 03 2007 22:09 GMT
#67
vodka tonics
gin and tonics
For enjoying beers: yuengling (locally brewed beer) and blue moon. some of the shiners are really good
Straight jager, red headed sluts, jager bombs, anything with jager is good
Car bombs are good too, but guiness on its own is disgusting

Best shot: upside down pineapple cake. I don't really do straight liquor shots anymore, they're always mixed shots of some sort that actually taste good. if i'm getting fucked up i'm doing it in style. upside down pineapple cake is probably the best shot i've ever had by far

Worst i've ever been: last day of first semester jr year, there was a local bar that was a mainstaple on campus for 30 years, and it was closing down, last day it was open to students. my friend joe and i had 4 shots of popov before leaving (never again.....fucking popov) then went to the bar, which had a $5 cover (They had an amazing live band) and then $1 beers (natty light ftw). Needless to say, I woke up in the morning missing $20, a huge cut on my forehead, still wearing my clothes, with a huge puddle of water (actually water, not piss) on my floor, and found myself asking one quesiton to my roommate: what the fuck happened?
VdP]DreaM
Profile Joined February 2004
720 Posts
February 03 2007 22:15 GMT
#68
On February 03 2007 18:04 BroOd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2007 18:02 Gryffindor_us wrote:
On February 03 2007 17:59 epidion wrote:
I like gin and tonics. Grew up with my parents always giving me some, so I love it now.

And I'm a lightweight, so I rarely go overboard with it, but I did end up mooning my neighbors on accident, that was fun.


I've heard Gin is fucking disgusting, is it okay?


Gin and tonic is a great drink. Gin by itself tastes like Christmas trees.


Yeah Gin on its own is the urine of Lucifer.

Back on topic, Vodka and Red Bull all the way.
Passion
Profile Joined December 2003
Netherlands1486 Posts
February 03 2007 22:16 GMT
#69
cute to see how excited Gryffindor_us is about discovering the passage to the not-so-sobre-world.

i absolutely love beer: favourite must be augustiner (just about every other helles is a close second), favourite pilsner would be hertog jan.

a nice (dutch) gin to accompany your beer is fine, and most liquors have their moments but i cant say i'd drink it any day, any time (which is the case with beer).

mixed drinks are for pussies.
Terranator
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada286 Posts
February 04 2007 00:52 GMT
#70
Red meat with a good red wine ftw
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-04 03:17:00
February 04 2007 03:13 GMT
#71
My favoirite drink is an AMF.

http://www.drinknation.com/drinks.php


Funny story is one time I went downtown to meet this bitch and some old friends at like 6 pm in the summer. I didn't have much cash so I didn't get very drunk. The bitch got really hammered and was sluttin around all over I was gettin pretty upset (probably because I wasn't having as much fun as she was). Then when I was finally leaving a few hours later I see a lot of my good friends that I hadn't seen in a while going into another bar. I went back in the bar with them they started buying me drinks and I saw a drink some bitch ordered on the counter and I swiped it.

About 1:30 am (last call is 2) I staggered out of the bar and remembered that I drove my Mom's van and parked in front of the Police Station. I went in the Van and started blasting some music and I must've passed out in the back with it on. I woke up in the morning (6:30 am) and my keys were missing and I was still pretty drunk. I was totally pissed off and after searching the car for like 10 minutes I locked it and got out to walk home. Then I saw the keys on the hood of the car!
Holy shit someone must've saw me passed out and put them outside my car so I wouldn't get woken up to a DUI. Went home, ate a donut, and passed out.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
DevAzTaYtA
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Oman2005 Posts
February 04 2007 03:22 GMT
#72
here's a cool drink i found:
jim beam + root beer

tastes like bubble gum :O

(probably already been found but i ended up making it purely because those were the only two liquids in my fridge)
jowelsgrry
Profile Blog Joined October 2017
45 Posts
November 09 2017 13:10 GMT
#73
I like mixing SoCo and grenadine:

[image loading]

In fact it's called a templar, lol.
Life advices and barbecue tips!
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
November 09 2017 14:35 GMT
#74
hahaha nice bump, never even seen this thread before

Gimme a good carbomb and we can make a night out of it
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason48
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
League of Legends
JimRising 0
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli404
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 38m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 38m
Stellar Fest
15h 38m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.