• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:52
CEST 12:52
KST 19:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7511 users

The Liquor Topic - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
February 03 2007 12:31 GMT
#41
I ussually dont mix drinks but, i want to try mixing shit with redbul now.
That seems like a good idea right about now.
Wow, this will get you crazy(+)Drunk
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
Ryan307 :)
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States1289 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-03 12:39:25
February 03 2007 12:37 GMT
#42
I go through phases of drinking. Drink beer till I'm sick of beer, drink hard liquor till I'm sick of hard liquor. Etc, etc.

Some popular favorites:
Carabou Lou
Malibu (Pineapple or Cocnut rum)
Bacardi 151
Pineapple juice

Incredible Hulk
Hypnotiq (Cognac/Vodka it has a similar taste to Alize`)
Hennesse (Cognac)

The Infamous Screwdriver
Vodka
Orange Juice

Kaulua and Coffee
I don't think I'm gonna have to explain this one. One of my favorites!

I fucking hate cheap vodka like Taaca or Mcormics (I'm a rum man myself). Grey Goose/Absolut are great vodkas but are very overpriced. So my solution to this problem?...
I've found that if you filter Mcormics (or any cheap ass vodka) a few times, the quality improves almost to that of a decently priced vodka.

Some good hard liquors on their own...
Captain Morgans (Spiced Rum)
Tattoo (Spiced Rum made by Captian Morgans)
Bacardi Razz (Rasberry Rum)
Skyy Melon (Watermelon Vodka that is increadibly smooth)
Alize (Cognac/Vodka, there's a few diffrent flavors, all delicious)

There's alot more but I'm tired of typing

Edit: I love Jager, but after a few Jager nights I get tired of it, and the smell of it makes me want to throw up all over the place.
Dont let the action of factual things fracture your casual swing
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
February 03 2007 12:38 GMT
#43
On February 03 2007 21:31 nitram wrote:
I ussually dont mix drinks but, i want to try mixing shit with redbul now.
That seems like a good idea right about now.
Wow, this will get you crazy(+)Drunk


I love the bitterness of Jager but... Red Bull is sos fucking awesome beause it's so strong it negates the taste of anything lol
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Dahlia...
Profile Joined September 2005
United States409 Posts
February 03 2007 12:40 GMT
#44
[image loading]


This and Vodka.

I mainly stick to pills or weed if I wanna have a good time. ;X
Ryan307 :)
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States1289 Posts
February 03 2007 12:42 GMT
#45
Oh of course, how could I have forgotten Schlagger!
Cinn/Peppermint Schnapps are great in the wintertime.
Dont let the action of factual things fracture your casual swing
[angst]chraej
Profile Joined January 2006
1445 Posts
February 03 2007 12:46 GMT
#46
ha, where is rekrul.
what ever happened to his alcoholism.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
February 03 2007 12:58 GMT
#47
On February 03 2007 21:37 Ryan307 wrote:
I fucking hate cheap vodka like Taaca or Mcormics (I'm a rum man myself). Grey Goose/Absolut are great vodkas but are very overpriced. So my solution to this problem?...
I've found that if you filter Mcormics (or any cheap ass vodka) a few times, the quality improves almost to that of a decently priced vodka.


Svedka vodka is a pretty good cheap vodka.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-03 13:09:08
February 03 2007 13:06 GMT
#48
Okay, I've decided to do a list of cheap drinks and also suggest one or two real drinks.

Vodka + any lime juice/flavor
Rye Whiskey + Ginger ale
Rye Whiskey + carbonated raspberry flavored water (can't remember how i discovered this.)
Well, rum/vodka pretty well taste fine in anything
gin + juices

yeah enough of that we all know crap drinks, but a decent drink is a manhattan. I've been experimenting a bit with it but since im poor its going slowly. Rye whiskey 2 parts, martini & rossi vermouth 1 part, dash of bitters. shake it up and try different ratios, brands and bitters.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
February 03 2007 15:45 GMT
#49
I will resuscitate this thread ;P. It needs to LIVE
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
draeger
Profile Joined July 2003
United States3256 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-03 16:00:16
February 03 2007 15:58 GMT
#50
I generally drink beer because it's easier to control. I have this bad habit with mixed drinks of consuming much more than I initially intended. As the alcohol nips away at my taste buds, my drinks progressively get stronger. Basically to combat that, whenever I drink mixed drinks I force myself to keep a shot glass next to the bottle so I can measure out a reasonable level of liquor (2 shots usually) per drink. With beer, as I fill up on it I naturally cut myself off before I get to a ridiculous level of intoxication.

