• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:27
CEST 21:27
KST 04:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

HTC Sponsors Team Liquid - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
227 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
January 24 2015 20:28 GMT
#101
Oh baby. Congrats TL
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
January 24 2015 20:33 GMT
#102
HTC! :D
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
fixed_point
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany4891 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#103
Excellent news!
Toine Goossens
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands2 Posts
January 24 2015 20:36 GMT
#104
Oh what do I like this. My first smart phone was the HP ipaq 6340! Build by HTC. They invented the smart phone!
In trust we live
DeltaSigmaL
Profile Joined July 2011
United States205 Posts
January 24 2015 20:44 GMT
#105
really good stuff. I own the m7 right now and its really top quality. Had the highest res screen, best phone speakers, nice case. Had to get over the fact that its a sealed phone, but it looks like thats the trend. Gonna definitely upgrade to m9 hima after this. Would be great if we could buy it through tl or something.
jellydonut
Profile Joined September 2014
7 Posts
January 24 2015 20:50 GMT
#106
Now get a Dota team and a TL-branded HTC in the liquid store!
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
January 24 2015 20:59 GMT
#107
TEAM SECRET WHEN
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12174 Posts
January 24 2015 21:02 GMT
#108
On January 25 2015 05:13 Schelim wrote:
making decisions on what you buy because of a sponsorship someone else is getting still makes zero sense to me but that's besides the point, nice pickup TL!


It makes sense to me. First I get it down to 2-3 products, then I can't decide since they are all good in different ways. Then I check sponsorship and I am done.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
January 24 2015 21:02 GMT
#109
Wow amazing
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
swag_bro
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
Japan782 Posts
January 24 2015 21:05 GMT
#110
This is so much better than being acquired by Twitch.

As much as I love Samsung in Proleague, they are going no where right now. I will cancel my contract for my Galaxy Note 4 I bought last November and will buy an HTC One M8 as soon as I can. I don't care about contract termination fees. I will fully support Team Liquid no matter what the cost is. I remember selling my textbooks to get a Need for Seat chair, HyperX RAM and a Razer Deathadder.

My next investment will probably be buying a Nissan vehicle and an Alienware laptop.
They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 21:13:10
January 24 2015 21:12 GMT
#111
I'm looking for a new phone actually, does HTC have anything like the Z3Compact in terms of size+performance?

And grats either way to TL!
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
January 24 2015 21:18 GMT
#112
If there will be Liquid`HTC model, I sense strong contender for replacement for my Nexus5.
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 21:19:54
January 24 2015 21:19 GMT
#113
Burned all non htc in da house!!
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
cheese sandwich
Profile Joined July 2014
Russian Federation194 Posts
January 24 2015 21:21 GMT
#114
League of Legends rising!
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
January 24 2015 21:26 GMT
#115
no words for the insanity that has been january here. wp TL, wp. :D
Administrator
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
January 24 2015 21:29 GMT
#116
Never heard of HTC before, I don't think they're implanted in the French market at all I guess.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
January 24 2015 21:32 GMT
#117
On January 25 2015 06:05 swag_bro wrote:
This is so much better than being acquired by Twitch.

As much as I love Samsung in Proleague, they are going no where right now. I will cancel my contract for my Galaxy Note 4 I bought last November and will buy an HTC One M8 as soon as I can. I don't care about contract termination fees. I will fully support Team Liquid no matter what the cost is. I remember selling my textbooks to get a Need for Seat chair, HyperX RAM and a Razer Deathadder.

My next investment will probably be buying a Nissan vehicle and an Alienware laptop.

Should I make sure not to get an airplane sponsorship?
Administrator
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
January 24 2015 21:38 GMT
#118
Wow been a Samsung mark for a few cycles but I think I'll be getting a new phone when my contracts next up.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
skiLLet
Profile Joined January 2015
Germany1 Post
January 24 2015 21:39 GMT
#119
Need that background on my HTC One (M8)!
Dav1oN
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine3164 Posts
January 24 2015 21:43 GMT
#120
Wow, that's insane congratulations TL, although I still would not trade my Samsung
In memory of Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson 11.09.1985 - 21.07.2019 A tribute to incredible man, embodiment of joy, esports titan, starcraft community pillar all in one. You will always be remembered!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto22
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m961
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu758
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck326
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King56
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV424
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 33m
INu's Battles
16h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 33m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.