• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7296 users

The True Zia Story - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 36 Next All
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
September 16 2006 03:03 GMT
#381
LOL @ this whole situation; I never knew who zia was and I've been around for a while (sorry I don't post 10 times a day) but you are one sad, sad dude if you're pretending to be a girl for the better half of a decade.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 16 2006 03:04 GMT
#382
IntoTheWow is not from Argentina.

yeah yeah pretty sad you heard it here first
Moderator<:3-/-<
mYm.Alpine
Profile Joined April 2006
United States465 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 03:07:41
September 16 2006 03:07 GMT
#383
See what happens when BoxeR begins dropping out of leagues...mass chaos throughout the sc scene this week.
Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
September 16 2006 03:08 GMT
#384
On September 16 2006 12:04 IntoTheWow wrote:
IntoTheWow is not from Argentina.

yeah yeah pretty sad you heard it here first


Hey buddy, I'm from Florida.

To me, you're a Cuban.

CCHS
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States614 Posts
September 16 2006 03:08 GMT
#385
you know zia have made a new account and started talking in this thread. kinda weird isn't it?
Believe in the Ball! Throw Yourself!
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
September 16 2006 03:08 GMT
#386
To make myself clear, I do NOT condone what Zia did, but I couldn't care less about Zia's gender, and I don't care all that much about Zia's personal experiences and none of you really should either unless you know Zia in real life.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
September 16 2006 03:08 GMT
#387
ROFL.
And i love how everyone suddenly "knows it" after its been uncovered.
You know what.
I knew it all along too.
YAH, i really did.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 03:09 GMT
#388
Nah I haven't cchs. I'll continue using this if I continue at all. And if I get banned, I get banned. I deserve it anyways, despite having kindly asked admins not to ban me.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
September 16 2006 03:10 GMT
#389
haha this is like the greatest thing ever
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 03:18:12
September 16 2006 03:10 GMT
#390
On September 16 2006 11:53 travis wrote:
i think its slightly amusing

I also don't understand everyone's reactions

sure its kinda mean for this guy/these guys to do
but if you haven't met someone in person.. you have not MET them

the only thing i find weird is why someone would want to spend so much of their time to do this
I really do not understand anyone with this attitude to be honest. You can learn to know people online to a very extreme extent. In fact for you specifically if I shared your way of thinking together with everyone else that knows you you would have still been broke in poker. I hope you are glad that other people do think they can trust people by merely have spoken to them online.

As for everyone else who is saying things about not trusting people online or finding it sad/pathetic people are trying to maintain some sort of relationship on the internet; I can only tell you that you are missing out on a great deal by holding yourself back. For every twisted person you meet there's a 100 honest ones. I am living with Meat and Raszi and have been rl friends with them for the past 4 years. Both of them I met through the internet and I could probably give you a list of dozens of things in which ways people I met online have made my life better. If I hadn't trusted Meat and/or Raszi in the first place we would never even have met. Online you are guaranteed to be able to interact with way more people than irl and if you manage to stay away from the psychos this can only increase your lifes worth. I can't even begin to explain what the internet has meant to me in my life. Probably enough to open its separate topic about it.

And to say it is 'kinda' mean to do these things really puzzles me. Simply because you haven't actually seen someones face means it doesn't really matter if you hurt their feelings? That is some really scary thought. People have gotten hurt, people will get hurt. To say it's 'kinda mean' is downright insulting.

To give some reference to your own situation you are saying that simply because you and I have not met irl that would have somehow made it okay if you hadn't pay me back? Not okay but I think whether we meet or not has got nothing to do with the moral values behind doing something to one another.
Administrator
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
September 16 2006 03:11 GMT
#391
On September 16 2006 12:07 mYm.Alpine wrote:
See what happens when BoxeR begins dropping out of leagues...mass chaos throughout the sc scene this week.


Lollllllllllll XD!!!
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Sir Rexus Henk
Profile Joined June 2006
Netherlands341 Posts
September 16 2006 03:11 GMT
#392
IcedEarth... let me ask you something

























have you ever seen a giant MAGGOT?
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 03:12 GMT
#393
Yeah, but they always kill my scvs, so I don't like them.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 16 2006 03:12 GMT
#394
On September 16 2006 12:08 BlackJack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 12:04 IntoTheWow wrote:
IntoTheWow is not from Argentina.

yeah yeah pretty sad you heard it here first


Hey buddy, I'm from Florida.

To me, you're a Cuban.



You shave your balls
Moderator<:3-/-<
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
September 16 2006 03:13 GMT
#395
All I know is this whole thing is just messed up, makes me feel uneasy as the strange comments while casting :|
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
CCHS
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States614 Posts
September 16 2006 03:14 GMT
#396
ROFLMFAO. theres like 50 posts a minute in this thread. At least tell us this "Zia" are you a guy or a girl and do you have other people use your account to spam post counts.
Believe in the Ball! Throw Yourself!
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
September 16 2006 03:15 GMT
#397
[image loading]
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 03:16 GMT
#398
Micro, don't comment in this thread WHILE you're casting. You have my msn.

CCHS I'm a guy and post count has never meant anything to me. The only thing that sucks about that is the fact that I'm a devourer. What the hell, man. A devourer.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
September 16 2006 03:17 GMT
#399
Oh, I'm not casting now. I mean a while back when I was part of WGTour.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Sir Rexus Henk
Profile Joined June 2006
Netherlands341 Posts
September 16 2006 03:17 GMT
#400
On September 16 2006 12:15 vGl-CoW wrote:
[image loading]



wow.... thats one ugly mother
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft414
RuFF_SC2 161
Nina 86
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2224
Bale 19
yabsab 18
Terrorterran 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1202
taco 311
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox706
Other Games
summit1g8599
JimRising 667
Day[9].tv517
C9.Mang0334
WinterStarcraft305
Livibee148
Maynarde143
Sick132
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick949
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv517
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 33m
Stellar Fest
9h 33m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.