• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9280 users

HTC Sponsors Team Liquid - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
227 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
January 24 2015 21:44 GMT
#121
On January 25 2015 06:32 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:05 swag_bro wrote:
This is so much better than being acquired by Twitch.

As much as I love Samsung in Proleague, they are going no where right now. I will cancel my contract for my Galaxy Note 4 I bought last November and will buy an HTC One M8 as soon as I can. I don't care about contract termination fees. I will fully support Team Liquid no matter what the cost is. I remember selling my textbooks to get a Need for Seat chair, HyperX RAM and a Razer Deathadder.

My next investment will probably be buying a Nissan vehicle and an Alienware laptop.

Should I make sure not to get an airplane sponsorship?

sponsored by Lockheed Martin??
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 24 2015 21:45 GMT
#122
:D
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
January 24 2015 21:48 GMT
#123
Hey, that's not bad.
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
January 24 2015 21:52 GMT
#124
I was already looking at HTC for my next phone, this pretty much settles the decision.
HotShizz
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
France710 Posts
January 24 2015 22:00 GMT
#125
On January 25 2015 06:29 Noocta wrote:
Never heard of HTC before, I don't think they're implanted in the French market at all I guess.


i don't know who you have as a carrier but i know orange and SFR have some of their phones, albeit super limited at sfr. my last couple phones have been sony ericsson but i remember seeing some HTC ones online
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 24 2015 22:01 GMT
#126
super sick
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
January 24 2015 22:03 GMT
#127
Free phones?
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
January 24 2015 22:03 GMT
#128
can i have that background for my htc one please?
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
kinsky
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany368 Posts
January 24 2015 22:14 GMT
#129
OMG!! So glad for you guys! I am going to buy a HTC soon!
bardtown
Profile Joined June 2011
England2313 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 22:19:32
January 24 2015 22:18 GMT
#130
"You know, the thing that really made the difference to my career and got me to a level where I could win TI5 was my HTC phone. It's so quick and easy. No more leaving the computer to use a clunky old landline. It even has hands free, so I can chat while playing dota! It's saved us costs too, no longer do we need a mumble server! Thanks HTC!"

- Liquid'RTZ
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
January 24 2015 22:41 GMT
#131
Nice!
Descent
Profile Joined January 2008
1244 Posts
January 24 2015 23:08 GMT
#132
Pretty legit, congrats TL! You're going mainstream. =O
「 Dream & Future 」 ※ 「 STX SouL 」
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
January 24 2015 23:25 GMT
#133
On January 25 2015 06:32 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:05 swag_bro wrote:
This is so much better than being acquired by Twitch.

As much as I love Samsung in Proleague, they are going no where right now. I will cancel my contract for my Galaxy Note 4 I bought last November and will buy an HTC One M8 as soon as I can. I don't care about contract termination fees. I will fully support Team Liquid no matter what the cost is. I remember selling my textbooks to get a Need for Seat chair, HyperX RAM and a Razer Deathadder.

My next investment will probably be buying a Nissan vehicle and an Alienware laptop.

Should I make sure not to get an airplane sponsorship?

If you do get an airplane sponsor ship, pick one that has good deals on vegas flights!!
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
January 24 2015 23:31 GMT
#134
I have an HTC One! I'll probably get the next One when it comes out too
© Current year.
TC_Beynbio
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Norway81 Posts
January 24 2015 23:54 GMT
#135
Holy crap, what a sponsor. Gratz TL!
y'all got more of them....pylons?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-25 00:32:23
January 25 2015 00:31 GMT
#136
omgah yay!

The HTC One V was my first smartphone. Was a really great phone.
DropTester
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia608 Posts
January 25 2015 00:54 GMT
#137
great decision HTC hahas, I know what my next phone will be now
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
January 25 2015 01:18 GMT
#138
So this is where you guys get a specially branded Global TL HTC phone that comes pre-loaded with twitch and the new Android phone version of Hearthstone right?

Probably some software that turns your phone into a webcam for when you are broadcasting on twitch too?

Hopefully be able to get in on the design and just replace as much bloatware as possible with stuff TL fans would actually use.

Suppose I'm a bit ahead of myself but GL HF anyway haha.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
January 25 2015 01:27 GMT
#139
On January 25 2015 05:13 Schelim wrote:
making decisions on what you buy because of a sponsorship someone else is getting still makes zero sense to me but that's besides the point, nice pickup TL!


Its a bit different if the product in question is a piece of shit, but HTC are strong contenders in the phone market and put out quality products.
Useless wet fish.
Arghmyliver
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1081 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-25 01:44:22
January 25 2015 01:39 GMT
#140
Dope! Legit sponsor for legit team. Proud owner of an HTC phone for the past 5 years. Always been happy with the quality etc. Looking forward to great things from TL in future. Liquidfighting!

Edit: I guess I'll plug the model I have/had.

HTC Incredible - Snapdragon processor was made in my home state and one of (if not the?) first 1GHz smartphone processors. Kept this thing for like 2 years after my contract was up because there was no point in upgrading. Finally dropped it face-first unprotected onto concrete and the screen shattered (but still worked perfectly).

HTC DNA - First 4-core smartphone processor. Thing is a beast and you would be surprised by the battery life (I did spring for the Otter Box on this one).

HTC fighting!!!
Now witness their attempts to fly from tree to tree. Notice they do not so much fly as plummet.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason89
SpeCial 68
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16005
Dewaltoss 150
firebathero 106
Hyuk 100
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift2942
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5820
crisheroes960
Other Games
summit1g6069
FrodaN2530
fl0m840
mouzStarbuck460
KnowMe328
ToD200
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1170
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Adnapsc2 23
• musti20045 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen139
Other Games
• imaqtpie858
• Shiphtur232
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 52m
INu's Battles
14h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.