• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8474 users

The True Zia Story - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 36 Next All
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
September 15 2006 23:58 GMT
#241
Zia im sure you are reading this, can we have webcam sex now? you dont have to hide ur penis for me anymore

kisses me
tKd_
Profile Joined February 2005
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-15 23:58:39
September 15 2006 23:58 GMT
#242
i feel no sympathy after that fake internet convo.
TreK
Profile Joined August 2004
Sweden2089 Posts
September 15 2006 23:58 GMT
#243
On September 16 2006 08:39 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:

After we confronted 'them' on MSN it was pretty obvious Zia wasn't going to kill himself and Manifesto opened this topic. We also waited a bit to inform (Zia told most of them himself after the confrontation) the people closely involved in some kind of relationship with Zia. We were strongly considering the option of having Zia disappear from the community in cooperation with Zia himself. However when it was obvious he was selling yet another lie to us we decided to forget about that plan.


What lie was this?
Or did i miss something?
Bergkamp ftw!
X_LiNe
Profile Joined August 2006
France89 Posts
September 15 2006 23:58 GMT
#244
Well if this guy is some kind of "genius" anyway even though he may be a nerd or something like that :o
X_LiNe
Profile Joined August 2006
France89 Posts
September 15 2006 23:59 GMT
#245
On September 16 2006 08:58 {ToT}Strafe wrote:
Zia im sure you are reading this, can we have webcam sex now? you dont have to hide ur penis for me anymore

kisses me


Haha be careful or he will really send sex photos to you xD
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13526 Posts
September 15 2006 23:59 GMT
#246
Nobody had reason to think Zia wasn't real except for the few who really knew him.

I always thought he was a she, purely for the fact Eri had met, and had intimate relations with her.

Which makes it all the more funnier.

"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
Noun
Profile Joined March 2005
United States1026 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 00:02:14
September 16 2006 00:01 GMT
#247
I've always thought IcedEarth was a guy, wasn't aware of that "Zia" was supposed to be a girl.

And as for the leg busted thread, I didn't really feel sorry and did not bother to post. It's just not me, kissing up to people posting stuff like "Good luck in the future" or something like that when I don't even know who the guy is, really.

Yes I'm a cold-blooded person
msadc
Profile Joined February 2006
United States152 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 00:03:48
September 16 2006 00:01 GMT
#248
I know who 'she' is...it's Stimey getting his revenge on TL.net!!!

Actually, I'm just wondering what happened to him after his mitsy account was banned. Has he reappeared? He was one of my favorite posters (although I do understand why most found him annoying )
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13526 Posts
September 16 2006 00:01 GMT
#249
Him/Her, w/e.

Damn heshes =[
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
_Bandit_
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada115 Posts
September 16 2006 00:02 GMT
#250
On September 16 2006 08:57 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 08:55 _Bandit_ wrote:
This is like... the best internet drama I've ever seen. I don't even know Zia or Eri, but reading Eri's posts kinda blew my mind...seriously you probably have enough material to write a pretty awesome book.

*Applause to all involved in this conspiracy!*

Again; noone but Zia was involved. Zia saying he consisted of 3 persons. Us saying he's just one (we have pretty good reasons for this).


Yeah, I know Zia was the only conspirator, but I meant all the people close to Zia and all the people who got played way harder than I did (like Eri) get my applause for contributing in some way to this incredible story (by being big suckers of course).

If Eri didn't "fall in love" with Zia, or if he didn't have such a close relationship, this story would be nowhere near as good as it is, so I applaud him even for being relatively innocent.

That's what I meant by "being involved in the conspiracy".
Bandit[LighT]
X_LiNe
Profile Joined August 2006
France89 Posts
September 16 2006 00:02 GMT
#251
On September 16 2006 09:01 Noun wrote:
I've always thought IcedEarth was a guy, wasn't aware of that "Zia" was supposed to be a girl.

And as for the leg busted thread, I didn't really feel sorry and did not bother to post. It's just not me, kissing up to people posting stuff like "Good luck in the future" or something like that when I don't even know who the guy is, really.

Yes I'm a cold-blooded person


Nop you're just a normal person
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
September 16 2006 00:03 GMT
#252
I guess Mani wasn't pranking us..

That's still some crazy/fucked up shit.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
September 16 2006 00:04 GMT
#253
O SHIT IM FIGURED OUT FUCK
DaZe
Profile Joined November 2003
Sweden2111 Posts
September 16 2006 00:09 GMT
#254
lol ....
racebannon
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada1225 Posts
September 16 2006 00:10 GMT
#255
Wasn't Eri or someone romantically involved in RL, or claimed to be?

I remember a long time ago I made a post about my adventures in anal sex, and I recall quite vividly Zia saying something along the lines of how anal sex is the only thing that gives her physical pleasure and is so much better than vaginal. I thought that was a pretty peculiar thing for any girl to say, but i thought because of the RL involvement of some mod here that it was definitely a girl, and just thought her fucking weird.

Also that claim from her provoked someone else to say something along the lines of "didn't Eri once post something like 'I've done you in the ass, stop talking' type playful comment with regards to zia?"

It really sheds a whole new light on him/her/it proclaiming her love for anal now.

This whole thing is fucked up
when they really get to know you they will run
teh leet newb
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1999 Posts
September 16 2006 00:12 GMT
#256
Holy shit wtf...
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28899 Posts
September 16 2006 00:13 GMT
#257
there was once a thread related to hovz beating up nextel and zia wrote in it "I beat up eri" and then I thought posting "I fucked you in the ass" was a really funny retort
Moderator
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13526 Posts
September 16 2006 00:15 GMT
#258
On September 16 2006 09:10 racebannon wrote:
Wasn't Eri or someone romantically involved in RL, or claimed to be?

I remember a long time ago I made a post about my adventures in anal sex, and I recall quite vividly Zia saying something along the lines of how anal sex is the only thing that gives her physical pleasure and is so much better than vaginal. I thought that was a pretty peculiar thing for any girl to say, but i thought because of the RL involvement of some mod here that it was definitely a girl, and just thought her fucking weird.

Also that claim from her provoked someone else to say something along the lines of "didn't Eri once post something like 'I've done you in the ass, stop talking' type playful comment with regards to zia?"

It really sheds a whole new light on him/her/it proclaiming her love for anal now.

This whole thing is fucked up


My memory is somewhat hazy, but there was a thread long ago where Eri wrote something about Zia not liking guys give her head. Hint hint #1.

And there was also something where Zia claimed she beats Eri up to which he responded "I fucked you in the ass".

And yet somehow I have a very bad short term memory.
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
Veg
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada2945 Posts
September 16 2006 00:16 GMT
#259
this is pathetic on so many levels

i feel so bad for the guy zia... always on msn, acting like a chick... holy SHIT? how mentally ill does a person need to be to pretend to be a girl to cover up how badly they suck after 8 years of playing bw?

sorry eri
internet + women = bad idea
asdasdas
Storketemmeren
Profile Joined January 2005
Norway78 Posts
September 16 2006 00:18 GMT
#260
This is really fascinating. Wow. The dedication one would need...

Eri: Do you think it's possible that it wasn't a relative of Zia who wrote you that message, but Zia himself in an attempt to break out of the web of lies without confronting you?
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE110
CosmosSc2 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 528
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever495
League of Legends
JimRising 565
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5668
Other Games
summit1g7620
shahzam560
C9.Mang0284
ArmadaUGS90
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick281
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
56m
Kung Fu Cup
11h 56m
Stellar Fest
13h 56m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.