• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:30
CEST 19:30
KST 02:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9184 users

TL Jacket Available Aug 1 - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
584 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 30 Next All
Wondering about what time this goes on sale? Look here
qwerzxv12
Profile Joined July 2014
Korea (South)19 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 15:49:46
July 31 2014 15:49 GMT
#221
On August 01 2014 00:48 prodigyHS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 00:31 qwerzxv12 wrote:
얼른 사고싶어요 그러니깐 얼른 올려주세요 ㅜㅜ 그리고 한국까지도 배송 가능한가요?


i want to buy it now so please get it on sale quickly.. QQ and is it possible to ship to korea?


yes
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
July 31 2014 15:55 GMT
#222
Yes we ship to Korea, use the North American Store
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
IPT
Profile Joined October 2013
United States14 Posts
July 31 2014 15:58 GMT
#223
can you advise the sizing that'll be available?
qwerzxv12
Profile Joined July 2014
Korea (South)19 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 16:05:43
July 31 2014 15:58 GMT
#224
On August 01 2014 00:55 disciple wrote:
Yes we ship to Korea, use the North American Store

Is that the time written on August 1 posts up soon just to store the jacket? If you are going to be sold out immediately and has no chance to live again?
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 16:27:23
July 31 2014 16:24 GMT
#225
On August 01 2014 00:27 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 00:26 Nekovivie wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:21 zul wrote:
I like the style, but white gets dirt so fast and after some washes it isn`t that flashy anymore.


Buy a better quality detergent

Is that even a thing? I always assumed they made that up to sell brand detergents to suckers.

Anyway I can't afford this considering they'll find a way to charge $30 to ship to Canada. Shame . I want one.


well i just tried to ship a hoodie to canada and it says shipping is $14. hoodie probably about the same as this jacket, so maybe $20 max for shipping?

but that's still dropping $150 on a jacket heh. + taxes + currency exchange rate, so like $200 CDN. i dont think i've ever spent 200 on 1 piece of clothing (other than winter jackets). it does look nice and tempting tho
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 31 2014 16:31 GMT
#226
On July 31 2014 02:18 BisuDagger wrote:
Ouch. Gonna have to stick to my two TL shirts and SKT shirt for now.

Staff members don't get discounts?! lol
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 31 2014 16:39 GMT
#227
On July 31 2014 06:23 disciple wrote:
Guys I will try to reply to the points you bring up later today but I just wanted to say something about buying our products to support us. Honestly if you just want to support us buying a shirt or a keycap or a poster is as good as buying the jacket and I'm thankful for any contribution you make to TL. But dont just buy this jacket to support us - buy it if you like it, if you find it awesome, if its a proruct you think you will have a lot of fun owning. Sure we will make money from selling these but more than anything I think that the jacket is a great product to just express your love for esports and the community, to show what you like while looking damn cool. We hope that we can find 300 people thinking like that and will buy the jacket cause its awesome and not just to support TL

But but.. I want to support TL.
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 31 2014 16:43 GMT
#228
On August 01 2014 00:58 IPT wrote:
can you advise the sizing that'll be available?

This has been mentioned a few time already. Really need more info on the sizing guys. Thanks.
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 17:46:49
July 31 2014 16:51 GMT
#229
http://nimbusnordic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/providence_size_guide.pdf

I'm assuming this is the sizing guide.

I'm a newbie at buying online so I need some help. My chest is ~110cm around, is there a way to take that measurement and apply it to this sizing guide that only gives width? When I measure the width of my chest I get 35cm and a small jacket has a width of 55cm >.>

I'm 185cm tall so I know for sure I won't be buying a small jacket

edit...got my sizing wrong, 95 cm around, front 53cm.
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 16:58:28
July 31 2014 16:56 GMT
#230
On August 01 2014 01:51 Thaniri wrote:
http://nimbusnordic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/providence_size_guide.pdf

I'm assuming this is the sizing guide.

