• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7393 users

The True Zia Story - Page 26

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 36 Next All
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
September 16 2006 04:54 GMT
#501
--- Nuked ---
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 04:55:00
September 16 2006 04:54 GMT
#502
On September 16 2006 13:53 rpf289 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 13:51 Zooey wrote:
you goddam insecure attention whore i DO care about you!
I'm not insecure. Nor am I an attention whore. You attacked me. I defended myself. Repeat.

And you're a fucking liar--you don't care about me.


i think you and your insecurities are hesitant to accept that someone might actually care about you in this world;)


edit:: okay we should really stop raping this thread
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 04:54 GMT
#503
I could say the same for you regarding ignorance.
teh leet newb
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1999 Posts
September 16 2006 04:56 GMT
#504
Wow, this has got to be the fastest growing thread ever...
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 04:56 GMT
#505
On September 16 2006 13:54 Zooey wrote:
rpf if i was within 5 yards of you i would definitely give you a hug
Do you want to know what I'd do if I was within 5 yards of you?
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
September 16 2006 04:56 GMT
#506
--- Nuked ---
Shiva_Chandra
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Denmark341 Posts
September 16 2006 04:56 GMT
#507
You would ask him if you were hotter than zia?
Avi @^_^@
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 04:56 GMT
#508
On September 16 2006 13:54 Gene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 13:53 rpf289 wrote:
On September 16 2006 13:51 Zooey wrote:
you goddam insecure attention whore i DO care about you!
I'm not insecure. Nor am I an attention whore. You attacked me. I defended myself. Repeat.

And you're a fucking liar--you don't care about me.


i think you and your insecurities are hesitant to accept that someone might actually care about you in this world;)


edit:: okay we should really stop raping this thread
I'm really not insecure. But okay.

And no, the thread rapage must continue.
Zeller
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States1109 Posts
September 16 2006 04:57 GMT
#509
this is just too weird, really zia has no defense , you just dont pretend to be a different sex online and tell other men you love them and make up crazy stories about bein raped and tell people your crying and you will never walk again, thats just not right , its not brilliant, its creepy, no one is surprised you came up with that idea, its the fact that you did it, you fucked with some peoples emotions pretty bad(myself not included), w/e zia has to say can easily be countered with the fact its just too creepy to do what he did , seek a doctor or your parents for some help
Last.Epic , Epic[LighT]
Ender
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States294 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 05:01:24
September 16 2006 04:57 GMT
#510
Well I think it's time I added my 2 cents....I didn't know Zia nearly as well as everybody here (never exchanged msn, never pm, only gamed twice) , but I'm pretty sure I knew her the EARLIEST, before she got on tl.net or became popular or anything.. A friend of mine had started a clan called P)x- and the next thing i know she's like co-leader or something. I never really joined P)x, but I hung out and played with them a lot. I remember "Zia" telling me about how she grew up in Korea and knew [NC]...Yellow, how she was living in Finland, but had lived in the U.S. as well, etc. and all this time she was on her own. Now right here, everything sounded absurd because for someone to grow up in an Asian culture, adopt their language, and then be able to learn Finnish and still be able to type in perfect American all while providing for yourself takes genius, but I never challenged her on any of these things really. I only made a sarcastic remark about her growing up with Yellow to which she quickly replied, "Excuse me, are you telling me how I grew up?" and after that I never really talked about it again. I mean, it was possible for "Zia" to be what she said she was, but I didn't care about suspicion because we were never close at all. Then I stopped playing bw for like a year and when i came back, she's in pG. But the interesting thing about everything was her attitude. She was trying to be, in all aspects, like Tifa from FF7. But someone who actually IS like Tifa (I know someone who actually is like her in real life) would never admit this fact. Like for instance, girls who are like Tifa don't say things like "me=Tifa" and yet, I saw her say stuff like this on posts here and online. They're strong-minded, independent; but they're not trying to BE like anybody. And then, in her recent accident thread, she said something like "I have a reputation to keep." But if she had a reputation of total bad-ass to keep would she have made a thread that longed for the sympathy of everyone in TL.net? So I decided not to respond to the accident post. Of course, I had not idea she was actually a he--what I thought was that Zia was a she, but just faking her personality on the internet.

