• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

[old] TL Jackets back in stock - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
148 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
March 04 2015 04:09 GMT
#61
On March 04 2015 10:18 Zess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2015 08:46 SoLT wrote:
On March 04 2015 06:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
lets do some quick math
if I buy for $5 and sell for $6, then I make $1 per item. Say I sell 10 items, for $10 profit
now if I buy for $5 and sell for $3 then even if I sell 30 items like you say, thats -$60 profit.


wrong assumption that you sell cheaper than you bought.

Lets say you buy for $10 and sell for $20, then you make $10 per item so you sell 30 items for $300 profit
now if you buy for $10 and and sell for $30 then you make $20 per item so you sell 10 items for $200 profit

I bet my assumption is much more closer to the topic than yours


The base price of the jacket is much higher than what you are assuming. http://www.rei.com/c/mens-soft-shell-jackets


the fact that the same jacket in black is 2x the money than the same jacket in green is just retarded.
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
March 04 2015 06:55 GMT
#62
The jacket without any TL stuff on it is probably around 95-100$ in retail since the supplier is Danish - so a 30$ premium doesn't seem that much. People calling it too expensive shouldn't buy it, others will
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Invoker
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium686 Posts
March 04 2015 07:12 GMT
#63
Well these are pretty expensive but there is a small number of them so no doubt they will sell. Probably out of stock already.
There is no fate, but what we make.
A_Scarecrow
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia721 Posts
March 04 2015 09:55 GMT
#64
too bad moonglade isnt on tl then i could be mistaken for him :D
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 04 2015 12:20 GMT
#65
That size chart looks strange to me, most of my clothes are M-sized but if I follow the chart I'm not even S O_o
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
shad2810
Profile Joined August 2013
Malaysia2682 Posts
March 04 2015 12:21 GMT
#66
None for Asia? Damn it
Proud owner of Fnatic and Clutch Gamers's Discussion Page
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
March 04 2015 13:04 GMT
#67
Wow NA sold out fast... maybe this summer
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
March 04 2015 14:16 GMT
#68
On March 04 2015 21:20 OtherWorld wrote:
That size chart looks strange to me, most of my clothes are M-sized but if I follow the chart I'm not even S O_o


i know right....its weird.
@ggmonx
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
March 04 2015 20:40 GMT
#69
On March 04 2015 23:16 monx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2015 21:20 OtherWorld wrote:
That size chart looks strange to me, most of my clothes are M-sized but if I follow the chart I'm not even S O_o


i know right....its weird.

YEAH.

Anyways, can someone let us know whether there's any chance of an XS TL Jacket coming in the summer restock?
Plat Support Main #believe
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
March 04 2015 22:12 GMT
#70
I wear XS everything pretty much, and the S fits me fine, maybe a tiny bit loose but I'm anorexic so whatever. Sleeve length/jacket length are both fine. I'm 5'8"/173cm ish.
TranslatorBaa!
MidgetExplosion
Profile Joined February 2013
United States137 Posts
March 04 2015 22:37 GMT
#71
Geeze it's been 27 hours since this post and the NA store says Sold Out on all sizes already...? Lol, my goodness... Guess 1 day is too long to wait. I'll know for the next time they're back in stock I suppose. Been wanting one forever! Is there any way I can get a head-start next time they're back in stock? Like a notification of some sort? Any ideas? I just saw this right now, was like "Sweet finally!" click the store and they're gone hahaha... Dang. Kinda sad, not gonna lie... :/
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
March 04 2015 22:38 GMT
#72
On March 05 2015 07:37 MidgetExplosion wrote:
Geeze it's been 27 hours since this post and the NA store says Sold Out on all sizes already...? Lol, my goodness... Guess 1 day is too long to wait. I'll know for the next time they're back in stock I suppose. Been wanting one forever! Is there any way I can get a head-start next time they're back in stock? Like a notification of some sort? Any ideas? I just saw this right now, was like "Sweet finally!" click the store and they're gone hahaha... Dang. Kinda sad, not gonna lie... :/

probably following various TL accounts on twitter is your best bet
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
March 04 2015 22:40 GMT
#73
idk I think they could announce it a day in advance next time or something, lol. So people who really want one at least have a chance.
Administrator
MidgetExplosion
Profile Joined February 2013
United States137 Posts
March 04 2015 22:58 GMT
#74
On March 05 2015 07:38 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2015 07:37 MidgetExplosion wrote:
Geeze it's been 27 hours since this post and the NA store says Sold Out on all sizes already...? Lol, my goodness... Guess 1 day is too long to wait. I'll know for the next time they're back in stock I suppose. Been wanting one forever! Is there any way I can get a head-start next time they're back in stock? Like a notification of some sort? Any ideas? I just saw this right now, was like "Sweet finally!" click the store and they're gone hahaha... Dang. Kinda sad, not gonna lie... :/

probably following various TL accounts on twitter is your best bet


Got'cha, I'll go ahead and do that and then just turn on mobile notifications I guess? Lol, text messages for DAYS.
MidgetExplosion
Profile Joined February 2013
United States137 Posts
March 04 2015 23:00 GMT
#75
On March 05 2015 07:40 TheEmulator wrote:
idk I think they could announce it a day in advance next time or something, lol. So people who really want one at least have a chance.


That would be pretty cool! Man I can't believe they're sold out already, lol... If they're selling so fast I don't understand why there isn't more available. Seems weird, not like they're not going to sell, apparently.
Liquid`Ken
Profile Joined September 2013
United States14 Posts
March 04 2015 23:02 GMT
#76
JUST BE SURE TO AVOID SHARPIES AT ALL COST! I GOT MARKED T_T
Team Liquid
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
March 05 2015 00:23 GMT
#77
Phew glad i got mine. Hope medium fits. I am getting more fat lately so should work
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
March 05 2015 00:28 GMT
#78
Large ones are still available in EU I hope they will be until next month :D
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
March 05 2015 02:19 GMT
#79
I was going to buy one of these yesterday but my paypal was acting up. Sold out ><
TL+ Member
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
March 05 2015 02:52 GMT
#80
S U M M E R B O Y S
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 8m
INu's Battles
14h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 8m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.