I'm a newbie at buying online so I need some help. My chest is ~110cm around, is there a way to take that measurement and apply it to this sizing guide that only gives width? When I measure the width of my chest I get 35cm and a small jacket has a width of 55cm >.>

I'm 185cm tall so I know for sure I won't be buying a small jacket


pretty sure u need to measure around your chest, like around the front and back of your chest, not just across it. huh but u said 110 cm around? that sounds crazy big tho
IPT
Profile Joined October 2013
United States14 Posts
July 31 2014 17:10 GMT
#231
On August 01 2014 01:51 Thaniri wrote:
http://nimbusnordic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/providence_size_guide.pdf

I'm assuming this is the sizing guide.

I'm a newbie at buying online so I need some help. My chest is ~110cm around, is there a way to take that measurement and apply it to this sizing guide that only gives width? When I measure the width of my chest I get 35cm and a small jacket has a width of 55cm >.>

I'm 185cm tall so I know for sure I won't be buying a small jacket


thats fine for the generic sizing, but that doesn't mean all those sizes will be available for this TL jacket.
Are they only doing S/M/L/XL? or will there be the big guy sizes of XXL/3XL/4XL?

need some love for us fatty esports fans too!
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 17:33:20
July 31 2014 17:32 GMT
#232
On August 01 2014 01:24 zev318 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 00:27 Djzapz wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:26 Nekovivie wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:21 zul wrote:
I like the style, but white gets dirt so fast and after some washes it isn`t that flashy anymore.


Buy a better quality detergent

Is that even a thing? I always assumed they made that up to sell brand detergents to suckers.

Anyway I can't afford this considering they'll find a way to charge $30 to ship to Canada. Shame . I want one.


well i just tried to ship a hoodie to canada and it says shipping is $14. hoodie probably about the same as this jacket, so maybe $20 max for shipping?

but that's still dropping $150 on a jacket heh. + taxes + currency exchange rate, so like $200 CDN. i dont think i've ever spent 200 on 1 piece of clothing (other than winter jackets). it does look nice and tempting tho

Yeah well regardless it's too much. Especially if it gets tagged at customs. But if I remember correctly shipping for the SKT 2013 team jersey was $30 or $40 to Canada, something ridiculous.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
July 31 2014 17:38 GMT
#233
On August 01 2014 00:06 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 01:54 disciple wrote:
On July 31 2014 01:49 tomastaz wrote:
What time will it start on August 1?


15:00 GMT (+00:00)



Where did they say this? O:
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
July 31 2014 17:39 GMT
#234
On August 01 2014 02:38 Alryk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 00:06 zatic wrote:
On July 31 2014 01:54 disciple wrote:
On July 31 2014 01:49 tomastaz wrote:
What time will it start on August 1?


15:00 GMT (+00:00)



Where did they say this? O:

Just believe him he's staff and they said it in the thread about the LiquidDota shirt.
On August 01 2014 02:32 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 01:24 zev318 wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:27 Djzapz wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:26 Nekovivie wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:21 zul wrote:
I like the style, but white gets dirt so fast and after some washes it isn`t that flashy anymore.


Buy a better quality detergent

Is that even a thing? I always assumed they made that up to sell brand detergents to suckers.

Anyway I can't afford this considering they'll find a way to charge $30 to ship to Canada. Shame . I want one.


well i just tried to ship a hoodie to canada and it says shipping is $14. hoodie probably about the same as this jacket, so maybe $20 max for shipping?

but that's still dropping $150 on a jacket heh. + taxes + currency exchange rate, so like $200 CDN. i dont think i've ever spent 200 on 1 piece of clothing (other than winter jackets). it does look nice and tempting tho

Yeah well regardless it's too much. Especially if it gets tagged at customs. But if I remember correctly shipping for the SKT 2013 team jersey was $30 or $40 to Canada, something ridiculous.

Weren't those shipped from South Korea though just sold through the TL storefront?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
July 31 2014 17:41 GMT
#235
On August 01 2014 02:39 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 02:38 Alryk wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:06 zatic wrote:
On July 31 2014 01:54 disciple wrote:
On July 31 2014 01:49 tomastaz wrote:
What time will it start on August 1?


15:00 GMT (+00:00)



Where did they say this? O:

Just believe him he's staff and they said it in the thread about the LiquidDota shirt.
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 02:32 Djzapz wrote:
On August 01 2014 01:24 zev318 wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:27 Djzapz wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:26 Nekovivie wrote:
On August 01 2014 00:21 zul wrote:
I like the style, but white gets dirt so fast and after some washes it isn`t that flashy anymore.