With that said, my favorite type of beer is a HefeWeizen. I've had them from most popular beer places in the world and honestly, the german ones blow everybody else away. Unfortunately due to the importation price, I don't get to drink these very often unless I'm at a restaurant or bar that happens to carry it.

When drinking hard liquor, I will usually either drink vodka mixes or scotch on the rocks. Scotch, unfortunately, is an expensive preference so I rarely get to drink the really good stuff. I generally limit myself to about $30-35 a bottle to keep expenses down. Sure it isn't the best quality scotch in the world, but it is quality enough that you can enjoy it. Something along the line of a Johnny Black is right around my price range.

For vodka, typically any sort of vodka and juice mix generally tastes good. Vodka and Lemonade mix well together and so does Vodka and Hawaiian Punch or Kool-Aid. Of course you also have your fruit juices that also mix well with it. If I'm not in a "juice" mood or I need some carbonation, I'll do a vodka/sprite mix.

I will drink other liquors (gin and tonics / rum and cokes, kahlua/brandy and coffee, etc) but they aren't really my preference and rarely drink it when the choice is mine.
t.t
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
February 03 2007 16:04 GMT
#51
wtf im, drunk now.

off of beer

not liquor

eat it punks

about 50 straight games of flipcup :X
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
gLyo
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United States2410 Posts
February 03 2007 16:08 GMT
#52
peach schnapps and orange juice

i'm such a pussy fuck
http://benisonline.com
Storchen
Profile Joined September 2006
Sweden4385 Posts
February 03 2007 17:14 GMT
#53
Í mostly drink beer, but when it comes to drinks I like P2

Sourz apple + vanilla vodka + lime + Sprite

Mm.. fruity and fresh drinks is my melody.
Texas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Germany2388 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-03 17:16:09
February 03 2007 17:15 GMT
#54
Jägermeister, finlandia vodka and martini + beer is the only stuff i drink nowadays.

edit: whiskey is pretty nice as well
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
February 03 2007 17:22 GMT
#55
however, i do know of a mixture that i can share with everyone:

Step 1: Get an empty bottle of some sort(powerade bottle is best)
Step 2: Pour about 4-5 shots of clear vodka in
Step 3: Pour a whole can of your favorite soda in
Step 4: Add a whole packet of kool-aide. Make sure flavor matches that of the soda or else it will be gross
Step 5: Shake well before enjoying

Best flavors to do this with is cherry or grape
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
February 03 2007 17:23 GMT
#56
its for the poor college kids who want a cheap drinks that dont suck 100%
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
ButterCake
Profile Joined November 2005
Thailand192 Posts
February 03 2007 17:44 GMT
#57
i mostly drink beer.
im too lazy to mix every glass of whiskey with soda.

Aukai
Profile Joined April 2003
United States1183 Posts
February 03 2007 18:09 GMT
#58
I used to drink Jager 2-3 times a week during the summer but I've dropped it, it stops hitting me after awhile.

Then I tried Aftershock, I loved that for about a week and didn't like it after that.

I tried GoldSchalger (SP?) It was better than Aftershock, but burnt out pretty quick.

I'm just bonging beers now, its cheap and hits nice.
There was one really amazing gal. She was one of the biggest chick i ever seen.
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
February 03 2007 18:19 GMT
#59
On February 04 2007 03:09 Aukai wrote:
I used to drink Jager 2-3 times a week during the summer but I've dropped it, it stops hitting me after awhile.

Then I tried Aftershock, I loved that for about a week and didn't like it after that.

I tried GoldSchalger (SP?) It was better than Aftershock, but burnt out pretty quick.

I'm just bonging beers now, its cheap and hits nice.


Eh, Beer takes way too fucking much for me to get anywhere near drunk let alone a buzz.
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Mascherano
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Argentina1726 Posts
February 03 2007 18:23 GMT
#60
beer, wine(red mostly), and anything hard but not gin, I hate gin.

anything + red bull = naco
Bisu
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 100
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1934
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM196
Livibee109
ArmadaUGS93
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 38
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 8m
Stellar Fest
2h 8m
OSC
13h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.