So what do I think of all this? I think it's hilarious.....because the guy behind it has such a "boring and mundane" life that he has to pretend he's a girl to make his life more interesting.

P.S. ROFL remember that story about how some guy threw a brick at her car and then she ran up to him while he was stopped at the light and beat his ass? Did anybody seriously believe this? I mean, who throws a brick at a car, and then stops at the next light?
The beatings will continue until the morale improves.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
September 16 2006 05:02 GMT
#511
500+ posts in 14 hours, gogo TLnet!
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Guybrush
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Spain4744 Posts
September 16 2006 05:03 GMT
#512
Has anyone of you seen the movies Mulholland Drive and Vanilla Sky ? These are movies, quite similar to this situation, where a person escapes reality and goes into the idealistic world for that person. That might explain all the stuff about having a major in psychology, journalism, and sociology, having personal contact with musical and pornographic rolemodels and all the other personal experiences "Zia" has had. As most of you might have surmised these experiences are far from being randomly picked out IE being babysitted by Yellows sister. In addition to this feed from all the responses/attention from a small community consisting people not being close to similar experiences.

You achieve the dreamlike status and get addicted to it. Think of it as a fantasy world. Like a drug. 5 years is a long time, but not if you are commited, and enjoy the situation to the fullest, which seems to be the case here.
Live2Win is awesome. Happy new year scarabi!
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 05:06 GMT
#513
On September 16 2006 13:56 Zooey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 13:56 rpf289 wrote:
On September 16 2006 13:54 Zooey wrote:
rpf if i was within 5 yards of you i would definitely give you a hug
Do you want to know what I'd do if I was within 5 yards of you?

make me bleed?
Actually I didn't really have a response. But no, I wouldn't make you bleed. I'm a lot nicer than that.
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
September 16 2006 05:06 GMT
#514
On September 16 2006 14:06 rpf289 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 13:56 Zooey wrote:
On September 16 2006 13:56 rpf289 wrote:
On September 16 2006 13:54 Zooey wrote:
rpf if i was within 5 yards of you i would definitely give you a hug
Do you want to know what I'd do if I was within 5 yards of you?

make me bleed?
Actually I didn't really have a response. But no, I wouldn't make you bleed. I'm a lot nicer than that.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Dahlia...
Profile Joined September 2005
United States409 Posts
September 16 2006 05:06 GMT
#515
First Alexa now Zia, it seems oG) was infested with men wanting to be women.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 05:08:10
September 16 2006 05:07 GMT
#516
rpf stop replying to dronebabo please.

PM him if you want.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
September 16 2006 05:08 GMT
#517
brb, recovering from shock
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 05:08 GMT
#518
ETT phone home!

Sorry, had to.
TheGreatOne
Profile Joined November 2005
United States534 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 05:12:49
September 16 2006 05:10 GMT
#519
I remember seeing that picture a couple of years ago on wgt and I remember thinking wow what a fucking bizzare looking guy. I rarely talked to her except for a couple of occurances and always assumed she was a girl since the whole ordeal with eri and such. Honestly I dont see the excitement in pretending to be a girl for 5 years, I can see it being fun for a while but seriously 5 fucking years? The only possible thing I can see is that this person is a serious loser irl and has no friends most likely and vitalizes the internet and uses it to get attention and make friends. Any guy I know wouldn't fake date a guy on the internet for a year or however long it was just to keep up a fucking act. I see this as having a serious mental problem or just maybe being homosexual.
Protoss has always been the strongest race and always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
September 16 2006 05:11 GMT
#520
O_O!
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft414
RuFF_SC2 161
Nina 86
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2224
Bale 19
yabsab 18
Terrorterran 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1202
taco 311
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox706
Other Games
summit1g8599
JimRising 667
Day[9].tv517
C9.Mang0334
WinterStarcraft305
Livibee148
Maynarde143
Sick132
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick949
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv517
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 32m
Stellar Fest
9h 32m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.