• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:19
CEST 03:19
KST 10:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8340 users

The True Zia Story - Page 21

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 36 Next All
MoltkeWarding
Profile Joined November 2003
5195 Posts
September 16 2006 03:18 GMT
#401
On September 16 2006 12:15 vGl-CoW wrote:
[image loading]


If only those curly locks went on a girl the visage might have been redeeming.
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 03:21 GMT
#402
rofl curly hair is disgusting. People might tell you otherwise, but it really is grotesque. I've had it straightened before and it lasted a number of hours. I blame my dad (he had an afro at his wedding).
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
zergc1
Profile Joined October 2004
Zimbabwe961 Posts
September 16 2006 03:22 GMT
#403
[image loading]


omg
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 03:23 GMT
#404
sweet!
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
September 16 2006 03:23 GMT
#405
I didn't laugh at much in this topic.. but zergc1 L O FUCKING L
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
CCHS
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States614 Posts
September 16 2006 03:23 GMT
#406
hhahahhaah
Believe in the Ball! Throw Yourself!
racebannon
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada1225 Posts
September 16 2006 03:23 GMT
#407
On September 16 2006 12:21 IcedEarth wrote:
rofl curly hair is disgusting. People might tell you otherwise, but it really is grotesque. I've had it straightened before and it lasted a number of hours. I blame my dad (he had an afro at his wedding).


didn't you say you weren't going to post in this thread you fucking failure
when they really get to know you they will run
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
September 16 2006 03:24 GMT
#408
SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ZIA

How can you justify wasting so much time pretending? I'm not insulting you, but sometimes I post here for advice about my life. You couldn't do that. You could only ask for advice about a life that wasn't yours. Sometimes I post because it's a relaxing way to express myself. You couldn't relax because you constantly had to remember five hundred things about a made up character. Honestly, and I'm not trying to make fun of you, are you a homosexual? I couldn't imagine spending hours talking to a guy who's interested in you without you being interested in him. What did you get out of this?

The waste of time seems... criminal. You just can't justify it. It's RIDICULOUS. When you're 40 are you going to look fondly on the years you spent pretending to be a girl? Where were your parents? You must've had to spend 5 hours online being zia and chatting before you could spend anytime doing stuff you wanted to do online...


I just can't believe someone would be so wasteful with their life....
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2685 Posts
September 16 2006 03:24 GMT
#409
On September 16 2006 12:22 zergc1 wrote:
[image loading]


omg


hot
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 03:27 GMT
#410
Damn.

I admit I was totally fooled. I never really had any reason to think otherwise because well, any time I had any doubts, I'd remember hearing about how "she" and Eri had met up, done things, etc., etc.

Ah well.


Rob - rpf289 says:
okay so what's your real name?
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
Adam
More metal than your mama's kettle says:

Rob - rpf289 says:
ugh
Rob - rpf289 says:
so you're really the ugly kid in all those pictures with the afro?
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
ugly kid?
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
the fuck?
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
that was 5 years ago you mongrel
More metal than your mama's kettle says:

Rob - rpf289 says:
so who's the girl?
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
she's one of my cohorts
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
and rather delicious at that
Rob - rpf289 says:
ah well
Rob - rpf289 says:
so does she know you've been displaying her like this all over the fucking internet?
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
yep
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
she was in on it
Rob - rpf289 says:
man I can't believe I actually liked you
Rob - rpf289 says:
the funny thing is that I'm better looking than you
Rob - rpf289 says:
and don't have to lie to get attention
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
you didn't like me
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
you liked zia
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
everyone did
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
i loved her
More metal than your mama's kettle says:
she was awesome
Rob - rpf289 says:
you're right
Rob - rpf289 says:
Zia is cool
Rob - rpf289 says:
you're just a douchebag


--

On September 16 2006 03:43 HeadBangaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
(rekrul speaking of suncow):
***GOSSIP***To show you how he makes people not like him. We were eating after courage and he was telling me and another korean about how he thinks Tossgirl is a really nice girl and how they talked on b.net some and she was really nice and told him about her hamsters and stuff. Then the korean jokingly said "LoL she talks about her hamsters every day 10x a day with 10 guys," and Suncow got all flustered and wigged out and started yelling with huge eyes...TELL TOSSGIRL IF THIS IS TRUE SHE IS A FUCKING EVIL TERRIBLE PERSON...IF THATS TRUE EVERYTHING SHE SAID TO ME IS A LIE AND FAKE. I was like ...... the korean was like ...... just looking at him like wtf. Then he repeated himself, then we .....'d him again, then he kept saying "OK TELL HER OK TELL HER?" Really fucked up shit.

Suncow's naivity-followed-by-crushing-reality seqeunce is what many of you are going through. I'd have sworn that tools like rpf1234 fell completely head-over-heels in love with this imaginary girl.

IcedEarth certainly attention-whored plenty, lending credibility to the femme-persona. But I became skeptic after all the bragging about guitar-chops. But never an audio clip posted. A real woman would have shown off constantly, especially in the multiple threads like "Post your music here!"
I'd like to see drone do some explaining...

I hate showing interest, but this e-phenomenon of excessive vagina-worship has been impossible to ignore. I'm so glad it's finally OVER
Yes, because I talked to "her" on MSN I was in love with her. That's some air-tight logic you have there.

