• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8387 users

[old] TL Jackets back in stock - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
148 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Ben1500
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom180 Posts
March 03 2015 22:25 GMT
#41
Are their going to be sponsor free shirts for eu?
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
March 03 2015 22:39 GMT
#42
On March 04 2015 06:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2015 06:43 SoLT wrote:
If they were two times cheaper, three times more people would buy it

lets do some quick math
if I buy for $5 and sell for $6, then I make $1 per item. Say I sell 10 items, for $10 profit
now if I buy for $5 and sell for $3 then even if I sell 30 items like you say, thats -$60 profit.

I'm sure you can see what i'm saying
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2015 06:45 dfs wrote:
Currency too inferior, RIP Jacket.

Canadian Dollar is a piece of shit right now too :|
just not quite as shit as Russian whatever (ruble?)


Even with a weak currency, you two would get a lot more out of these jackets than somebody like me from Southern California.
missalaire
Profile Joined January 2015
United States20 Posts
March 03 2015 22:45 GMT
#43
Ordered a small jacket and a TL key cap
dfs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Russian Federation4050 Posts
March 03 2015 23:01 GMT
#44
Okay I changed my mind, fuck it.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/Q1jSb9X.jpg (c) Shiro; http://i.imgur.com/lSDLLKb.png (c) drav
Garemie
Profile Joined April 2011
United States248 Posts
March 03 2015 23:10 GMT
#45
When will hoodies be back in stock?
Bomber | CJ herO | Snute
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
March 03 2015 23:18 GMT
#46
On March 04 2015 08:10 Garemie wrote:
When will hoodies be back in stock?


Discontinued.
I think esports is pretty nice.
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
March 03 2015 23:36 GMT
#47
206 canadian for a jacket woooooooooo
SoLT
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland5 Posts
March 03 2015 23:46 GMT
#48
On March 04 2015 06:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
lets do some quick math
if I buy for $5 and sell for $6, then I make $1 per item. Say I sell 10 items, for $10 profit
now if I buy for $5 and sell for $3 then even if I sell 30 items like you say, thats -$60 profit.


wrong assumption that you sell cheaper than you bought.

Lets say you buy for $10 and sell for $20, then you make $10 per item so you sell 30 items for $300 profit
now if you buy for $10 and and sell for $30 then you make $20 per item so you sell 10 items for $200 profit

I bet my assumption is much more closer to the topic than yours
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27453 Posts
March 03 2015 23:47 GMT
#49
Swear to fucking god if such sexy merchandise drops one more time when I'm completely broke I'm going to be one mad dude
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Failfellow
Profile Joined May 2012
United States7 Posts
March 04 2015 00:13 GMT
#50
HELL YEAH
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
March 04 2015 01:18 GMT
#51
On March 04 2015 08:46 SoLT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2015 06:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
lets do some quick math
if I buy for $5 and sell for $6, then I make $1 per item. Say I sell 10 items, for $10 profit
now if I buy for $5 and sell for $3 then even if I sell 30 items like you say, thats -$60 profit.


wrong assumption that you sell cheaper than you bought.

Lets say you buy for $10 and sell for $20, then you make $10 per item so you sell 30 items for $300 profit
now if you buy for $10 and and sell for $30 then you make $20 per item so you sell 10 items for $200 profit

I bet my assumption is much more closer to the topic than yours


The base price of the jacket is much higher than what you are assuming. http://www.rei.com/c/mens-soft-shell-jackets
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
SnesTea
Profile Joined July 2014
United States11 Posts
March 04 2015 01:26 GMT
#52
How long does shipping take? I ordered mine but can't find the order tracker D:
All protoss hate Mutalisks - MC
SoLT
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland5 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-04 01:44:25
March 04 2015 01:41 GMT
#53
On March 04 2015 10:18 Zess wrote:
[The base price of the jacket is much higher than what you are assuming. http://www.rei.com/c/mens-soft-shell-jackets


Lets say you can have it for $70 and sell for $100, then you make $30 per item so you sell 30 items for $900 profit
now if TL buy for $70 and and they sell for $130 then TL make $60 per item so they sell 10 items for $600 profit

my general assumption is still right
EDIT:
If it was for $100 i would at least consider buyin it, now it is out of the question in my case.
missalaire
Profile Joined January 2015
United States20 Posts
March 04 2015 01:46 GMT
#54
On March 04 2015 10:26 SnesTea wrote:
How long does shipping take? I ordered mine but can't find the order tracker D:


Typically 24-48 hours I believe, possibly longer if there's a higher volume.
tw!tch
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States563 Posts
March 04 2015 02:01 GMT
#55
aww I like the sponsor badges
ricecake
Profile Joined October 2010
152 Posts
March 04 2015 02:12 GMT
#56
Yaknow. They sold out the first batch. And they're halfway through this one. Which makes the price seem too low if anything.
Steak's hair gives him super strength!
BerkmanZ
Profile Joined August 2011
United States56 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-04 03:25:45
March 04 2015 03:22 GMT
#57
The demand for the item is what has driven the price so high and the fact the supply is so low it makes people crazy for it.


Edit: what I'm saying is I'm getting one before someone else because I know they will #sellout so buying one now is the only way.
phaelo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States29 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-04 03:36:43
March 04 2015 03:36 GMT
#58
Real talk: What sort of pants would look good with these? I'm fashion ignorant!

Please PM me a link or something :O
haverstall
Profile Joined January 2012
United States32 Posts
March 04 2015 03:37 GMT
#59
It's so hard to validate buying a T-shirt for $30, even if it's a TL shirt.
Never give up, Never surrender.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-04 03:59:44
March 04 2015 03:58 GMT
#60
Wait, why did they remove the "Shiny Things" text from the shirts? I always liked that.
Never Knows Best.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 8m
INu's Battles
14h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 8m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.