• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
July 31 2015 14:31 GMT
#221
On July 31 2015 22:56 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 22:54 Jer99 wrote:
How do I change mobile version to the desktop version? There are many a broken things on mobile

There is no mobile / desktop version. It's responsive design so it adjusts to your screen size automatically.

Will there be possibility to have full desktop version on mobile?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
July 31 2015 14:32 GMT
#222
Baa :o So weird~
TranslatorBaa!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
July 31 2015 14:33 GMT
#223
On July 31 2015 23:31 Yhamm wrote:
please use timestamp and not "x minutes/days/weeks ago"

how do I remove BW news in "community news" and "featured news"?

in the right sidebar settings, there is still an option to show Dota 2


why would you want to remove BW news, its awesome *cough* promotion *cough*
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
July 31 2015 14:34 GMT
#224
On July 31 2015 23:27 VIPrandom wrote:
Am I the only one to have the following problem? The height of the picture is super large while the width is ok. It goes to almost the bottom of the page..

[image loading]

I'm using Safari 6.0.5 with OSX10.8.4

I'm wondering if I am the only one to experience that problem. Btw if you are asking, it does the same on liquiddota!


Might be an issue with your version of Safari?

[image loading]
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
July 31 2015 14:34 GMT
#225
On July 31 2015 23:27 VIPrandom wrote:
Am I the only one to have the following problem? The height of the picture is super large while the width is ok. It goes to almost the bottom of the page..

[image loading]

I'm using Safari 6.0.5 with OSX10.8.4

I'm wondering if I am the only one to experience that problem. Btw if you are asking, it does the same on liquiddota!

Can you update Safari and see if the problem persists?
Graphics
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
July 31 2015 14:36 GMT
#226
I literally have no right bar anymore..
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
July 31 2015 14:37 GMT
#227
I have difficulties to see text. Is there change you will chance text to bit darker?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
VIPrandom
Profile Joined March 2014
Canada25 Posts
July 31 2015 14:37 GMT
#228
On July 31 2015 23:34 shiroiusagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 23:27 VIPrandom wrote:
Am I the only one to have the following problem? The height of the picture is super large while the width is ok. It goes to almost the bottom of the page..

[image loading]

I'm using Safari 6.0.5 with OSX10.8.4

I'm wondering if I am the only one to experience that problem. Btw if you are asking, it does the same on liquiddota!


Might be an issue with your version of Safari?

[image loading]


I know that I don't have the latest version of Safari. So it might be the reason why the height is super high. I'll try to do the updates and I'll give some feedbacks
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
July 31 2015 14:37 GMT
#229
On July 31 2015 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 22:56 R1CH wrote:
On July 31 2015 22:54 Jer99 wrote:
How do I change mobile version to the desktop version? There are many a broken things on mobile

There is no mobile / desktop version. It's responsive design so it adjusts to your screen size automatically.

Will there be possibility to have full desktop version on mobile?

Probably not in the near future.
Graphics
looknohands119
Profile Joined March 2010
United States815 Posts
July 31 2015 14:39 GMT
#230
Looks handsome R1CH! Can't wait till its all implemented. I've been asking for these changes ever since they came to LiquidDota and I'm glad to finally see them implemented here. Its a good start.
"The kingdom of the heavens is buried treasure. Would you sell yourself to buy the one you've found?" - Jon Foreman ('Your Love Is Strong' - Spring EP)
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
July 31 2015 14:40 GMT
#231
On July 31 2015 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 22:56 R1CH wrote:
On July 31 2015 22:54 Jer99 wrote:
How do I change mobile version to the desktop version? There are many a broken things on mobile

There is no mobile / desktop version. It's responsive design so it adjusts to your screen size automatically.

Will there be possibility to have full desktop version on mobile?


you can request desktop version on your mobile browser, it should work better but nowhere near how it used to be.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
jekku
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1640 Posts
July 31 2015 14:41 GMT
#232
I cant see the side bars unless I zoom out. Also watching streams, the right sidebar overlaps the stream :S.
In the rear with the gear!
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
July 31 2015 14:41 GMT
#233
On July 31 2015 23:40 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On July 31 2015 22:56 R1CH wrote:
On July 31 2015 22:54 Jer99 wrote:
How do I change mobile version to the desktop version? There are many a broken things on mobile

There is no mobile / desktop version. It's responsive design so it adjusts to your screen size automatically.

Will there be possibility to have full desktop version on mobile?


you can request desktop version on your mobile browser, it should work better but nowhere near how it used to be.

The view is based on browser width resolution, so that shouldn't be possible at all.
Graphics
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
July 31 2015 14:42 GMT
#234
On July 31 2015 23:41 Nixer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 23:40 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 31 2015 23:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On July 31 2015 22:56 R1CH wrote:
On July 31 2015 22:54 Jer99 wrote:
How do I change mobile version to the desktop version? There are many a broken things on mobile

There is no mobile / desktop version. It's responsive design so it adjusts to your screen size automatically.

Will there be possibility to have full desktop version on mobile?


you can request desktop version on your mobile browser, it should work better but nowhere near how it used to be.

The view is based on browser width resolution, so that shouldn't be possible at all.


I'm aware but it does help only slightly.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
July 31 2015 14:44 GMT
#235
Maybe I'm missing something but did the Afreeca streams disappear?
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
July 31 2015 14:46 GMT
#236
On July 31 2015 23:13 mantequilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 22:47 deacon.frost wrote:
Why are some threads on the left bigger? oO Is it my Opera 12 problem or is there any sense in it? Thanks!

Edit> left right, who cares...



Let me hug you my Opera 12 friend, we are the last ones on the earth... [image loading]

Free hugs! Great!

I repeat the question though - why are some threads on the left side in bigger font? Is it because some threads are subscribed and some not? Do not have time to test it(at work). Also some are underlined and some not.

Is there any option to turn it off?(if it's not a bug)

Thanks!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
July 31 2015 14:46 GMT
#237
On July 31 2015 23:44 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but did the Afreeca streams disappear?


yeah they have.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
July 31 2015 14:47 GMT
#238
On July 31 2015 23:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 23:44 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but did the Afreeca streams disappear?


yeah they have.

Are they going to be gone for good?
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Darthsanta13
Profile Joined July 2011
United States564 Posts
July 31 2015 14:47 GMT
#239
Is there any way to change when the browser transitions from mobile layout to desktop layout? I like to have my windows pretty narrow on my second monitor so in order to keep the desktop layout the webpage needs to be wider than I would like.

Aside from that, great work!
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 31 2015 14:49 GMT
#240
On July 31 2015 23:47 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 23:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 31 2015 23:44 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but did the Afreeca streams disappear?


yeah they have.

Are they going to be gone for good?

Nah, they just need to update stuff and get the streams to populate. The same thing happened with Liquid Dota when we switched. Its all a work in progress.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick875
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 4m
INu's Battles
6h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 4m
Replay Cast
17h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.