• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10059 users

The Liquor Topic

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
February 03 2007 08:51 GMT
#1
So, I've been drinking Jagermeister and I want to ask a question. Actually, multiple questions.

Is it just me or is the inebriation of Jagermeister accentuated because it's an herbal alcohol? For instance, I drink so much they call it alcoholism LZOLZZOLZ no but I can drink a bottle of 40% bourbon and only be a little drunk not smashed. But, when I drink some Jager I really feel inebriated. So, my question is whether or not people who have had it feel that because it's an herbal liquor that it is more potent than bourbon, vodka etc...

Also, let's turn this into a favorite DRINK thread with recipes too.

I really like Jager bombs

Jagermeister
Redbull

Rum + Coke

Bourbon + Coke

70% J.T.S Brown Kentucky Bourbon straight up

Vodka + V8 Vegetable Juice or V8 Fusion


So for some polls.

[image loading]

Poll: Do you drink?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Some, but not often
(Vote): Never, and I won't ever.

and


[image loading]

Poll: If you drink, which do you prefer?
(Vote): Wine
(Vote): Hard Liquor
(Vote): Beer

and

[image loading]

Poll: If you drink, how often?
(Vote): Holidays
(Vote): Once a month
(Vote): Once every two weeks
(Vote): Once a week
(Vote): Twice a week
(Vote): Three times a week
(Vote): Nearly every day

FINALLY, Tell us some funny stories of what you've done when you're so fucking smashed.

Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
February 03 2007 08:56 GMT
#2
jager tastes so good :D
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
February 03 2007 08:56 GMT
#3
Ah, I like you buddy. Love conquers all!
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
February 03 2007 08:59 GMT
#4
that it do!
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
epidion
Profile Joined November 2004
United States316 Posts
February 03 2007 08:59 GMT
#5
I like gin and tonics. Grew up with my parents always giving me some, so I love it now.

And I'm a lightweight, so I rarely go overboard with it, but I did end up mooning my neighbors on accident, that was fun.
http://www.proxiteam.net
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
February 03 2007 09:02 GMT
#6
On February 03 2007 17:59 epidion wrote:
I like gin and tonics. Grew up with my parents always giving me some, so I love it now.

And I'm a lightweight, so I rarely go overboard with it, but I did end up mooning my neighbors on accident, that was fun.


I've heard Gin is fucking disgusting, is it okay?
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
inc
Profile Joined June 2003
Sweden889 Posts
February 03 2007 09:02 GMT
#7
I drink everything. jäger is decent.
i savour every bit of the numerous gifts life is offering me, having no worries, goals or regrets, constantly trading time for pleasure
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
February 03 2007 09:04 GMT
#8
On February 03 2007 18:02 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2007 17:59 epidion wrote:
I like gin and tonics. Grew up with my parents always giving me some, so I love it now.

And I'm a lightweight, so I rarely go overboard with it, but I did end up mooning my neighbors on accident, that was fun.


I've heard Gin is fucking disgusting, is it okay?


Gin and tonic is a great drink. Gin by itself tastes like Christmas trees.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
siro)
Profile Joined January 2006
Australia848 Posts
February 03 2007 09:05 GMT
#9
had a few martini's last night.. that shit is terrible.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
February 03 2007 09:08 GMT
#10
whisky + vodka for me =)
Teamliquidian townie
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
February 03 2007 09:12 GMT
#11
On February 03 2007 18:04 BroOd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2007 18:02 Gryffindor_us wrote:
On February 03 2007 17:59 epidion wrote:
I like gin and tonics. Grew up with my parents always giving me some, so I love it now.

And I'm a lightweight, so I rarely go overboard with it, but I did end up mooning my neighbors on accident, that was fun.


I've heard Gin is fucking disgusting, is it okay?


Gin and tonic is a great drink. Gin by itself tastes like Christmas trees.


what do you enjoy about the taste of tonic water? Seriously, i think its worse than the actual gin.

favorite drink: straight rye.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
February 03 2007 09:16 GMT
#12
On February 03 2007 18:12 Wysp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2007 18:04 BroOd wrote:
On February 03 2007 18:02 Gryffindor_us wrote:
On February 03 2007 17:59 epidion wrote:
I like gin and tonics. Grew up with my parents always giving me some, so I love it now.

And I'm a lightweight, so I rarely go overboard with it, but I did end up mooning my neighbors on accident, that was fun.


I've heard Gin is fucking disgusting, is it okay?


Gin and tonic is a great drink. Gin by itself tastes like Christmas trees.


what do you enjoy about the taste of tonic water? Seriously, i think its worse than the actual gin.

favorite drink: straight rye.


I wouldn't drink either of them separately, but I think they mix very well together. It's my dad's favorite drink, so I've had it a ton.

The whole idea of taste is subjective, though, so I don't know how I can really explain it to you.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
WastedYouth
Profile Joined March 2006
United States563 Posts
February 03 2007 09:16 GMT
#13
On February 03 2007 17:51 Gryffindor_us wrote:
...
I really like Jager bombs

Jagermeister
Redbull
...



Yep that'll put the lead in your pencil alright.

The thing about jager bombs is when you're doing them with friends before you realize it you've already downed enough to kill a small horse rofl

There's TONS of rumors about the herbal ingredients in jager. I've heard that they're mild hallucinagenic herbs and I've even heard people say jager has deer blood in it. The other possibility is you're getting an additional buzz from the red bull which is loaded with caffiene and a bunch of herbal stimulants like Taurine, Guarana, Quinine, etc.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. Skill is what happens when luck becomes habit
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
February 03 2007 09:17 GMT
#14
Wheres the poll option for "the bottle never leaves my mouth"
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
February 03 2007 09:19 GMT
#15
NEVAR
AND I WON'T EVAR
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-03 09:25:10
February 03 2007 09:21 GMT
#16
Not a big fan of baileys.

Kahlua and milk is great for a relaxing at home drink though.

This post stands alone.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
February 03 2007 09:22 GMT
#17
On February 03 2007 18:17 Kennigit wrote:
Wheres the poll option for "the bottle never leaves my mouth"


hahaha
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
February 03 2007 09:28 GMT
#18
On February 03 2007 18:19 Pressure wrote:
NEVAR
AND I WON'T EVAR


word!
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
February 03 2007 09:33 GMT
#19
MORE posts newbs. Why are there only 17 replies but 171 views. MORE OPINIONS
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
DevAzTaYtA
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Oman2005 Posts
February 03 2007 09:53 GMT
#20
redbull and vodka for life
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
ViBE76
CosmosSc2 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 573
Artosis 471
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever473
League of Legends
JimRising 469
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5625
Liquid`Hasu1376
Other Games
summit1g7198
shahzam537
byalli375
C9.Mang0240
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 20m
Stellar Fest
14h 20m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.