On September 16 2006 04:00 RaGe wrote:
Haha I remember being in a game with rise strafe and tf-prince a year or 2 ago and they were talking about this. About the 'being finnish but not wanting to speak finnish'. And they doubted 'she' was real.
'She' convinced me 'she' was real though, when she started defending RPF

wait.. maybe zia=rpf

loller
haha, nope. Mani can confirm I post from MA, and Adam, as he says his name is, posts from TN.
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
September 16 2006 03:27 GMT
#411
I was fooled, just because I thought Eri met "her", but I never believed 90% of the bullshit. Voice training from a singer of Nightwish (Not really the kind of person who would do something like that), footwear model, pro Halo player (supposedly taught Proxa how to play... even though Proxa was never anything special), awesome guitarist, supposedly met Dave Mustaine and Mustaine was soooo impressed by their playing, blah blah blah. No one could lead a life like that. I always wondered to myself why someone would lie about so many things on the internet to make themselves feel special, and now I know... the whole thing was a lie.

That's crazy to go on for 5.5 years, though. I'm not upset, or anything, because I never really talked to this person, but that's insane to go on for that long. (Insane like, 'wow, did you see that?!')
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Hollow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Canada2180 Posts
September 16 2006 03:28 GMT
#412
zergc1, good timing.. that was incredibly funny
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 03:29 GMT
#413
On September 16 2006 12:24 -_- wrote:
SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ZIA

How can you justify wasting so much time pretending? I'm not insulting you, but sometimes I post here for advice about my life. You couldn't do that. You could only ask for advice about a life that wasn't yours. Sometimes I post because it's a relaxing way to express myself. You couldn't relax because you constantly had to remember five hundred things about a made up character. Honestly, and I'm not trying to make fun of you, are you a homosexual? I couldn't imagine spending hours talking to a guy who's interested in you without you being interested in him. What did you get out of this?

The waste of time seems... criminal. You just can't justify it. It's RIDICULOUS. When you're 40 are you going to look fondly on the years you spent pretending to be a girl? Where were your parents? You must've had to spend 5 hours online being zia and chatting before you could spend anytime doing stuff you wanted to do online...


I just can't believe someone would be so wasteful with their life....


hmm I don't really see how I could answer this without you and everyone else saying "BULLSHIT! IT'S NOT JUICY ENOUGH, SO IT CAN'T BE TRUE!" So for the moment, I'm just not going to reply. Once all this dies down and everyone gets bored with it (maybe july will quit bw, guys), then you pm me this again.

Oh, and to whoever mentioned that I said I wasn't going to post in this thread, I changed my mind. Have you ever changed your mind before? It happened to me.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
draeger
Profile Joined July 2003
United States3256 Posts
September 16 2006 03:31 GMT
#414
On September 16 2006 12:22 zergc1 wrote:
[image loading]


omg


hahaha

If there's one thing WoW has taught me, it's that voice communication answers a lot of questions. Someone claiming to be a chick? Get them on vent and talking. Unless they go all out with the voice synthesizer (never seen it pulled off), it's pretty impossible to hide your identity. The BW community is living in the ice age as far as communication is concerned. After playing WoW for almost two years, I can't even fathom how I played War2, BW, Diablo2, etc without using a microphone. It makes things so much simpler and straight forward.

On an unreleated note, guys make way too big of a deal about girls playing video games. Who cares? You should be giving people attention because you enjoy playing with them and think they're cool, not because you think they might give you some epussy. Regarding the whole zia issue, I assumed she was a female. Do I care about the joke? Not in the slightest. I never played or spoke with him. Hell, I don't even know if I've ever even responded to a zia post. To me, zia was just another person posting on a community board. While the broken legs thread was taking things a bit far, impersonating a female is quite funny imo. I think it was pulled off very well considering it has lasted for how long? 4-5 years? I'm impressed.
t.t
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
September 16 2006 03:31 GMT
#415
its not really funny, eri may be laughing at it now, but if it happened to me i would be pissed/hurt. its kind of sad that you devoted so much time into this.
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
September 16 2006 03:31 GMT
#416
--- Nuked ---
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28899 Posts
September 16 2006 03:33 GMT
#417
loll at picture
Moderator
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 16 2006 03:35 GMT
#418
On September 16 2006 12:27 rpf289 wrote:

Show nested quote +

Rob - rpf289 says:
the funny thing is that I'm better looking than you
Rob - rpf289 says:
and don't have to lie to get attention





Hey rpf heres your new signature:

"usually every girl that likes me is boring, and every girl i like turns out to be a guy"
Moderator<:3-/-<
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 03:37 GMT
#419
Still bitter about the South America comment I see.
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 03:39 GMT
#420
On September 16 2006 12:31 Zooey wrote:
rpf, you're right that you don't have to lie to get attention
but seriously, why are you saying he is 'ugly' and that you are better looking than him?
...insecure much?
what's with the fucking psychoanalyzation...all I did was insult the guy. OH MY GOD I MUST BE INSECURE LOL
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft434
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft423
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2100
Artosis 601
910 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever605
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox591
Other Games
summit1g8436
JimRising 568
C9.Mang0321
Maynarde149
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS50
Livibee17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 41m
Stellar Fest
11h 41m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.