Buy a better quality detergent

Is that even a thing? I always assumed they made that up to sell brand detergents to suckers.

Anyway I can't afford this considering they'll find a way to charge $30 to ship to Canada. Shame . I want one.


well i just tried to ship a hoodie to canada and it says shipping is $14. hoodie probably about the same as this jacket, so maybe $20 max for shipping?

but that's still dropping $150 on a jacket heh. + taxes + currency exchange rate, so like $200 CDN. i dont think i've ever spent 200 on 1 piece of clothing (other than winter jackets). it does look nice and tempting tho

Yeah well regardless it's too much. Especially if it gets tagged at customs. But if I remember correctly shipping for the SKT 2013 team jersey was $30 or $40 to Canada, something ridiculous.

Weren't those shipped from South Korea though just sold through the TL storefront?


Yeah... it's on page 2. Derp :D
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 17:47:21
July 31 2014 17:45 GMT
#236
On August 01 2014 02:10 IPT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 01:51 Thaniri wrote:
http://nimbusnordic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/providence_size_guide.pdf

I'm assuming this is the sizing guide.

I'm a newbie at buying online so I need some help. My chest is ~110cm around, is there a way to take that measurement and apply it to this sizing guide that only gives width? When I measure the width of my chest I get 35cm and a small jacket has a width of 55cm >.>

I'm 185cm tall so I know for sure I won't be buying a small jacket


thats fine for the generic sizing, but that doesn't mean all those sizes will be available for this TL jacket.
Are they only doing S/M/L/XL? or will there be the big guy sizes of XXL/3XL/4XL?

need some love for us fatty esports fans too!


I'm not fat though, I weigh 80kg.

I remeasured myself, 95cm chest around, 53cm front.

Now I'm confused cause I had a coat tailored for me and the chest was 110cm this past winter. Humm.

edit: And that's STILL a small size on the chart.....
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 31 2014 18:30 GMT
#237
Can we get disciple to measure the jackets? xD
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
July 31 2014 18:41 GMT
#238
On August 01 2014 01:31 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 02:18 BisuDagger wrote:
Ouch. Gonna have to stick to my two TL shirts and SKT shirt for now.

Staff members don't get discounts?! lol


We do! BD is a cheapskate SKT fan

On August 01 2014 02:10 IPT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 01:51 Thaniri wrote:
http://nimbusnordic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/providence_size_guide.pdf

I'm assuming this is the sizing guide.

I'm a newbie at buying online so I need some help. My chest is ~110cm around, is there a way to take that measurement and apply it to this sizing guide that only gives width? When I measure the width of my chest I get 35cm and a small jacket has a width of 55cm >.>

I'm 185cm tall so I know for sure I won't be buying a small jacket


thats fine for the generic sizing, but that doesn't mean all those sizes will be available for this TL jacket.
Are they only doing S/M/L/XL? or will there be the big guy sizes of XXL/3XL/4XL?

need some love for us fatty esports fans too!


There will be a few available in 2XL.
AdministratorBreak the chains
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
July 31 2014 18:46 GMT
#239
are the mousepads coming back in stock?
© Current year.
Wasad
Profile Joined June 2013
Portugal99 Posts
July 31 2014 19:24 GMT
#240
what time do the jackets are available on the store? midnight Europe?
@Wasad_
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
17:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
16:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 212
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 584
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 53
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27242
Mini 445
Hyuk 263
firebathero 185
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 63
Mong 49
Hyun 42
Killer 29
PianO 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Rock 17
Bale 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
qojqva1664
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1306
crisheroes1266
Liquid`Hasu629
Other Games
Grubby2277
FrodaN2026
fl0m1166
Beastyqt742
Mlord448
Liquid`VortiX222
Livibee162
KnowMe145
ArmadaUGS134
Mew2King56
Trikslyr45
ToD33
CosmosSc2 18
Chillindude5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick901
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• printf 37
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 12
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7919
Other Games
• imaqtpie510
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV225
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 30m
INu's Battles
18h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.